Options

ISO: Tickets to Wrigley- All Members

Comments

• Options
    MichaelGMichaelG Posts: 89
    1 for Wrigley would be great..... 2 would be ideal so my wife and I can go.
    And would even offer up a place to stay (since I live in 20 min from Wrigley).

Thanks for doing this.
    Michael
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    :ugeek:
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    FlannelGalFlannelGal Minneapolis, MN Posts: 532
    FlannelGal wrote:
    Good afternoon! Would the moderator here please be kind enough to add me to the ISO list for 1 ticket at Wrigley Field?

Basically, my situation is I am going to Chicago for Pearl Jam with (Ten Club) friends that will be in GA… without a ticket. My ticketless status isn't from lack of trying, I spent 3 hours in the G.D. Tickets.com Waiting Room during my nephew's 2nd birthday party before being denied. I’ve paid for the hotel and have tickets for Book of Mormon on Thursday night.

At this point, it looks like I’ll be rocking out in a lawn chair by myself on the sidewalk outside Wrigley Field. Please help me, I don’t want to be murdered in a lawn chair outside Wrigley Field. I am a girl.

Thank you very very much,
    Lauren

You won't be alone! I'll be on the sidewalk with you if I can't find tickets! Probably a few other too...

I may be as well. We can have the losers party![/quote]

No losers! We will all get tickets! :D
    07-09-95 Milwaukee, WI (Summerfest) - 10-08-00 Alpine Valley Music -06-16-03 St. Paul, MN - 09-03-11 Alpine Valley Music Theatre -09-04-11 Alpine Valley Music Theatre - 09-30-12 Missoula, MT - 07-19-13 Wrigley Field - 11-15-13 Dallas, TX - 10-3-14 St Louis, MO - 10-19-14 St Paul, MN
  • Options
    dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    FlannelGal wrote:
    FlannelGal wrote:
    Good afternoon! Would the moderator here please be kind enough to add me to the ISO list for 1 ticket at Wrigley Field?

Basically, my situation is I am going to Chicago for Pearl Jam with (Ten Club) friends that will be in GA… without a ticket. My ticketless status isn't from lack of trying, I spent 3 hours in the G.D. Tickets.com Waiting Room during my nephew's 2nd birthday party before being denied. I’ve paid for the hotel and have tickets for Book of Mormon on Thursday night.

At this point, it looks like I’ll be rocking out in a lawn chair by myself on the sidewalk outside Wrigley Field. Please help me, I don’t want to be murdered in a lawn chair outside Wrigley Field. I am a girl.

Thank you very very much,
    Lauren

You won't be alone! I'll be on the sidewalk with you if I can't find tickets! Probably a few other too...

I may be as well. We can have the losers party!

No losers! We will all get tickets! :D[/quote]

That's the spirit! See you there. For comedic purposes, I did take the time to send all the ridiculous eBay sellers a message asking them if they are out of their fucking minds.
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • Options
    faceinthecloudsfaceintheclouds Posts: 1,739
    will throw in a show poster and shirt for anyone with extra london ticket, plus the cost of ticket as well. im getting my balls busted from mumma bout only having one ticket. :lol:
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    will throw in a show poster and shirt for anyone with extra london ticket, plus the cost of ticket as well. im getting my balls busted from mumma bout only having one ticket. :lol:

tread lightly.. she will use this against you in the future without a doubt...

pick up diamonds or whatever she likes on the way to or from show... :lol:
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    fuchs77fuchs77 Germany Posts: 81
    Please remove me from the London List. Found a Spare !
    Sooooo happy......

and good Luck to everyone !
    96 Hamburg, 00 Hamburg, 06 Berlin, 07 Hurricane Festival
    10 London, 12 Amsterdam I & II, Copenhagen,  13 London & Chicago
    14 Amsterdam, Mailand, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    15 Sao Paulo, Brasilia, Belo Horizonte, Rio
    18 Amsterdam, London², Prag, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
  • Options
    fuchs77 wrote:
    Please remove me from the London List. Found a Spare !
    Sooooo happy......

and good Luck to everyone !

