Europe 2012 Ticket Pre-sale Update

Comments

• lets go back to the good old days
    want a ticket get in line at a nominated venue or record store
    fuck the digital corruption
    but give us a better reason to be club members

couple of concerts maybe :shock:
    imck
  • It's Agent Smith. Its the internet matrix thing. Just tapping in. Destroying for the fans.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    A big problem is that people will not have spares.... So if you don't score tickets on general sale, you have to go to touts or no gig :(
  • beeswaxbeeswax Posts: 119
    Listen all y'all it's a Sabotage!!!!

:)

(i assume it was scott stapp)

but honestly. there is an explanation. believe it or not. but it's fine for me.

to me, the people bitching are even worse than the ticket incident(s).
  • Thanks for showing us that you don't have balls to take the responsibility and give an apology . Sabotage? C'mon, do you think we are kids?

Ridiculous.
    Chorzow 2007
    Berlin 2009, 2010, 1&2 2012
    Gdynia 2010
    Alpine Valley 1&2 2011
    Amsterdam 1&2 2012
    Prague 2012
    Stockholm 2012
  • eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    A big problem is that people will not have spares.... So if you don't score tickets on general sale, you have to go to touts or no gig :(
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    pakalolo wrote:
    why did pj.com slow to a crawl during the ticket pre-sale? Sabotage to both sites? Really?

I was wondering about that the other day. The 10club message board was so slow with only 200 members online when tickets were going up for sale over @ CrowdSurge. We had 1608 online here back in May '11 & it wasn't like this. :shock:

Was pearljam.com & community.pearljam.com bandwidth helping out CrowdSurge's Ticket sale? I thought the Official Website / 10club store & the board were on 2 different servers, not as one.
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Really now..... I think most people on here don't believe that these sales are being sabotaged...It just sounds ridiculous. No apology for anything..at least say you should have better safeguarded your systems if you really believe that it was sabotage.

Hey guys! It wasn't 10C that deleted those 500 comments in the news feed...it was sabotage!

Band: Tim, this is unacceptable..why does this keep happening under your leadership. We promised the fans this would never happen again. what did you do with all that extra fan club money?

Tim: it wasn't my fault..it's sabotage..why else would the site keep freezing?

Band: Okay we believe you.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • yoyoyoyo France Posts: 310
    at least we know what we do now !
    thx !
    I can sleep !
    1996-PARIS
    2000-PARIS
    2006-ANVERS-MARSEILLE-PARIS
    2007-LONDRES-NIJMEGEN-WERCHTER
    2008-ED SOLO-LOS ANGELES1-LOS ANGELES2
    2009-LONDRES
    2010-DUBLIN-ARRAS
    2012-AMSTERDAM1-ARRAS-STOCKHOLM-OSLO-COPENHAGUE
    2014-MILAN
    2017-ED SOLO-AMSTERDAM1
    2018-ROME
    2022-PARIS-AMSTERDAM1(Canceled)-AMSTERDAM2
    2024-BERLIN1-BERLIN2-BARCELONE1-BARCELONE2
  • NWOntarioNWOntario Toronto Posts: 823
    After the initial fail, the Canada pre-sale with Ticketmaster was a breeze: five minutes for five shows, no hassle, no fuss. I don't know if Ticketmaster's the answer...but apparently CrowdSurge is not. I guess I'm waking up at 2am Friday...
    Minneapolis 1998 | Jones Beach I & II, Montreal, and Toronto 2000 | Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal and Hershey 2003 | Boston I & II 2004 | Thunder Bay, Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto 2005 | Toronto I & II 2006 | The Vic and Lollapalooza 2007 | Calgary and Toronto 2009 | PJ20 I & II, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton 2011 | London, Chicago, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver and Seattle 2013 | Ottawa and Toronto I & II 2016 | Chicago I & II 2018 | Ottawa, Hamilton and Toronto 2022
  • yoyoyoyo France Posts: 310
    livenation for all tickets, it's ok too ?
    1996-PARIS
    2000-PARIS
    2006-ANVERS-MARSEILLE-PARIS
    2007-LONDRES-NIJMEGEN-WERCHTER
    2008-ED SOLO-LOS ANGELES1-LOS ANGELES2
    2009-LONDRES
    2010-DUBLIN-ARRAS
    2012-AMSTERDAM1-ARRAS-STOCKHOLM-OSLO-COPENHAGUE
    2014-MILAN
    2017-ED SOLO-AMSTERDAM1
    2018-ROME
    2022-PARIS-AMSTERDAM1(Canceled)-AMSTERDAM2
    2024-BERLIN1-BERLIN2-BARCELONE1-BARCELONE2
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,164
    Dear 10C,

I'm hoping someone is monitoring this thread. Can Tim (or Kat or Sea) please update the first thread and post questions and responses to questions that are actually legit? Or start a new thread? Please? I don't need an explanation or anything at the moment, that can come later. Just responses to help us through the purchase.

