I throw everything in the trash..
THEY ARE ASKKKKWholes
they sued children?
and they are not pleasing to hear!
Metallica sucksss, anyone else?
Ride what stupid lighting.. Arg gross
Sleep with my eyes open?
They are freaks!
I hug a pillow.. but not for the same reason.

I hug it so tight cause I can't stand MEtallica.. :?

Please Have fun with this..
No way in this life you can make me listen to that stuff.
I love the stories? :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Metallica was a pretty big deal in Metal history. I'm not much of a fan myself but I understand their importance to the music scene. Suing Children? I don't know... I've never heard that. Suing Napster, yes.
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Paging Jeremy's Spoken.... :lol:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • their first 4 albums are probably 4 of the most important, or some of the most important metal albums ever released.
  • Master of Puppets is a masterpiece, and I don't even listen to them anymore.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • that being said........I previewed Beyond Magnetic on iTunes........and I soon as I clicked on Hate Train and the first lyrics were "hay-ATE! is a TRAIN!", I rolled my eyes and hit "STOP".
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Black4Black4 Posts: 59
    Agree! They are a bunch of douchebags. Ever since Hetfield talked shit about Layne Staley making fun of him for having a drug problem i lost the little respect I had for those clowns. Hey james, look in the mirror dude. Alcohol is a drug u dumb fuck
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    I live for STAYSEA's posts
  • Black4 wrote:
    Ever since Hetfield talked shit about Layne Staley making fun of him for having a drug problem

:shock:

I thought Metallica and the AIC guys were friends? when did Hetfield say this?
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Heisenberg wrote:

+1
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Heisenberg wrote:
    thank you soo mucho!
    Mettalica -gagg
    that being said........I previewed Beyond Magnetic on iTunes........and I soon as I clicked on Hate Train and the first lyrics were "hay-ATE! is a TRAIN!", I rolled my eyes and hit "STOP".

I'm not the only h8r.. yess
  • STAYSEA wrote:
    that being said........I previewed Beyond Magnetic on iTunes........and I soon as I clicked on Hate Train and the first lyrics were "hay-ATE! is a TRAIN!", I rolled my eyes and hit "STOP".

I'm not the only h8r.. yess

well I don't hate them. at one point, pre-PJ, they were my favourite band. I slowly purged all my metalish leanings, and recently sold all my Metallica albums. I still will check them out when new stuff comes out, but that lyric alone was so utterly stupid it completely turned me off.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
    It is bad..
    All of it
    Don't go in there it's evil..
    :lol:

Ehh
    Gotta clean the Cat Poop Palace.
    stinks..
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,703
    Black4 wrote:
    Ever since Hetfield talked shit about Layne Staley making fun of him for having a drug problem

they are I saw metallica and cantrell along with days of the new back in '98. I'm a huge Metallica fan so i'm not gonna get into an argument about how wrong you are :lol:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    Eat it!
    I was in high school
    Computer Math class.. My friend Jenny was freaked out always,
    I ask her why? " Lars Flakeass is sueing me, I don't have the money"
    "who is LARS fuckface? "
    she says "Mettallikkka guy"
    "He is sueing you?"
    "yep, my little sis, down loaded music"
    "You are 16? and you have to go to court?, this is looney!"
    She thought about it and worried.. LAst I heard shes a Meth addict!
    Nice Mettalicheelll!
    You don't rock
    They dropped all charges but honestly? WTF???
  • EdLawEdLaw Posts: 194
    Black4 wrote:

It was around '94, when AIC pulled out of touring with Metallica at the last minute because of Layne's problems. Not a particularly classy thing to do, but he was a pissed off alcoholic... I've no doubt the Hetfield of today looks back and feels ashamed of it, knowing first hand how tough addiction is.

The remaining members of AIC have let it go though, so I don't know why anyone else would still have a problem with it.
    And I planted my bolo knife in the neck of mad John Finn. I took his wretched life.
    Now I'm over near the bandstand, every hand moving on John Finn's wife...
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    They are okay, same sound/style however, so they bore me in the end.
    Reminds me why PJ is a band I love, they mix it up and try different things.

I find Lars to be a dickhead, big ego, big mouth.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • CTD10CTD10 Posts: 351
    Lars is a tool, but I am still a Metallica fan. and to this day I still love Reload. always have.
    ctd
  • EdLawEdLaw Posts: 194
    They are okay, same sound/style however, so they bore me in the end.
    Reminds me why PJ is a band I love, they mix it up and try different things.

Eh? One of the biggest complaints most people have about Metallica is that they've changed their sound too much...
    And I planted my bolo knife in the neck of mad John Finn. I took his wretched life.
    Now I'm over near the bandstand, every hand moving on John Finn's wife...
  • PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    OP let me know if you want to join the MetClub I could use the referral points ! Ha ha
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    Err what you on about you crazy
  • BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    Ok so the original post was almost impossible to follow or take seriously, but beyond that:

You can't argue against their first 4 albums as landmarks in heavy metal history. Those albums are the blueprint for heavy metal. Say what you will about them selling out, or the whole Napster thing, or how they have become prima donnas: Metallica from 1983 - 1990 WAS metal.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    BinFrog wrote:
    Ok so the original post was almost impossible to follow or take seriously, but beyond that:

You can't argue against their first 4 albums as landmarks in heavy metal history. Those albums are the blueprint for heavy metal. Say what you will about them selling out, or the whole Napster thing, or how they have become prima donnas: Metallica from 1983 - 1990 WAS metal.

They are all awesome!

I mean Load & Reload and S & M from that era waaa
    jumping this ship
  • STAYSEA wrote:
    jumping this ship

:lol: Don't give up! :D
  • Well obviously you're such an open minded person.

Metallica are still a great band. Tied for PJ as my favorite bands.
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
    Master of Puppets is a masterpiece, and I don't even listen to them anymore.

I agree the album that caught my ear....

One of the best versions of this song from MOP with a new arrangement...*Disposable Heroes*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvYkQsFlRMk

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
    BinFrog wrote:

ABsoeffinglutley! That's all after that alcohol took over with a few good songs here and there.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Metalicca will always suck
    It sneaks into my cd collection
    When I find it .. I throw it away,
    But I break it first :lol:

Trying to save people
  • On behalf of anyone who has ever lifted a weight with 'For Whom the Bell Tolls' blaring in the background... Metallica freaking rocks. ROCKS I do declare!

The world would be a much less adequate place without these guys to fall back on in moments where inspiration is needed to fuel anger!

Bah Num Bah Num Bah... neer neer neer neer neer neer neer...Bah Num Bah Num Bah... neer neer neer neer neer neer neer

Yes.
    "My brain's a good brain!"