Done
  • Options
    Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    Hi Nami, I have a friend looking for 1 or 2 tickets for Wrigley. I know it's a prayer at this point but she and her husband are great people who have helped a lot of people get tix in the past. I hope some kind soul will pass the good karma along and pm me with a spare or two ;) Thanks!
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    thematchthematch Posts: 4
    I would love to get 4 tickets or 2 pairs of 2 if available.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    In my tree gives me the chills...
  • Options
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=209871

keep a look out gang
  • Options
    jonsey30jonsey30 Rochester Hills, MI Posts: 998
    Nami wrote:

Good luck to those looking for London Tickets!!
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL
    10/11/13 - Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 - Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014 - Detroit, MI
    5/10/2016 - Toronto, ON
    3/24/2020 - Hamilton, ON
    9/7/2023 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    Could you please change my request to just 1 ticket? It looks like some of my friends aren't going to be able to go, but I'm still ticketless and the concert is only 3 weeks away. It's like The Vic all over again! :fp:
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Options
    :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    faceinthecloudsfaceintheclouds Posts: 1,739
    Got a London ticket. Take me off list please :) and it's all thanks to people in this community. All but that one guy. Wavecamecrashing. Anyone see that guy around? He still owes Meitner for the Atlanta tickets he stole from me. Who knows, maybe ill see him in London or Chicago. Or maybe if they tour around the Carolina's ill see him. And maybe he will buy me a beer after he pays me :twisted:
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    Got a London ticket. Take me off list please :) and it's all thanks to people in this community.
    ;)
  • Options
    :)
    10/12/13 - Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014 - Detroit, MI
    5/10/2016 - Toronto, ON
    3/24/2020 - Hamilton, ON
    9/7/2023 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    Evel KEvel K Posts: 517
    thematch wrote:
    :fp: 1st post - joined in 2013 - no shows - no quotes - no avatar . If you do have an extra ticket talk to the person you're selling it to. A ten minute conversation could help get your extra into the right hands.
    Things were different then
  • Options
    There's a guy on the Porch posting a G.A. Field ticket for a cute girl from the Chicago area. His quote is on the last page of the Pearl Jam dating thread. Creepy? Yes, but desperate times call for desperate measures. He first posted 10 days ago so it might be gone. Dimi might have sent a pic of himself wearing a wig :lol:
  • Options
    Evel K wrote:
    There's a guy on the Porch posting a G.A. Field ticket for a cute girl from the Chicago area. His quote is on the last page of the Pearl Jam dating thread. Creepy? Yes, but desperate times call for desperate measures. He first posted 10 days ago so it might be gone. Dimi might have sent a pic of himself wearing a wig :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

lets say i know the cute girl from Chicago area......and lets say i know the guy too..and what happen with that GA tix.. :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    TELL ME SOMETHING GOOD!

So, yesterday was my anniversary, and it's been an interesting six years of marriage so far.

As we were driving back from my in-laws' in Connecticut yesterday (after a family trip to Fenway Park on Saturday) with our three-year-old girl and almost-seven-month-old boy sleeping in the back, I asked my wife if this was where she thought we'd be at this point. She said, "No." She then put the question to me. My answer was that I don't plan that far ahead but the one thing I knew for certain was that we would be together, that she would be by my side.

I proposed to her after six and a half years of being a couple -- she was very patient with me -- from the dirty floor of Bukowski Tavern in Boston (which is where we had our first date) after the "Leash" show (May 25, 2006), and thanks to a decent trade, the poster from that show now hangs in my daughter's bedroom. (If the band had played "Untitled" ["Got a car..."] that night, I would have proposed at the show.)

What does all of this have to do with folks looking for tickets to shows?

Well, unfortunately, my wife cannot make the trip with me to Wrigley. We were going to try to bring the whole family for an extended vacation, but it would just be too expensive and difficult.

