Options

PJ European/UK Tour Early Entry Wristband Info

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    Is it possible to trade wristbands?? I got one extra for Amsterdam 26 and need one for Amsterdam 27...
  • Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,266
    Is it possible to trade wristbands?? I got one extra for Amsterdam 26 and need one for Amsterdam 27...
    Yes, It's ok with 10C to trade them.
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    betterday52betterday52 Posts: 204
    What do wristbands do for you? What the purpose of them ?
    our future is paved with better days

EV Austin Nov 9 &11 2012
    EPIC Wrigley 7/19/2013 who could ever forget that date :-) my first PJ
    Dallas 11/15/2013
    OKC 11/16/2013
    Seattle 2 hopefully?!
  • Options
    sander_jam76sander_jam76 Posts: 111
    lost-dog wrote:
    Hey!
    i received my mail for amsterdam 2 and i was wondering about when to pick up the wristbands.. i know the mail said the box office opens at 2:00pm but i don't arrive by car (i have to take the train), so i don't think i will be there that early. do you think it's possible to pick up the wirstbands between 4 and 5:00 pm and still get a good view after the early entry or are there too many people with wristbands so that there is no chance of getting a good place unless we decide to queue right at 2:00pm with our wirstbands???

From what I saw in Rotterdam the last time around, the 10c-only queue was pretty long well in advance, so it pays to be early. 2 PM is probably a bit too much, maybe more like 3:30-4PM. Then again, in Rotterdam they decided to postpone the opening of the doors by at least 15 mins, so in the end it didn't really matter anymore, except for the fact that there were separate areas back then for 10c members. Now, with 1 area, I sure hope they don't pull the same trick, because that wouldn't help us much :)
    Wrigley 1 + 2 '16, Amsterdam '14, (Wrigley '13), Amsterdam '12, PJ20 Alpine '11, Chi '09, DC, June '08, MSG#1, June '08, Nijmegen, The Netherlands '07, Arnhem, The Netherlands '06
  • Options
    betterday52betterday52 Posts: 204
    So the wristbands let you in before the general public?
    our future is paved with better days

EV Austin Nov 9 &11 2012
    EPIC Wrigley 7/19/2013 who could ever forget that date :-) my first PJ
    Dallas 11/15/2013
    OKC 11/16/2013
    Seattle 2 hopefully?!
  • Options
    Mrs StoutMrs Stout Posts: 9
    Did anyone encouter filling in the form for the wristband and it got lost? Wristband form filled but no confirmation recieved in December (on this forum I saw that this happened to several people and it apears not to be a single incident).

I have send an email this week and their reply was: no application form recieved and they asked me my order number. Order number submitted and several emails later in which I friendly asked for the possibility to get the wrist bands for the show on June 26th: silence.

What bothers me the most is the fact that emails do not get a response. Service is quite disapointing especially after the failing website for ticket ordering, you would expect that they would do what is stated for their members. It's a paid membership....
    it took me 20 years.....
  • Options
    Any chance to get a wristband for the 26th or 27th Amsterdam for a new 10 club member?
    Attended shows:
    * 1996 nov. 6 Parkhal, Amsterdam
    * 2000 jun. 12 Pinkpop Festival, Landgraaf
    * 2006 aug. 29 Gelredome, Arnhem
    * 2007 jun. 28 Goffertpark, Nijmegen
    * 2009 aug. 13 Ahoy, Rotterdam
    * 2010 jun. 27 Goffertpark, Nijmegen
  • Options
    mitch1991mitch1991 Posts: 20
    I got a spare wristband for amsterdam 2 (june 27th) you still need your own ticket.
  • Options
    So the wristbands let you in before the general public?

yeah -- at the manchester show (for the first night), we collected our tickets at around 3pm from the box office and then we were given a separate area to queue up - a 10c area - and they numbered our hands in the order that we got into that area so as to make sure no one skipped the queue but ended up abandoning the number system -- anyway, around half an hour before the general public were allowed in, they took us into the arena - we were the first ones in, we were all right at the front, probably the first 5-6 rows were just people with wristbands i think. it was really calm and orderly - staggered entry so to prevent a mad rush/panic --- and we had the best spots for standing. really good -- thanks again 10c!
  • Options
    Mrs StoutMrs Stout Posts: 9
    Mrs Stout wrote:
    Did anyone encouter filling in the form for the wristband and it got lost? Wristband form filled but no confirmation recieved in December (on this forum I saw that this happened to several people and it apears not to be a single incident).

I have send an email this week and their reply was: no application form recieved and they asked me my order number. Order number submitted and several emails later in which I friendly asked for the possibility to get the wrist bands for the show on June 26th: silence.

What bothers me the most is the fact that emails do not get a response. Service is quite disapointing especially after the failing website for ticket ordering, you would expect that they would do what is stated for their members. It's a paid membership....

Due to problems with my e-mailaddress/server I didn't receive the e-mails TC send to me. So I take back what I wrote above. It is all solved now and I have the e-mail for the wristbands so I'm verry happy the peppie :D
    it took me 20 years.....
  • Options
    tyltyl Posts: 20
    Hi,

if anyone's got an extra wristband for Stockholm I'd be interested of it. I don't really feel comfortable asking this, but it is going to be my first PJ show, and I'd like to get as front as possible :oops: I joined Ten Club too late which was so stupid of me (it shows 2004 on my profile because I created the profile back then to buy merch even though I didn't join Ten Club until recently). PM me if you got an extra. I've been a fan over a decade.