Options

EV7 RSD GIVEAWAY - WINNER!

VOLAREVOLARE Posts: 314
edited April 2012 in Lost Dogs
AGAIN, THANK YOU ALL FOR A GREAT EVENING. IT WAS HARD TO NOT READ THESE AHEAD OF TIME. THE WIFE AND I SAVED IT FOR A SATURDAY NIGHT WITH SOME WINE IN HONOR OF THE MAN HIMSELF EV.

WE ARE TOUCHED BY YOUR SHARING OF GREAT STORIES AND MOMENTS. THANK YOU.

WE CHOSE SEPARATELY AND BOTH PICKED THE SAME MEMBER.

WINNER IS ADUSICK... WE BOTH LIKED THAT HE WENT TO THE SHOW, HAD THE STUB, HAD THE RECORD PLAYER, HAD A BUZZ ON WHEN HE POSTED.... BUT MOST OF ALL WE REALLY LIKED THAT PEOPLE TOOK THE TIME TO POST FOR HIM TOO. TRULY THE SPIRIT OF COMRADERIE AND FRIENDSHIP.

THANK YOU ALL, THIS WAS FUN.

HI 10C'rs AWESOME POSTS, THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING. I WILL PICK SATURDAY NIGHT APRIL 28th AND POST A WINNER HERE. BEEN READING SOME OTHER THREADS AND NEVER CONSIDERED SOME PEOPLE MIGHT BE TRYING GET A COPY FROM EBAY AND SUCH SO I DON'T WANT TO BLOW IT FOR ANYONE WHO KIGHT BE WAITING FOR A DECISION.

yep. You read that right. I am posting a Eddie Vedder record store day 7 inch giveaway. Time for some positive vibes around here. Lots of people seemed discouraged and bummed they could not pull the 7 inch EV on RSD day.

On RSD day I walked over to the coffee shop in a light rain, got myself some joe... Walked a block over to my friendly neighborhood record store where the owner said hello and asked how i was doing. I just know him from being around. Haven't bought vinyl since cd's came out. Went over to the box and pulled out one of the copies they had. I felt happy to put some money in his store and happy that maYbe I could help out one of the folks who were asking for help.

Some of the back and forths I've read made me a little sad, and some Made me apprehensive to do anything, but fuck it. I picked one up, I don't own a record player, so let's get this in fans hand.

To qualify you need only post one of the following or fuck it, both if you like:
1. A positive story about your experience being a 10club member.
2. A picture of your ticket stub from the minneapolis Orpheum show the single was recorded at in front of your record player.

I want someone to listen to this record, that's why I went out and bought it.

Me and my wife will pull back a few, catch a nice buzz and pick a winner may 5th weekend.

I pay shipping.

If the winner can send me an mp3 so I can enjoy it too that would be cool if allowed, if not no worries.