So, here's what I'm proposing today. Tell me something good! I told you something good (albeit, perhaps a little sentimental and certainly personal); now it's your turn. PM me something good -- DO NOT POST IT IN THIS THREAD, AS I DON'T WANT TO HIJACK IT ANYMORE THAN I ALREADY HAVE; IF YOU POST IT IN THIS THREAD, YOU ARE DISQUALIFIED -- and you might just win my extra GA ticket to Wrigley for $84.

Rules: You must be looking for a single ticket to see Pearl Jam at Wrigley Field on Friday, July 19, as of the time of this post, and your hunt must be posted somewhere within the Pearl Jam forums. I have compiled a list of folks looking for singles (from this thread and others throughout the forums) to check PMs against. Please don't PM me if you're looking for more than one ticket. Please don't PM me if you are just now deciding to look for a single after reading this post. It's possible that I may have missed some on my compiled list, but I'm also a master of the search function. The contest ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT on July 3rd, and I will PM the winner on July 4th.

Apologies for the near-hijack, but this is the only way that seems fair. I feel like if I created a new topic, too many folks would come out of the woodwork. And I also feel like if I just chose someone from this list or from the other lone-wolf threads, it could be based on good deals or pleasant correspondences I've had with those members in the past, or the flip side of that would be that I could exclude members whose posts/correspondences I've found to be negative or otherwise disagreeable. This way, everyone has a clean slate.

Again, please don't post your "something good" in this thread. Also, please don't post "PM sent" in this thread. Both will result in disqualification. (My email and this very forum are both quite capable of letting me know when a PM has been sent.) This thread should remain a resource for those looking for tickets and not be clogged up with stuff related to this contest. In addition to sending the winner a PM, I will post his/her handle here on July 4th to keep entrants and other curious parties (which likely includes the OP) informed, and that should be the end of it.

Thanks for reading everybody and good luck. I hope to make it a very happy Fourth of July for someone!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Evel K wrote:
    thematch wrote:
    :fp: 1st post - joined in 2013 - no shows - no quotes - no avatar . If you do have an extra ticket talk to the person you're selling it to. A ten minute conversation could help get your extra into the right hands.

I joined in 2013, don't have any quotes (except a plea for Wrigley tix) and cannot get my avatar to work. Does that mean that I should not get tickets? The first post thing I can kind of get behind, but even then, this could be a true fan that just never joined the fan club. That is like me; I've liked them since I was 8 years old and TEN came out, and never joined the fan club because I didn't know the benefits like ticket pre-sales until it was too late to enter the Wrigley lottery. I have as much right to be there as someone who has been to 500 shows and has the lowest member number.
    10/12/13 - Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014 - Detroit, MI
    5/10/2016 - Toronto, ON
    3/24/2020 - Hamilton, ON
    9/7/2023 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    Jonesy I hope you do get a ticket You've been on here all the time looking. I'm sure if I talked to you for even 5 minutes I would have no doubts. All I'm saying is talk to the person, make sure they are a fan. You can probably tell the story of your first show or the first time you saw Alive on MTV at Target. If the never in your signature means you've never seen them live than go to Chicago no matter what. It's a four hour drive that will be worth it. Later K
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,472
    Nami, I can glady ask you to remove my name from the list :D
    Keep your heads up everyone who still need tickets, I'm sure and hopeful you get some
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,542
    Remove Bootlegger10 from the London list!
  • Options
    have two extra for london..would like to trade for wrigley tix
  • Options
    BLACK35 wrote:
    Nami, I can glady ask you to remove my name from the list :D
    Keep your heads up everyone who still need tickets, I'm sure and hopeful you get some

See told ya your would get some! nice work!

Congrats to Bootlegger and Faceintheclouds as well.

Also, congrats to Dankind on your 6 yr anniversary. Very cool thing for you do!

For all the other cats that scored let me know so I can take ya off the list.

Cheers
  • Options
    JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
    What time does the London show start? When does the 10c ticket window close?