So far I've seen two good questions and I have one of my own.

1) Wristbands for 10c member + 1, or just 10c member?

2) If wristband for 10c member + 1, does this mean 10c member has to show proof of 2 ticket purchases?

3) What's going to be the proof of purchase, if someone else buys a ticket on my behalf but I'm a 10c member, do I get a wristband?

Thanks in advance.
  • KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    mikolaj24 wrote:
    Thanks for showing us that you don't have balls to take the responsibility and give an apology . Sabotage? C'mon, do you think we are kids?

Ridiculous.

I totally agree...All the 10c does is make excuses...Instead of admitting their fuck ups....I am glad none of the 10c staff work at a real job....Where they have to take responability or be fired etc..

Jeremy
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    I spose with my (actually paid by me mate Tom)'s order having made it through, I'll now be paying more for the same ticket than the general sales folks.

I don't particularly care, I'm happy to be anywhere in the room, but still, I'm just looking at them Scandinavian alcohol prices...
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • Stone: This doesn't look good.
    Eddie: What to we say to this fan mob?
    Boom: Come clean man. Just come clean.
    10C LAYWER: Boom, you just don't get it. Just listen... sabotage. It was someone else.
    Jeff: Someone else?
    10C LAYWER: Completely.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • :shock:

Ok.. Neither do I want to change the subject nor cry over the spilled milk here.. but WHAT? Why didn't you guys do this WRISTBAND thing for the SOUTH AMERICAN tour,too? ... It only proves that we didn't have the EARLY ENTRY benefit simply because you didn't want to... It's SAD.. really SAD. :clap::clap:
    I knew that despite being ignored for 6 months, thruth would come out sooner or later :roll:

And SABOTAGE? :lol:
  • beeswaxbeeswax Posts: 119
    Yoda73 wrote:
    And posting this update in the middle of the night here in europe is a fucking joke...

dear 10c,

next time, please wait with the update til yoda73 got up in the morning :)
  • i find "sabotage" hard to swallow...is there some clandestine group of ticket scalpers out there, with expert hackers at their disposal, that exists solely to fuck up Pearl Jam ticket sales?? sounds pretty far fetched.

grow a pair and accept responsibility.

THERE ARE MANY LARGE SHADOWY SECRET & SECRETIVE ORGANIZED CRIMINAL AND CONSPIRATORIAL NETWORKS IN THIS WORLD.

THIS IS A CONSPIRACY FOR THE AGES.
    DRIFTING WILL BURN THE MIDNIGHT OIL, STRIVING THROUGH THE NIGHT FOR ANSWERS.
    SURELY EACH ANSWER WILL TURN UP A DOUBLE NUMBER OF QUESTIONS, AND THUSLY EACH QUESTION A FRESH, A DOUBLE SET OF ANSWERS, WITH A DOUBLE SET OF QUESTIONS.

Who are the players?
    What are their motives?
    Who are their boses?
    To whom do they report?
    What are their weaknesses?
    How do we identify them?
    Are they communists?
    Are they globalists?
    Are they anarchists?
    Is this a localized effort or a pan-national one?
    Where is the funding coming from?
    Where did the money go?
    Who fired Dave?
    What IS life like on toast?
    Is it the masons?
    The OTO?
    The Rosicrucians?
    The Bilderbergers? Tri-Laterals?
    Did Soros play a part in this?
    Brzezinski?
    Is this a Republican pre-election plot?
    Is it a Democratic oppposition group honey-pot operation?
    Is the government involved?
    Did they know but do nothing?
    Does Stone know?
    Is he going to grow his beard back?
    Where can I get some Faithful Ale at this hour?
    Oh wait, I still have a bottle in my cupboard.
    FUCK!
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • i bet the Band doesnt even know about this...if 10c is to scared to accept responsibility then i bet they are to scared to tell their bosses about the fuck up.
    I shit and I stink, I'm real, join the club...
  • London BridgeLondon Bridge USA Posts: 4,733
    mikolaj24 wrote:
    Thanks for showing us that you don't have balls to take the responsibility and give an apology . Sabotage? C'mon, do you think we are kids?

Ridiculous.

A lot of people on this board do act really childish :(
  • Somebody is going to be in big trouble if they get caught.

they didnt get caught after sabotaging the PJ20 sale...i really doubt they will catch these imaginary people.

There's that.
  • beeswax wrote:
    Yoda73 wrote:
    And posting this update in the middle of the night here in europe is a fucking joke...

dear 10c,

next time, please wait with the update til yoda73 got up in the morning :)

:lol::lol:
  • Sabotage? It took 27 hours to come up with that? That would be funny if it wasn't so crass.