Peace and good luck,
VOLARE

p.s. my astounding number of 15 posts is no where near close to how many I have read and enjoyed. It's give back time. And if in the eyes of any I fuck this up, I'd rather fuck it up trying than fail with no effort.
8-28-92 Harriet Island
6-16-93 University Theatre, UM
2-8-95 Adams Field House
6-20-98 Washington-Grizzly Stadium
5-28-03 Adams Field House
8-29-05 Adams Field House
7-22-06 Gorge Amphitheater
9-3-11 Alpine Valley
9-30-12 Adams Field House
10-31-12 The Pearl - Eddie Vedder
11-01-12 The Pearl - Eddie Vedder
9-6-13 Key Arena
6-20-14 Milan
6-22-14 Trieste
11-28-15 Mexico City
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    Lots of positive instances thanks to you fellow PJ fans. I really liked bonding with the die-hards that came to the "Get Better, Eddie Vedder" party (was a Wishlist pre-party before the tour postponement). Those of you from all parts of AZ, Washington and California helped me get past all the disappointment about not being able to fund-raise as much, worrying about Ed's health, and the thought of having to wait another seven months to finally have a show in AZ (none since 2003).
    Thanks to all that helped raise my spirits!
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,890
    edited April 2012
    My greatest experience of being a 10C member happened last summer during the week of SoCal shows during EV's solo tour. I had picked up Wiltern tickets and arranged with TonyClifton to swap LA & SB tickets. A high school friend of mine, who's also a 10C member, also had Wiltern tickets but was giving them up so his two younger brothers could attend the show. He wasn't going to make it to any of the other shows but wanted his brothers to have the experience that he had had so many times before. Although he and I had been at several of the same shows with separate seats, we had always talked about going to a show together. As luck would have it, I won tickets to the Long Beach show from a local radio station and immediately invited him. We were finally going to get to a show "together" and he didn't have to miss out on this round of shows. It was my chance to reward him for giving back to his brothers. It was a great show and really fun to experience that with him finally.
    Also at the Long Beach show, I was finally meeting my PJ20 ticket/travel buddy, bburpee. It was great meeting him and his wife and we were all looking forward to PJ20 after a great Ed show. We parted ways after the show and I wanted to grab a pic of the finished live artwork MunkOne, Maxx242, and Jeff Soto had painted during the show. Mike had joined Ed for Yellow Ledbetter to close the show, and when I returned to snap a pic of the painting, Mike was standing nearby chatting with friends. I had never tried to meet any of the band members and didn't want to be rude and interrupt, but as they dispersed, I said hello to Mike and asked if it would be ok to take a pic with him. He couldn't have been nicer and had me give my camera to one of his friends to take the pic. Also, before he goes to shake my hand, he reaches in his pocket and puts two picks in my hand. I was astounded because I hadn't even asked for them. I thanked him for both the picks, pic, and a great show and he thanked me for coming. It was a really cool moment (and now my avatar. Haha.)
    As big of a music fan as I am, I'm also a huge baseball fan. My cousins are Arizona D'Backs season ticket holders and had invited my brother and I out to AZ for the MLB All-Star festivities, which took place in the three days following my last Ed show in SB. They were giving us the tickets for free so I wanted to put together a thank you package of autographs and bobbleheads for my little cousins from my hometown team, the LA Dodgers. One of the Dodgers' star players, Andre Ethier, is also an Arizona St. alum, where my cousin and her husband both went to school. Ethier's bobblehead night was the day after the LB show, but there was a huge dilemma. That was also the night that Mike was playing the National Anthem at the Angels game in Anaheim and doing the Wishlist fundraiser with signed baseballs. I was helping out three members (dimitrispearljam, Lukin19, and JasonE) on the board with Mike baseballs but I couldn't be in Anaheim and L.A. at the same time. bburpee stepped in and offered to take his family to the Dodgers game for me, getting the Etheir bobbleheads that I was going to give to my cousins. That would allow me to go to Anaheim and get the Mike baseballs for fellow 10C'ers. I was truly thankful and set him up with free tickets through a friend that works for the Dodgers and offered to get him a Mike baseball, but he politely declined. Still, I wanted to do something nice for him since he was being such a huge help to me. I decided that I was going to give him the Mike baseball that I had intended on keeping for myself. We met up the morning of Ed's SB show, and I surprised him with the Mike baseball, with which I had included one of the guitar picks Mike had given me. He wanted to give me money for it, but I insisted on it being a gift as he had helped me out so much by taking his family to the Dodgers game (his son also got a bobblehead). It was nice to surprise him with it.
    It was an absolutely incredible week of shows, and it was topped off with a great experience with family at the All-Star Game. My little cousins eyes lit up when I presented them with the bobbleheads, along with autographs from Ethier and fellow Dodgers star Matt Kemp. I also picked up an All-Star Game jersey for my cousin-in-law, who owns the season tickets. It was just a great week all around, from experiencing three great Ed shows and helping out fellow 10C'ers with Mike baseballs, Ed merch, and just sharing the camaraderie of 10C'ers I was meeting for the first time, to experiencing great things with family and being grateful for everything I was afforded during that incredible week.

As a postscript to that story, my cousin-in-law was just out here from AZ, prospecting new opportunities for his business in Orange County. He invited me to the Angels game and picked up my ticket. Since he's done so much for me, there was one thing at the top of my list on RSD this past weekend. His favorite band is Social D, so I was determined to get him one of the signed posters inside of Social D's RSD vinyl and I was literally going to buy copies of that vinyl until I got a signed poster inside of one of them. Luckily, I scored on the first try and I can't wait to send it off and surprise him with it.

Thanks reading and thanks for the opportunity.
    Post edited by kasedoug on
  • Options
    AzWickerAzWicker Posts: 1,162
    Wow!!!

Thanks for the chance.

2 of the most positive things, well, in the long run, were being able to get EV tickets for Santa Barbara and PJ20 tickets. Those were long drives, needed a lot of adderall, nodoz and crytal meth, but it was worth it!!! j/k.

Without 10 club, I probably would not have gone to either show.

