Options

The Official "my mystery poster sucks" Thread

13»

Comments

• Options
    MayDay10 wrote:

But it kind of grew on me.

cuz you like ...carried it around on your back and it morphed with your skin like a skin/poster graph??

:D:D:D

i'm sorry i'm just fucking around :)
  • Options
    PJStatTrackerPJStatTracker Posts: 2,400
    you mean you purchased Denver willingly???

I did...went to the show, so had to have it...at least if something ever happens to it, it won't be hard to replace!
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Options
    just got this in the mail. who wants it? i know it's so cool that someone would be willing to trade me a Chicago, Philly, NY, or NJ for it. PM me or email me

fivecentbigwig@gmail.com
    * Grant Park, Chicago - Aug 05, 2006
    * United Center, Chicago - Aug 23, 2009
    * United Center, Chicago - Aug 24, 2009
    * Wachovia Spectrum, Philadelphia - Oct 27, 2009
    * Wachovia Spectrum, Philadelphia - Oct 28, 2009
    * Wachovia Spectrum, Philadelphia - Oct 30, 2009
    * Wachovia Spectrum, Philadelphia - Oct 31, 2009
    * Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre, Indianapolis - May 07, 2010
    * Alpine Valley Music Theater, East Troy - Sept 3, 2011 (PJ20)
    * Alpine Valley Music Theater, East Troy - Sept 4, 2011 (PJ20)
    *Wrigley Field, Chicago - July 19, 2013
    *Italia Stadio Olympico, Rome Italy - June 26, 2018. (no I did not get a poster!)
    *Golden 1 Center, Sacramento - May 18, 2022 -- CANCELLED
    *MGM Grand Arena - May 20, 2022 --CANCELLED 
    *Ball Arena, Denver - Sept 22, 2022
    *Ruoff Music Center, Indianapolis - Sept 10, 2023 -- POSTPONED FML
  • Options
    GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    listen Marmaduke...don't make me angry....you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

It's ok. I dont like you when your crying either.
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Someones trash is anothers person treasure....
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    maturity has nothing to do with anger/disappointment

i got 1 of the 4 posters i didn't want out of that big ass list,yes i knew there was a chance but the odds were with me....till i opened my tube!

so yeah i half jokingly started a bitch thread to vent,of course i anticipated a few dolts telling me what you are telling me.it wouldn't be the same around here without the do-gooders championing the cause and defending the 10c from evil whiny villains such as myself.good job Bat-man..or is that SUPERMAN??

the simple fact is..i don't give a fuck! so if you have a problem with that,BITE ME!! ok. did you expect this response too Jean Dixon??
    I started my thread fully joking and just to give you a hard time. I really don't care if you want to bitch about your poster, you have that right. I am certainly not defending the 10c just pointing out that they gave you exactly what they said they would.
    #FHP
  • Options
    Horos wrote:
    I started my thread fully joking and just to give you a hard time. I really don't care if you want to bitch about your poster, you have that right. I am certainly not defending the 10c just pointing out that they gave you exactly what they said they would.

water under the bridge man!

there are a lot of things in life much more important than posters.

i just needed to vent a little :D

but mostly i just like to joke around with y'all,laughter is ALWAYS the best medicine.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Lizard wrote:
    I don't remember all this whining at the first mystery sales but maybe my memory is cloudy!!!

the other mystery sales were much cooler, thats why

this is just getting rid of 06/07 dead stock... the other mystery sales had older posters going back to 1995, now that was awesome!
  • Options
    complaining is not going to help the open wound that poster gave you
    PJ Shows:
    State College 5/3/03, East Rutherford 6/1/06, MSG 6/24/08, MSG 6/25/08, Beacon Theater 7/1/08
    Ed Vedder Solo Shows:
    United Palace Theater 8/5/08, Newark 8/7/08