Boston 2 PUKE APOLOGY THREAD

Comments

• GO VOTEGIRL!!!!!!!!!!

I met my man at a PJ concert 3 years ago, and we have 3 weeks until we are married. Though one of us has never puked *AT a show, we would surely get it cleaned up and rock on. The TRUE test, though, would be if you would leave if your fiance was really sick and had to go... :0)

*I puke before almost every PJ show.... nerves... never in the aisle at the show yet!

Edit to say... duh...

CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!!!!!!! on the marriage of course :0)
  • votegirlvotegirl Posts: 95
    GO VOTEGIRL!!!!!!!!!!

I met my man at a PJ concert 3 years ago, and we have 3 weeks until we are married. Though one of us has never puked *AT a show, we would surely get it cleaned up and rock on. The TRUE test, though, would be if you would leave if your fiance was really sick and had to go... :0)

*I puke before almost every PJ show.... nerves... never in the aisle at the show yet!

Congrats! Actually Kenny and I met here, on the Moving Train. We have been together almost three years. PJ love is grrrrreat! I wouldn't have left if he needed to go, not even for a Canadian Tour hoodie. ;)
    I burst, out
    I'm transformed!
  • votegirl wrote:
    Congrats! Actually Kenny and I met here, on the Moving Train. We have been together almost three years. PJ love is grrrrreat! I wouldn't have left if he needed to go, not even for a Canadian Tour hoodie. ;)

You might want to register for the Canadian Tour Hoodie at target.com :0)
    You might want to register for the Canadian Tour Hoodie at target.com :0)

Nice...good one. Very. Delicate. Subject.

*Breaks down in tears*

:)
    I burst, out
    I'm transformed!
  • votegirl wrote:
    Nice...good one. Very. Delicate. Subject.

*Breaks down in tears*

:)

Yeah, but you already got the limited edition puker from PJ. Seriously, what more could you want (than your future husband :0) Take it from me, that's the best souvenir ever! Eddie should include it in wishlist :0)
    Yeah, but you already got the limited edition puker from PJ. Seriously, what more could you want (than your future husband :0) Take it from me, that's the best souvenir ever! Eddie should include it in wishlist :0)

I have to admit it, I AM completely in love with the Boston 2 Puker.

There I said it.
    I burst, out
    I'm transformed!
  • votegirl wrote:
    I have to admit it, I AM completely in love with the Boston 2 Puker.

There I said it.

And see... from one future-bride to another, we might have actually bored the masses AWAY from the pu.....incident :0)
    And see... from one future-bride to another, we might have actually bored the masses AWAY from the pu.....incident :0)

This thread will be ressurected at some point- these threads are like a horror movie, they never die.

I just hope there's no sequels. Sequels stink.

goodnight. I look forward to laughing my ass off in the morning.
    I burst, out
    I'm transformed!
  • It will die soon... we've all done worse. And as far as the future goes, you are going to marry a PJ fan! Only good things can come! Night.
  • Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    OMG...this is even funnier than it was yesterday!
    LOL!
    What a birthday present!
    Save room for dessert!
  • BlancheBlanche Posts: 247
    (to be sung to the tune of Midnight Rambler)
    "Have you heard about the Boston Puker?"

Public Pukers Unite!
    :D
  • jojojojo Posts: 645
    There is a sickness,...... A sickness coming over me

This city's so filthy. Like my mind in ways.

Oh it was the time. Like a clean new taste. :p
    Ralph: Me fail English? That's unpossible.
  • dontejasdontejas Posts: 31
    Unless I missed it, we still don't know the contents that comprised this famous vomit. Many of us who viewed the shot can't help but wonder ...
  • kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,322
    jojo wrote:
    There is a sickness,...... A sickness coming over me

Aw! I was just about to use that one.

How about this:

"Why do I keep chuckin' up??"
    dontejas wrote:
    Unless I missed it, we still don't know the contents that comprised this famous vomit. Many of us who viewed the shot can't help but wonder ...

I haven't yet divulged all that information. So far, however, two ingredients have been revealed:

Fruit Punch
    Coffee

and here's one more I will add:

One blueberry bagel, untoasted.

Butter or cream cheese?
    dontejas wrote:
    Butter or cream cheese?

