Options

Thanks to Released1980!

13»

Comments

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    I think he already has it...but if he doesn't, I'll certainly bring it!!
    Matt I can't wait for you to spin the Binurual. Mike the messenger is having a vinyl party you will have to bring this :).

mfc2006 wrote:
    Timmy (Released1980) sent me a pm not too long ago with a really cool idea. After the backlash that I've received today, it has helped to remind me that there really are some amazing people here. So, the White Backspacer is no longer for sale....but rather, you have the chance to win it. More info can be found here:

http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=184305

Thanks again, Timmy.

Cheers,
    Matt

I'd also like to thank those that have bumped my trade/sale/ISO threads over the last couple of months. It really means a lot! Special thanks to Robley (White Discusssion).
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Did someone say ... vinyl party?

1sm205drool.gif

I heard that too Su... :cry:
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,149
    Raffi.jpg

Did someone say Raffi? Er, I mean raffle?! I'm in!! 8-)
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    rvapetervapete Posts: 488
    I had a similar problem to the one you had needing something specific (posters of the shows I have attended) and having something specific Lost Dogs LP) to trade for it. Also, like you I met a special member of the forum (who happened to be looking for what I had) and they jumped through all sorts of hoops to find what I needed and make it happen. Weird, that person was........... Timmy. A great Pearl Jam fan and even better friend.

I don't collect much vinyl but would be happy to throw $10 to help a buddy of Timmy's at his suggestion get that elusive item they are looking for. Not to mention I'm on the forum enough to know your good people and do great stuff for other members of the forum. PM me if you still need help and congrats on your addition should you not. I'm sorry you have had to deal with the backlash you have in this endeavor. I posted a thread titled "ISO: Lost Dogs' Vigilantes" a few days ago on the matter hoping it would change the way people treat each other here on Lost Dogs but this thread proves it fell on deaf ears.

Hope you get your Binaural :D
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    :clap:
    rvapete wrote:
    I had a similar problem to the one you had needing something specific (posters of the shows I have attended) and having something specific Lost Dogs LP) to trade for it. Also, like you I met a special member of the forum (who happened to be looking for what I had) and they jumped through all sorts of hoops to find what I needed and make it happen. Weird, that person was........... Timmy. A great Pearl Jam fan and even better friend.

I don't collect much vinyl but would be happy to throw $10 to help a buddy of Timmy's at his suggestion get that elusive item they are looking for. Not to mention I'm on the forum enough to know your good people and do great stuff for other members of the forum. PM me if you still need help and congrats on your addition should you not. I'm sorry you have had to deal with the backlash you have in this endeavor. I posted a thread titled "ISO: Lost Dogs' Vigilantes" a few days ago on the matter hoping it would change the way people treat each other here on Lost Dogs but this thread proves it fell on deaf ears.

:clap::clap:
    rvapete wrote:

• Options
    rvapete wrote:

Thank you Pete. For the trade and the kind words, a man will do some crazy stuff for a sealed LD :lol::lol:8-)

"It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Thanks Pete. For the trade and the kind words..A man will do crazy things for a sealed LD though 8-):lol:;)

MLMF NYC