And you expect us to believe it?

So how come the forum crawled to a halt at exactly the same time as the ticket sale?

Maybe it was a massive Denial of Service attack by PJ members trying to buy tickets?

I'd like my membership money back now please. I don't like to deal with organisations that lie to me if I can help it.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    eyejacker wrote:
    exactly
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • demetrios wrote:
    pakalolo wrote:
    why did pj.com slow to a crawl during the ticket pre-sale? Sabotage to both sites? Really?

I was wondering about that the other day. The 10club message board was so slow with only 200 members online when tickets were going up for sale over @ CrowdSurge. We had 1608 online here back in May '11 & it wasn't like this. :shock:

Was pearljam.com & community.pearljam.com bandwidth helping out CrowdSurge's Ticket sale? I thought the Official Website / 10club store & the board were on 2 different servers, not as one.
    I think its because Crowdsurge might have needed to be link to the Ten Club's member info & seniority database. So it might not have been a coincidence. T
    Pearl Jam Shows: 1998 - 9/11 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 9/13 Hartford, CT || 2000 - 8/24 Wantagh, NY (Jones Beach 2); 8/27 Saratoga Springs; 8/29 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 8/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2) || 2003 - 4/29 Albany, NY; 5/3 State College, PA; 7/2 Mansfield (night 1); 7/6 Camden, NJ (night 2); 7/8 New York, NY (MSG night 1) || 2004 - 9/28 Boston, MA (night 1); 9/29 Boston, MA (night 2) || 2005 - 10/3 Philadelphia, PA || 2006 - 5/12 Albany, NY; 5/13 Hartford, CT; 5/24 Boston, MA (night 1); 5/25 Boston, MA (night 2); 5/27 Camden, NJ (night 1); 5/28 Camden, NJ (night 2)|| 2008 - 6/19 Camden, NJ (night 1); 6/24 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 6/25 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 6/27 Hartford, CT; 6/28 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 6/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2); 7/1 New York, NY (Beacon Theater)|| 2009 - 9/21 Seattle, WA (night 1); 9/22 Seattle, WA (night 2); 10/27 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 1); 10/28 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 2); 10/30 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 3); 10/31 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 4)|| 2010 - 5/15 Hartford, CT; 5/17 Boston, MA; 5/20 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 5/21 New York, NY (MSG night 2)|| 2011 - 9/3 East Troy, WI (PJ20); 9/4 East Troy, WI (PJ20) || 2012 - 9/2 Philadelphia, PA, 9/30 Missoula, MT || 2013 - 7/19 Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), 10/12 Buffalo, NY, 10/15 Worcester, MA (night 1), 10/16 Worcester, MA (night 2), 10/18 Brooklyn, NY (night 1), 10/19 Brooklyn, NY (night 2), 10/25 Hartford, CT || 2014 - 10/22 Denver, CO || 2015 -  9/26 New York, NY (Global Citizen Festival) || 2016 - 5/1 New York, NY (night 1), 5/2 New York, NY (night 2), 8/5 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1), 8/7 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 2) || 2018 - 9/2 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1) || 2020 - 3/30 New York, NY
    Eddie Vedder solo: 2008 - Boston night 1 & 2 || 2009 - Albany, NY night 1 & 2 || 2011 - Hartford, CT, Boston, MA

• Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    No one's gonna buy this sabotage thing..after they accused someone of hacking for seeing a buy button available to everyone...do we really trust they know what they are talking about? LOL Every other onsale works out there..I guess some shadowy hacker organization has its sights on Pearl Jam.

I'm sorry but I am really laughing at the sabotage excuse... :lol::lol:
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Somebody is going to be in big trouble if they get caught.

they didnt get caught after sabotaging the PJ20 sale...i really doubt they will catch these imaginary people.

Yes they can. By checking out the IP addy's hitting the site. They could check out the logs in their data base what happen. But it would take time to investigate. But, it can be done.

Seeing that we can't buy 10club tickets in the 10club store anymore & now problems with CrowdSurge, all hope is lost. I think Pearl Jam should just do their 10club ticket sales with Ticketmaster. *jumps for cover.

But it's true.
  • SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    Please remember the Posting Guidelines
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=91525

Thank you
  • StaffanStaffan Posts: 606
    first concert - Nijmegen 2007 - no bootleg
    second concert - Stockholm 2011 - no 10C ticket

some guys have all the luck..........not me :(

......but still, at least I'm going to see the greatest band on the planet :D
    Everyday................is Pearl Jam Day.

Except Sundays, that's Ed day.

The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open. FZ

• lockedlocked Boston Posts: 3,996
    As John McEnroe was fond of saying:

"you cannot be serious"!
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford