Options

FS: PJ20 Billboard Print - GONE!

2»

Comments

• Options
    sonny wrote:
    sorry to offend anybody...but i did read the guidelines and from what i am reading it explains that anything from Ten Club is flipping... also, there are plenty of other people selling items that certainly are not being sold at face value or original price...but again, don't want to cause any trouble... Holy Grail mission aborted...another transaction/trade pending...thx all.

And I hope they get it and really enjoy it! You did nothing wrong. Don't sweat it.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,413
    good luck with your sale,sorry my way of see things make problems to you or delays to your sale
    take care
    Dimitris
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    sonnysonny Posts: 132
    good luck with your sale,sorry my way of see things make problems to you or delays to your sale
    take care
    Dimitris

no worries...all the best... i hope you find what you are looking!
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    I'm sorry Sonny, you're a good guy :). Don't sweat it you are being fair
  • Options
    GONE
  • Options
    I'm sorry Sonny, you're a good guy :). Don't sweat it you are being fair

thanks...i appreciate that! :)
  • Options
    TinAntTinAnt Posts: 343
    Did the person who bought this poster off of sonny receive it or receive shipping information? Me and some others who bought off of sonny have had radio silence and he is not responding to PM's even though he logs in and reads them.
  • Options
    TinAnt wrote:
    Did the person who bought this poster off of sonny receive it or receive shipping information? Me and some others who bought off of sonny have had radio silence and he is not responding to PM's even though he logs in and reads them.

very sorry! i thought i responded to you! sent you a PM!