Options

NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART .....enjoy

13»

Comments

• Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    That looks awsome!

I am assuming that you will be staying in your place for a while. If not, you are going to need to sell it to another PJ fan. When you decide to move, maybe you can list your place on the Lost Dogs forum. :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: thats a great idea :lol:
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,778
    81 wrote:
    teh hard core collectors just shit a brick

you ain't kiddin'

DAMN.
  • Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    81 wrote:

you ain't kiddin'

DAMN.

most did shit bricks ... but a few of the top collectors IN THE WORLD loved the idea and have been asking me questions on how i did it and why ... one guy plans on doing this with perfect prints ..

i got the idea from a comic book collector/ billionaire that took the covers from his prized collection of comics and glued them to a wall..the wall measured 12'x20' and the est value of the comics he used was around the $50,000 range .....
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Options
    joe2468 wrote:
    I block mount all my PJ prints. I guess to some that is "ruining" them, but I hang them as if they are pieces of art. I don't plan on just letting them sit in a room, "stored flat in a cool dry place" so I can sell them later.

Nice work man, looks great.
    post some pictures

l-r:
    Fargo 2003, Winnipeg 2005, Winnipeg 2011

IMG_4069.jpg

Matt Good/Auf der Maur/Limblifter:

IMG_4068.jpg

Matthew Good Acoustic (autographed):

IMG_4067.jpg

Black Crowes:

IMG_4071.jpg

Metallica/Godsmack:
    IMG_4070.jpg
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,778
    joe2468 wrote:
    81 wrote:

you ain't kiddin'

DAMN.

most did shit bricks ... but a few of the top collectors IN THE WORLD loved the idea and have been asking me questions on how i did it and why ... one guy plans on doing this with perfect prints ..

i got the idea from a comic book collector/ billionaire that took the covers from his prized collection of comics and glued them to a wall..the wall measured 12'x20' and the est value of the comics he used was around the $50,000 range .....

I'm not a collector, and I happen to think most of them are ugly, but being PJ related is cool. I also think what you did is great, what good is it if they're just sitting around somewhere? Just like the people that don't open the vinyl stuff, I don't get it one bit.

But whatever floats your boat as they say . . .
  • Options
    My3rdEyeMy3rdEye Posts: 926
    This is awesome! Love the idea :thumbup:
  • Options
    Love it, love it, love it :clap::clap:

If I could I would do the same! Life is too short - do what makes you happy.