Options

The Official "my mystery poster sucks" Thread

U R A Crazy BreedU R A Crazy Breed Posts: 8,370
edited August 2008 in The Porch
FUCK!!!!

Just got my mystery poster and well....somethings are better left a mystery!!

i got a fucking San Francisco I 06 Ames

yeah i know...i took a gamble(we all did)...but don't tell me i have no right to be disappointed!!!

WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! :(:(:( *sniff*

i need a fucking drink!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    San Fran 1 is the best of the 3, though. Consider yourself lucky :)
    Free the West Memphis Three
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    it's all very clear to me now....

mystery sale = get rid of all the old shity posters no one wants

(yeah i'm still venting)

San Fran 1 is the best of the 3, though. Consider yourself lucky :)

yeah feeling REAL LUCKY TODAY!!! :rolleyes: :mad:
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,018

mystery sale = get rid of all the old shity posters no one wants

:)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Unfortunately with my wife recently unemployed I was unable to even try and get a poster in the mystery sale. If I'm not mistaken the list of posters was clearly shown. Everyone knew it was a lottery. I would have been happy to get any poster, even one I already had but I couldn't afford it.

So to all the stupid whiners I say if you don't like it ship it to me. Send me a PM and I'll tell you where you can ship it to.

What a bunch of dingleberries we have in the 10c whining about what they knew could be anything on the list.
    #FHP
  • Options
    P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,313
    Agreed, I got shut out and the last thing I want to hear is all the complainers start their "I got the worst poster" threads. Be thankful you got anything, or PM me with your "worst" posters and I'll buy them for 37.50.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Options
    Got a milwaukee night 106 poster, that i am willing to trade.
    98- 9/8.9/10.9/11
    00- 8/3, 8/4, 9/1.9/2
    03- 4/28. 7/8. 7/9. 7/14
    04- 10/1
    05- 10/3
    06- 5/4!!!!, 5/12. 5/13. 5/27, 5/28, 6/1, 6/3
    08- 6/19, 6/20, 6/22, 6/25, 6/27, 8/4
  • Options
    we all know what we got ourselves into. we're complaining in good spirit, it's not like anyone is REALLY whining, at least thats not how i see it. it's all in good fun! :) the complaining threads might be annoying, but the whole "im bitter because i couldnt get a poster so i decided to complain about complainers" type of threads are just as annoying. sorry about your wife though, that really sucks. it sucks to all the people who got shut out posters. :(
    PJ: 9/29/04, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/18/13, 8/7/16
    eV: 8/4/08, 8/5/08, 6/21/11
    SG: 10/4/08<-- MET STONE!!!
  • Options
    I think threads like this are much worse and just clutter up the board. If people getting a shitty poster they have every right to complain. They aren't mad at the 10 Club. Do you want them to lie and say they are thrilled with their San Fran 06??

Back in the day when I collected Baseball Cards and I didn't get an insert card, I was pissed so I complained but I knew I willingly paid for it.
  • Options
    4Powers204Powers20 Posts: 1,221
    Horos wrote:
    Unfortunately with my wife recently unemployed I was unable to even try and get a poster in the mystery sale. If I'm not mistaken the list of posters was clearly shown. Everyone knew it was a lottery. I would have been happy to get any poster, even one I already had but I couldn't afford it.

So to all the stupid whiners I say if you don't like it ship it to me. Send me a PM and I'll tell you where you can ship it to.

What a bunch of dingleberries we have in the 10c whining about what they knew could be anything on the list.

this post is worse than people whining about what poster they got.

You are complaining about something that hasnt even happened yet.

calm down and worry about things you can control, not if John Q. Public is happy with their poster.

"We're running out of beer, too?" EV 6/19/08

• Options
    ovechkin8ovechkin8 Posts: 491
    if you can't afford $30, you should probably get off the internet and go make some money.

let the whiners whine....this is a message board, that's what its here for.

now we have whiners whining about whiners......awesome
  • Options
    satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    FUCK!!!!

yeah i know...i took a gamble(we all did)...but don't tell me i have no right to be disappointed!!!

i need a fucking drink!

hahaha!!! i love it , dont cry dry your eye
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • Options
    ovechkin8 wrote:
    if you can't afford $30, you should probably get off the internet and go make some money.

let the whiners whine....this is a message board, that's what its here for.

now we have whiners whining about whiners......awesome
    Perfect example of what I am saying. I have three kids, one in college, I work over 45 hours a week to keep her there and to provide for the others. I rarely can afford to waste money on posters but I try to get one when I can. I could have bought one but made the choice to buy my kids some new school clothes. I really don't care about the posters but I get tired of the complaints.

I would have to guess that most of the complainers are just flippers and didn't get anything they could profit from.

I imagine I make more $$$ than you anyway.
    #FHP
  • Options
    4Powers20 wrote:
    this post is worse than people whining about what poster they got.

You are complaining about something that hasnt even happened yet.

calm down and worry about things you can control, not if John Q. Public is happy with their poster.
    The 10c offers everyone a great chance to get a poster and then people think they have a right to complain.

You're just another of the dingleberries!
    #FHP
  • Options
    I think threads like this are much worse and just clutter up the board. If people getting a shitty poster they have every right to complain. They aren't mad at the 10 Club. Do you want them to lie and say they are thrilled with their San Fran 06??

Back in the day when I collected Baseball Cards and I didn't get an insert card, I was pissed so I complained but I knew I willingly paid for it.
    I also used to collect baseball cards and I never once complained about the inserts I got. Like I said in the original post it's a lottery. If you get something good you win but regardless you still got your moneys worth.
    #FHP
  • Options
    we all know what we got ourselves into. we're complaining in good spirit, it's not like anyone is REALLY whining, at least thats not how i see it. it's all in good fun! :) the complaining threads might be annoying, but the whole "im bitter because i couldnt get a poster so i decided to complain about complainers" type of threads are just as annoying. sorry about your wife though, that really sucks. it sucks to all the people who got shut out posters. :(
    I'm certainly not bitter about not being able to get a poster. I'm bitter about people who did get them bitching about what they got. Everyone knew going in that they could get anything on the list.

And thanks for the sympathy about my wife. Not only did she lose her job but has been diagnosed with Lupus this year and had the have her spleen removed.
    #FHP
  • Options
    Horos wrote:
    I'm certainly not bitter about not being able to get a poster. I'm bitter about people who did get them bitching about what they got. Everyone knew going in that they could get anything on the list.

And thanks for the sympathy about my wife. Not only did she lose her job but has been diagnosed with Lupus this year and had the have her spleen removed.
    i wasn't really singling you out saying you were bitter, just those types of people in general. and my aunt has lupus too, it really sucks :( both her kidneys failed and she has to use a catheter everyday. it's such a horrible disease, i hope your wife doesn't get too bad :(
    PJ: 9/29/04, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/18/13, 8/7/16
  • Options
    4Powers204Powers20 Posts: 1,221
    Horos wrote:

Sorry to hear about our wife, hopefully all works out.

But you started this thread before people even started to complain.
    Your thread is worse than the complainers thread.

"We're running out of beer, too?" EV 6/19/08

• Options
    4Powers20 wrote:
    Sorry to hear about our wife, hopefully all works out.

I started this thread after I saw the My Poster Sucks Thread.

And again thanks to you both for the sympathy for my wife. She seems to fine at present and hopefully it will stay that way.
    #FHP
  • Options
    FnCircusFnCircus Posts: 439
    4Powers20 wrote:
    actually, not true. this was started about 43 minutes before this thread

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=300454
  • Options
    I really started this thread just to use the word Dingleberry. You know it's one of those words that just don't get used enough.

RIP GEORGE CARLIN
    #FHP
  • Options
    Horos wrote:
    I really started this thread just to use the word Dingleberry. You know it's one of those words that just don't get used enough.

RIP GEORGE CARLIN
    that word is so gross :p but george carlin was awesome, im glad i saw him a few years ago :)
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,082
    I don't remember all this whining at the first mystery sales but maybe my memory is cloudy!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!

:D
    Horos wrote:

Same with the word dickseed !! :eek:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Horos wrote:

I'll whine all the fuck i want and if you don't like it too fucking bad!
  • Options

laughing at my pain? what kind of sick bastard are you? :D

and then you're going to bust out some lodi dodi on me too? dam!
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,762
    They told you what posters would be available...Next time don't participate...there are plenty of people who missed out that would have liked a chance at a mystery poster.
  • Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    piss off, all of you :)
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Options
    They told you what posters would be available...Next time don't participate...there are plenty of people who missed out that would have liked a chance at a mystery poster.

in my Chris Tucker from Friday voice "I don't give a fuuuuuck!!"

you don't like me expressing disappointment don't fucking read that shit then!!!
  • Options
    morgie2morgie2 Posts: 1,065
    FUCK!!!!

i need a fucking drink!

Be a man !!
    Boston II 94 Boston II 06 Mansfield I 08 Mansfield II 08 Seattle I 09 Seattle II 09
    Hartford 10 Boston 10 Wrigley 13 Worcester I 13 Worcester II 13 Hartford 13
    NYC I 16 NYC II 16 Fenway I 16 Fenway II 16  Fenway 1 18  Fenway II 18
    E.V. Boston II 08 E.V. Albany II 09 E.V. Providence 11, E.V. Boston 11
    Troubled Souls Unite
  • Options
    jmccue7jmccue7 Posts: 119

sweet snoop dogg reference
    Merriweather '00
    East Troy '03
    Boston I '04
    Pittsburgh '06
    Lollapalooza '07
    DC '08
    MSG I & II '08
  • Options
    FitzFitz Posts: 169
    FUCK!!!!

i need a fucking drink!

I'll buy it off you if you don't want it?? I didn't get anything in the sale and would have been happy with that. Infact I'll buy it off you just to stop the moaning as I feel you are being very unfair here.

Anyway let me know I am being serious.

Fitz
    "First of all, there’s the palpable camaraderie and good feeling you get from the entire band as they smile and nod at each other, and huddle together in various formations throughout the show --- They look like they really like each other. They look stoked!"