gas prices

8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
edited March 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Here we go again :roll:
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    I paid 4.05 today. :x
    Not...cool!

I kinda wish I still had my old car. That baby got 35 mpg. My new one is around 26-27...
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Ouch! :shock:
  • youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    $3.64 today
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Was gonna drive to Florida in may but saying fuck it because of gas prices.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    this is price per gallon?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 242
    $1.40 a litre here right now so....around $5.30 a gallon and climbing.
    9.24 $ is the price per gallon in Greece.....so figure out what the fuck is going on..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    9.24 $ is the price per gallon in Greece.....so figure out what the fuck is going on..
    I blame Chobani Yogurt.
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Most places were 4.49, i got it for 3.39. Just a tick over 80 bones
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • KL40564KL40564 Posts: 71
    $3.49 here in Denver, CO. The news folks said we are second cheapest in the US, only behind Wyoming.
    www.IamCorrect.com
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    :shock:
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    edited March 2012
    $4.49 this AM in SoCal. Guess I picked the wrong year to drive cross-country!

It is worth pointing out that I drive past 2 refineries on the way to work every day. Not too sure why the hell it costs more where they make the gas then in Denver or Wyoming? (Or more appropriately, why it HAS to cost more....these price gauging pricks!)
    Post edited by F Me In The Brain on
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Taxes
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    conman wrote:
    :shock:
    no wonder why we are broke....but the answer is..Greeks are lazy...fuck that...
    81 wrote:
    Taxes
    sure..for pay the imf
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    it's always cheaper in NJ than it is here and in NJ they pump it for you, not allowed to do self-serve, figure that one out.
    81 wrote:
    Taxes
    sure..for pay the imf

I figure that is to pay for the Greek Air Force :mrgreen:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    it's always cheaper in NJ than it is here and in NJ they pump it for you, not allowed to do self-serve, figure that one out.
    Gotta keep people employed
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Gotta keep people employed

unions rule in NJ
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    first time a got gas in jersey i got out of the car and guy was like "no you can't pump your own, we have to do it for you" :wtf: i had no idea at the time
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    [sure..for pay the imf

I figure that is to pay for the Greek Air Force :mrgreen:
    they pay me in pj merch..:lol:
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    I'm stuck driving a 1995 Mustang. Lost the 2003 Camry in the divorce in 2005, then bought a 2010 Mazda 3 with the next gal. Lost that 6 months later in the break up in Janauary of 2010.

The Mustang costs me 5 bucks if even THINK about driving it.

The moral of my story? I'll never buy a new car with a girl again. :evil:
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,711
    3.79 around here :|
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    conman wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    first time a got gas in jersey i got out of the car and guy was like "no you can't pump your own, we have to do it for you" :wtf: i had no idea at the time

WTF??? That is crazy. I've never heard this before...
    conman wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

i used to work with a guy from Oregon, same thing there... he had no idea how to pump gas when he first got here :lol:
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    conman wrote:
    i used to work with a guy from Oregon, same thing there... he had no idea how to pump gas when he first got here :lol:

What the hell is wrong with these states??? I don't want some asshole pumping my gas.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    conman wrote:

it has something to do with the gas fumes being toxic, so the guys who work at the gas station are basically 'signing their life away' to inhale gas fumes all day long.

It's silly, I always have to get out so I can go inside and get water or munchies for the road.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    conman wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

when i worked at the beach (MD) during college, my friend worked at a gas station (self-serve)...he would get people from NJ that had no idea how to pump their own gas...once there was a guy that had to be 40 and my friend had to show him how :? :lol::lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    conman wrote:

What the hell is wrong with these states??? I don't want some asshole pumping my gas.

Then stay in the car.