Neither, it was eaten as is.
  • UNH1995UNH1995 Worcester Posts: 356
    You people are seriously disturbed.
    Lalapalooza 1992, Orphium Boston 1994, Hartford 1998, Mansfield 1998, Mansfield 2000, Mansfield 2003(1&3), West Palm 2003, State College 2003, Boston 2004, Albany 2006, Hartford 2006, Chicago 2006, Boston 2006, Mansfield 2008(1&2), Hartford 2008, Hartford 2010, Boston 2010, Worcester 2013 (1&2), All Four Fenway shows 2016 & 2018.
    Thanks for the info. Sorry you won't be there for Camden. I'm sure you'll be the talk of many a tailgate party this weekend.
  • DeeveDeeve Posts: 122
    Kenny Olav wrote:
    Aw! I was just about to use that one.

How about this:

"Why do I keep chuckin' up??"

"I've got memories, I've got Puke" ?
    "Lick the dirt off Olajuwon's feet"
  • jojojojo Posts: 645
    UNH1995 wrote:
    You people are seriously disturbed.

WE you are the one who started it
    Ralph: Me fail English? That's unpossible.
  • LMAO!!!

Wow you have got a lot of balls to step up and own up to your monikre...losts of respect to you for that. I'm glad that huge pile wasn't caused by excessive consumption of alcohol as you guys and your friends woulda been PISSED at having to miss this classic, epic show.

I agree with everyone else I'm not gonna forget this hilarious story. Well at least u have another potential put username should u ever wanna retire your current one hehehe.

Ohh and Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • RayneRayne Posts: 99
    I am feeling SO priveledged to be so close to this. And boy...does Chris feel bad he was standing in line that whole time for a drink (...for me...*shrugs*) and couldn't deliver on the much saught after gum....lol.

Glad you revealed your identity, Ken, it makes it all worth it.

And my guy and I ALSO didn't meet many at the HArp, though we were there both nights. We're too shy, I think. We should all plan some sort of message pit signal next time so we can identify each other. Perhaps another thread to start ideas...? Maybe we can put it in action when PJ comeback and play MSG to close out the tour....
    Underneath this smile lies everything...How I choose to feel, is how I AM!
    No matter how cold the winter, there's a spring time ahead.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~
  • edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    this is some of the finniest stuff I have ever read on here. Thank you for the entertainment. I was at Boston 2 - center row 5 didn't smell the puke.
  • UNH1995UNH1995 Worcester Posts: 356
    this is still something that makes me laugh.
    Lalapalooza 1992, Orphium Boston 1994, Hartford 1998, Mansfield 1998, Mansfield 2000, Mansfield 2003(1&3), West Palm 2003, State College 2003, Boston 2004, Albany 2006, Hartford 2006, Chicago 2006, Boston 2006, Mansfield 2008(1&2), Hartford 2008, Hartford 2010, Boston 2010, Worcester 2013 (1&2), All Four Fenway shows 2016 & 2018.
  • someone puked at NJ1...i was 4 rows from the floor and i saw this lady with a mop coming back and forth and I asked what she was doing and she said someone threw up...lmao
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • JoanneJoanne Posts: 98
    THis definitely goes down as one of the funniest and most loved threads. In the midst of fanviews and ticket complaints, hell all kinds of complaints, there was this little gift of a thread that reminded me why I spend so much time on this board. I search for the hilarity in the inane.

Happy Birthday Man!
    We're still making records for people who listen to it all the way through, eyes closed, in that space.
  • JoanneJoanne Posts: 98
    Kenny Olav wrote:
    I haven't yet divulged all that information. So far, however, two ingredients have been revealed:

Fruit Punch
    Coffee

and here's one more I will add:

One blueberry bagel, untoasted.

One guess - DUNKIN DOUGHNUTS!
    We're still making records for people who listen to it all the way through, eyes closed, in that space.
  • someone puked at NJ1...i was 4 rows from the floor and i saw this lady with a mop coming back and forth and I asked what she was doing and she said someone threw up...lmao

this guy was directly in front of me. he puked cuz he was sticking his finger in a baggie (coke?), then sticking said finger down his throat, gagging himself. he did this the entire show, then puked, they cleaned it up, and he told security he choked on his water. then he got back in his seat, and continued doing coke. he was in la-la land the whole show. occasionally he would get into a song for a verse or two, but mostly just looked dazed....

i felt bad for the couple next to him. the guy got puke on his leg. eeew.
    "Find myself singing the same songs every day....
    ones that make me feel good when things behind the smile ain't ok...." -Hoon
  • phungiphungi Posts: 640
    please, someone, take videos of the speeches at the wedding reception... I have a feeling this will be a toast to remember...
    37 PJ Shows, 3 EV Shows, 1134 Total Songs, 24 Different Openers, 9 Different Closers, 252 Unique Songs (never enough)