As a 10club member I also got to read the post where the 10C replaced that guys Ten Deluxe Boxset after his dog ate it. Not just the damaged parts, but the whole thing, and other stories like that.
    Ed: 2011-07-09 2012-11-04
    PJ: 2011-09-03 2011-09-04
  • Options
    landolando Posts: 661
    My moment was last year for the Edmonton show. Flew from BC to go to the show with a friend I went to elementary school with. He missed out on the show in 93 do I wanted to treat him. Got in line, picked up my ten club tickets and won the lottery, 9th row, Stones side. He said it was the best concert he had ever been to and that made it even sweeter. Plus we both got Emek posters that we proudly framed. Ten club rules and so does your giveaway. Thanks for the chance:)
    Edmonton 93, Vancouver 05, Vancouver 09, Edmonton 11, Vancouver 11
  • Options
    adusickadusick Posts: 1,367
    photo-7.jpg

Alright, lemme explain.

I'm listening to The Who "By Numbers" right now, as I feel it's the band's most underrated album. There's a song called "How Many Friends" on there, that talks about "How many friends do I REALLY got in this life? Who could I really depend on if I needed to??". Makes ya stop and examine the people that mean the most to you. ANYHOO, I've had some beers tonight and was thinking back on the Eddie show at the ORPHEUM of all places in Minneapolis, and how I went to the fundraiser pre-party, pretty skittish cuz it was my first thing like that... anyway, long story short, i met some super-generous people there who I'm honored to call friends now, we hang often and to me that day in July was just perfect. The weather in Minnesota, the random PJ fans who it seemed like you knew for years, just everything. I'm tipsy and probably going to ramble on til all wee hours of the night, so I'll just say to the OP VOLARE, you seem like you get the spirit of giving, and that's what we need around here! Excited to meet so many more of you in the future! Goodnight!
  • Options
    klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    Ive had nothing but good experiences since Ive been a member. I didn't join till 03 but been rocking my balls off since the beginning. they hooked me up with PJ20 and several killer shows over the years, and always make shit right that the mail man fucked up. I don't know what i would do without my daily fix.
    thanks for the chance man.
    K.F.
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• Options
    curlygirly9curlygirly9 Vancouver, WA Posts: 1,872
    This is seriously the most amazing group of fans, and although I'm fairly new to the message boards, I have met (virtually) many kind people, and have been lucky enough to be the recipient of a few gifts, a book and shirt from loulou, your program from pj cubs, and a bottle of faithful ale from don. I'm s poor college kid who can't afford to travel and attend pj shows and everybody does their best to be kind and help a girl out. Don even offered to pick up an EV poster for me while he was on vacation. You guys are awesome, and this is what a fan club is all about! Thanks for the chance! - Alex
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • Options
    cjzolycjzoly Posts: 508
    adusick wrote:
    photo-7.jpg

Alright, lemme explain.

I'm listening to The Who "By Numbers" right now, as I feel it's the band's most underrated album. There's a song called "How Many Friends" on there, that talks about "How many friends do I REALLY got in this life? Who could I really depend on if I needed to??". Makes ya stop and examine the people that mean the most to you. ANYHOO, I've had some beers tonight and was thinking back on the Eddie show at the ORPHEUM of all places in Minneapolis, and how I went to the fundraiser pre-party, pretty skittish cuz it was my first thing like that... anyway, long story short, i met some super-generous people there who I'm honored to call friends now, we hang often and to me that day in July was just perfect. The weather in Minnesota, the random PJ fans who it seemed like you knew for years, just everything. I'm tipsy and probably going to ramble on til all wee hours of the night, so I'll just say to the OP VOLARE, you seem like you get the spirit of giving, and that's what we need around here! Excited to meet so many more of you in the future! Goodnight!

I vote for him...He provided the stub...
    I'm a Thief, I'm a Liar, There's my Church, I sing in the Choir...Hallelujah...
  • Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,266
    edited April 2012
    Is it someone here who has a spare ticket stub from the EV Minneapolis Orpheum show?

Why do I want one? I have the EV 7", Monk One show poster and a stage used setlist. All I need to have this complete is a ticket stub.

Thanks.

