Breaking Bad Season 5 **Contains Spoilers**

HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
edited December 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
So while I am aware that there is already a Breaking Bad thread, those of us who are all caught up with the series wanted a place to discuss the final season as it happens without spoiling the show for those that are a bit behind. So if you are not caught up, you'll probably want to avoid this thread because....

THIS THREAD WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS

Have at it meth heads :mrgreen:

tv_breaking_bad_5_large.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    breakingbad_gusbombed.jpg
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    DS1119 wrote:

This is what I will look like after 3-4 days in Montana with you degenerates ;)
    Heisenberg wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

This is what I will look like after 3-4 days in Montana with you degenerates ;)

:lol:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    DS1119 wrote:

This scene was so cool! I watching the commentary for this episode and the guy from the Walking Dead helped with the make-up for this scene. Poor Giancarlo got to enure the fun face casting process.
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    This is a good week...Breaking Bad comes back tonight and The new Batman comes out on Thursday...christ I'm a nerd

:lol:
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Yes! Great idea, and I agree, this with the new Batman movie makes this a fantastic week. Too bad I won't be able to see it until August... :evil: But yes, Breaking Bad tonight, I can't wait!!! Too bad people on the East Coast will beat me too it...I'll be the last one to this party.... :lol:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
    Really AMC? You couldn't come up with a better lead in for your network's best show than Alien Vs Predator?
    Magnets Bitches!!
    The best show on TV doesn't miss a beat at all. I love the new Walt!!

and yes..."MAGNETS BITCHES!" We need t-shirts!
    Heisenberg wrote:
    The best show on TV doesn't miss a beat at all. I love the new Walt!!

and yes..."MAGNETS BITCHES!" We need t-shirts!

"We're done when I say we're done"...Fuck Yeah Walt.
    Oh, and Heis I want one of those Magnets Bitches shirts! :D
    afroannnie wrote:

If I get time, I'll design one.
    Heisenberg wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

If I get time, I'll design one.

:D:D
    afroannnie wrote:
    Magnets Bitches!!

:thumbup: :lol:
    Not sure if you guys ever saw this page. I think it was from the '09 season.

http://www.savewalterwhite.com/
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,722
    Pretty solid episode to get the season going. Nice to see the guy from the junkyard back...pretty funny.

This TV critic Alan Sepinwall writes a pretty intense review after each episode. It's pretty good stuff...check it out.

http://www.hitfix.com/whats-alan-watchi ... -and-steel
  • AlbertaGirl70_AlbertaGirl70_ Posts: 1,738
    Love how the look on Skylar face at the end said"I didn't ask for your fuckin forgivness asshole"...I can see her turning more hardcore than Walt.........
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
    Love how the look on Skylar face at the end said"I didn't ask for your fuckin forgivness asshole"...I can see her turning more hardcore than Walt.........

I don't know about that. I think she is scared shitless of Walt at this point. I think the look on her face was more "my husband is a fucking animal..."
  • Good first episode. I guess I was hoping for a little more, but they had to tie everything back together. Glad they brought Mike back. I was wondering what happened to him.

So, it would appear from that last scene w/ Walt and Saul that Walt had Saul set up the whole poisoning of Brock? Saul had Jesse's missing cigarette and Walt is getting rid of the Lily of the Valley plant with the rest of the evidence :think: That's pretty fucked up. But I guess it had to be done. Guessing they knew the kid wouldnt die from whatever amount of the berries they gave him?

Magnets bitches!!

I don't know about that. I think she is scared shitless of Walt at this point. I think the look on her face was more "my husband is a fucking animal..."

I got the feeling she was thinking more along the lines of... "you're the one who should be apologizing, not me!" She seems to put off like her boning her boss and giving him 600k is nothing compared to the hell Walt has put her thru. Ive said it before and I'll say it again. That bitch needs to go! :lol:
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,970
    great opener
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Strong first episode...first one I've seen live. It seemed to go by too fast..I'm used to watching 2-3 episodes (or more) in one sitting :lol:

Definitely can't wait to see what's going to happen. That flash forward was intriguing. Previews for the next episodes also look very good. Like Heisenberg, I didn't expect them to go in one of the directions they are going in, but excited to see where it leads.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Walt is becoming a megalomaniac. I love it, and I love how the long and slow character development has progressed - you can't see it happening but that sure isn't Mr. White the chemistry teacher from season 1.

Best line for me? 'Because I said so' to Mike. That's when it kind of hits you.

And, Mike (paraphrased) - "I can see a lot of ways of this ending, and none of them says Miller Time'.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
    Last night's episode was great! It was my first one live as well and I was just amazed. Loved the whole plotline and the way the script was written. The flash forward was awesome and now I'm curious how it's all going to go down. But I'm not sure how I'm going to make it for a whole week before the new one!!!! Was there a preview for next week's episode?
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

JaneNY wrote:
    Walt is becoming a megalomaniac. I love it, and I love how the long and slow character development has progressed - you can't see it happening but that sure isn't Mr. White the chemistry teacher from season 1.

Best line for me? 'Because I said so' to Mike. That's when it kind of hits you.

And, Mike (paraphrased) - "I can see a lot of ways of this ending, and none of them says Miller Time'.

Mike had some pretty good lines last night.....stoner dude at the junkyard too. Is it just me or was last night's episode very funny? I felt like I was laughing a lot for a Breaking Bad episode.
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,225
    Very happy with last night's episode

MAGNENTS BITCHES!
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    thefixer9 wrote:
    Last night's episode was great! It was my first one live as well and I was just amazed. Loved the whole plotline and the way the script was written. The flash forward was awesome and now I'm curious how it's all going to go down. But I'm not sure how I'm going to make it for a whole week before the new one!!!! Was there a preview for next week's episode?

Yeah there was a preview for upcoming episodes but it was during the the first commercial of Small town security or whatever that show was called. We had to sit through the beginning of that show for the trailer. Poor move AMC :evil:
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
    Oh, and Ted's back!!
    Vince Gilligan is talking about a possible spin off that focuses on Saul. That shit would be great! :lol:
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Vince Gilligan is talking about a possible spin off that focuses on Saul. That shit would be great! :lol:

That would be awesome. On one of the commentaries, Bob Odenkirk was talking about how he came up with Saul's hairstyle... :lol:
    Heisenberg wrote:

That would be awesome! :mrgreen:

Oh and where can I find the preview for next week's episode???
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12