Update: I'm not going to participate in the drawing! I do have a EV RSD.
    Post edited by WhyNotSweden on
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,272
    Great giveaway! Thanks for doing this! :D

Approximately one month ago, I started a usual question thread hoping for an answer. In fact, for me it was an emergency. It was related to a technical problem that I faced while I was doing my Master thesis. The deadline was very close and I was so anxious as hell. Then all of sudden a kind soul from here came out - please let me not to reveal her name - and not only give me the much desired answer, but she also cooperated with me. In that way, I learned so much from her and I hope that she also learned something from me. And she really saved my ass without asking for money or a favor as a return. If this isn't an expression of true LOVE, then what? She is a really inspiring person, though I've never met her. And that was a once in a lifetime enlightening experience that I was honored to have. I humbly thank you. You know who you are...
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,470
    I love being a member of 10C, had many of great help & suggestions from many board members here to whatever questions I may a posed.
    But one of the greatest things that I can think of that happened recently was from the Toronto show night 1 last September. Took my daughter to her first rock concert ever and all we had was the E-ticket and I really would have preffered the ticket stud so she could keep that a momento instead of the E-ticket. So I posted the next day that if anyone didn't want there actual ticket stub and would send it to me, would be greatly appreciated. Had a good 1/2 dozen responces and bottom line.........we had 2 ticket stubs within a week. Thought that was so cool that we cot them that fast.

Great give away and thanks for the chance :D
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Dirty TomDirty Tom Posts: 883
    Wow, very nice and generous giveaway.

My positive experiences are way too many to include, BUT the best part about being in this 10C is the people i've met. Some of the most amazing and kind-hearted people are here. With all the people i've come across most are not on the board, but there are quite a few who are. Some that stick out are:

Timmy (Released1980), Dave (Elwayvedder).....etc.

I couldn't imagine going through this life again without knowing them or all the other friends i've made along the way.

Thanks for the offer!!

Dirty Tom
    http://www.fancorps.com/wishlistfoundation/view/25753|187003.jpg

"This is the greatest band in the world"---Ben Harper

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    Dirty Tom wrote:
    Wow, very nice and generous giveaway.

My positive experiences are way too many to include, BUT the best part about being in this 10C is the people i've met. Some of the most amazing and kind-hearted people are here. With all the people i've come across most are not on the board, but there are quite a few who are. Some that stick out are:

Timmy (Released1980), Dave (Elwayvedder).....etc.

I couldn't imagine going through this life again without knowing them or all the other friends i've made along the way.

Thanks for the offer!!

Dirty Tom

Ah, thanks DT. The check is in the mail LOL.

For my submission for a chance at the EV RSD, I have to echo Dirty Tom. I am blessed with some amazing friendships and relationships because of this band. The biggest is my family. With no Pearl Jam, I would have never met my wife and thus had the life I have.
  • Options
    movaughnmovaughn Posts: 1,293
    My positive experience is about my Ten box set. I traded someone on here for it, it was still sealed. When I opened it I found one of the LPs for DITP was damaged. I emailed 10c and even though I didn't buy it personally they replaced the one LP. Great people here.
    Alpine Valley - Jun 26, 1998, Alpine Valley - Oct 08, 2000, Alpine Valley - Jun 21, 2003
    United Center - May 16, 2006, Summerfest - Jun 29, 2006, Summerfest - Jun 30, 2006
    Alpine Valley - Sep 03, 2011, Wrigley Field - July 19, 2013
    Wrigley Field - August 20, 2016, Wrigley Field - August 22, 2016
  • Options
    barger395barger395 Posts: 855
    Way To Go VOLARE!! This is an incredibly cool thing you are doing. Impressive!!

:clap::clap: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Best of luck top to all!!!

Cheers,
    Barger
    Seen the Best Rock Band on the Planet a few times here and there.
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    Awesome thing to do... another great example of the people on here.

I have had so many positive experiences here. Met some great people from across the globe that I otherwise never would have...

Have become emotionally involved in folks' lives, not just PJ, but in what we all have in the 'background' when we are not thinking about this crazy band obsession...

Strangers are people that don't belong to the 10Club...

Helping folks raise a little money for something special or something vital...

I could go on...

I will link in this great experience that this 10C helped me with personally. We didnt raise a million dollars, (not even $200), but when I was able to tell a bunch of high school girls how I reached out and got donations from across the nation and globe, they were amazed and very appreciative.

Link coming as soon as I dig it up...

got it. Last page has the final update.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=156182&hilit=donate&start=30
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    By being a 10c member I have been given the opportunity to meet 3 members of the band :D This happened because I was lucky enough to score 2 tickets to the San Diego show on my birthday. Seats were not bad, 30 rows back dead center, but we decided to move...into... low and behold the friends and family section. Got to meet Matt's aunt & uncle. They gave me their backstage passes and I got to meet Jeff, Mike and Matt that night! It was freaking awesome!!! Without 10c allowing me to buy tickets this would have never happened!! :D

THANKS for the giveaway as I had my Eddie single taken basically right out of my hands during RSD :-(
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    Numerous run-ins with good peeps here regardless of some of the bad vibes.
    Had a gent give me a poster- no strings attached to a show i went to back in the day, outta the blue he gifts me this thing... totally blew me away. Had a couple guys give me some live EV solo shows, PJ DVDs, and set lists. These gents totally went above and beyond....

I will tape me playing the record and send it to ya :lol:

Thanks for opp!
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Great giveaway!

I wouldn't have tickets to see PJ if it wasn't for the help of two club members - so great of them.
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    cjzoly wrote:
    adusick wrote:
    photo-7.jpg

Alright, lemme explain.

I vote for him...He provided the stub...

and the record player
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    I'd have to say the coolest 10C-related experience I can boast is getting Benaroya Hall for $35. Should I win, this is going to one of my closest friends.
  • Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    My greatest experience besides meeting awesome people and having a blast at all the shows would be when I went to London 09 at the 02 arena. Front row during footsteps ed tossed me his harmonica.
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    thanks for the chance...great give away..
    good luck to all..

alot of stories..
    ill say a funny story happen to me and a friend..after bilbao show.her name is Fi and is from UK,,
    we was together at Bilabo show..next day pj played in Lisbon Portugal

text messages between me and Fi the morning after Bilbao Spain show 10th July 2010

Fi: hey Dimi,we gonna rock together tonight?
    Dimitris:sure,ill arrive late at 9 pm cos they lost my bag and wait to deliver to me
    Fi: ok,sorry for that.meet u later
    Dimitris:ill text u when i arrive to the venue

at the venue..

Fi:im in coca cola bus near vodafone
    Dimitris:come to comercial radio bus,left stage
    Fi:which stage?
    Dimitris:the one pj plays,main stage,
    Fi :whats the name of the radio bus?
    Dimitris:comercial radio
    Fi:im coming to find u

...after 10 minutes.....

Fi:..fuck ..Dude,u are in Lisbon.Im still in Bilbao!Idiots both of us....xxxx

:lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    I was a 10C member between 98-05. Got bummed PJ was never coming through the prairies and decided keeping up the membership wasn't worth it. Of course I decided to do this the year they finally returned to Edmonton. Hooked up with a 10 clubber on here who ended up getting me floor seats, row 2 through her membership. Met her at the show and had a great old time. Rejoined shortly afterwards!
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888
    positive about being a 10c member: in '98 when it was tour time I purchased the only nyc show on 9/10 for my fan club tickets. turns out they got too many requests and rolled fan club tickets over to night two. mind you when the public onsale date went on sale I didn't have my 10c tix in the mail (they mailed you your tix that tour before the show) and the 2nd nyc was announced so i bought them. well a few weeks after the onsale date I recieved my 10c tix in the mail: they were for night 2. at first i was like, oh my god, i already have tickets for night two, now i need tickets for night one and it's sold out....i check out the seating chart...turns out i have first row right between ed and stone. to this day, msg 9/11/98 is my absolutely favorite show out of the 47 i've been too.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    I have a ticket stub and a record player, but I'm also getting the 7", but this is a VERY cool giveway. Good on ya!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    PH20PH20 Posts: 466
    photo-7.jpg

I also dig the Who By Numbers album so I vote for this guy. Which means nothing, but hey I'm just a spectator. :corn:
    2006 - Marcus Ampitheater, Milwaukee
    2011 - Alpine Valley Ampitheater, East Troy
    2013 - Wrigley Field, Chicago
    2014 - Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul
    2014 - Bradley Center, Milwaukee
    2016 - Wrigley Field, Chicago
    2018 - Wrigley Field, Chicago 
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626
    The most positive experience from being a 10C member has been being able to help a fellow 10C member obtain the PJ20 backpack after he has his stolen at gunpoint. There were many members willing to donate money so that we could purchase one but, there was a generous member that contacted me and wanted to gift their backpack for no charge! Another amazing example of how great the people are here1 It was a rewarding experience and I made a new friend through the situation. I am very grateful for the opportunity.
  • Options
    PKTrekGirlPKTrekGirl Posts: 747
    I already have the record so am not entering the contest. I'm just posting to join others in saying how cool this is! Thank you very much!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    bump
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”