Options

The Official "my mystery poster sucks" Thread

Comments

• Options
    satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    laughing at my pain? what kind of sick bastard are you? :D

and then you're going to bust out some lodi dodi on me too? dam!

We likes to party....we dont cause trouble, we dont bother nobody....we're just some ni#$%as on the mic, and when we rock upon the mic we rock the mic riggghhttt......

I hope I get another DC, cant have too many you know????
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • Options
    jmccue7 wrote:
    sweet snoop dogg reference

wrong! Slick Rick!!
  • Options
    Fitz wrote:
    I'll buy it off you if you don't want it?? I didn't get anything in the sale and would have been happy with that. Infact I'll buy it off you just to stop the moaning as I feel you are being very unfair here.

Anyway let me know I am being serious.

Fitz

PM me :D
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    I'll whine all the fuck i want and if you don't like it too fucking bad!
    The kind of response I would expect from a child. Where you even born when Pearl Jam formed?

What a DINGLEBERRY!!
    #FHP
  • Options
    We likes to party....we dont cause trouble, we dont bother nobody....we're just some ni#$%as on the mic, and when we rock upon the mic we rock the mic riggghhttt......

that's the re-make not the original....

& your salt rubbing has no effect on my wound :D
  • Options
    Im only hoping for the LA one...anything else will be traded
    "The world is dangerous, feel safe here tonight..." EV 9/17/06

38+6 shows at the age of 27 and counting...but still no Undone

My podcast: Hotel Manager Talk- Dedicated to Hotel Employees, tell your friends. http://www.HotelManagerTalk.com
  • Options
    petrocspetrocs Posts: 4,342
    mystery sale = get rid of all the old shity posters no one wants

God I hope not
    Shows:
    9/24/96 MD. 9/28/96 Randalls. 8/28-29/98 Camden. 9/8/98 NJ. 9/18/98 MD. 9/1-2/00 Camden. 9/4/00 MD. 4/28/03 Philly. 7/5-6/03 Camden. 9/30/05 AC.
    10/3/05 Philly. 5/27-28/06 Camden. 6/23/06 Pitt. 6/19-20/08 Camden. 6/24/08 MSG. 8/7/08 EV Newark, NJ. 6/11-12/09 EV Philly, PA. 10/27-28-30-31/09 Philly, PA., 5/15/10 Hartford,5/17/10 Boston, 5/18/10 Newark, 5/20-21/10 MSG
  • Options
    GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    Waaaahhhhhhh!!!! I send some tissue if you need it. Sorry for your loss.

For the thirty bucks you spent youcould have bought a big bag of tissue.

Anybody who cries about this mystery poster sale should be banned from the 10C!
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • Options
    FitzFitz Posts: 169
    PM me :D

Done
    "First of all, there’s the palpable camaraderie and good feeling you get from the entire band as they smile and nod at each other, and huddle together in various formations throughout the show --- They look like they really like each other. They look stoked!"
  • Options
    release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    Just got mine..Milwukee I 06....Off to the recycle plant....:)
    Conversations getting dull
    There's a constant ringing in my ears
    Sense of humor's void and numb
    And I'm bored to tears.......
  • Options
    Horos wrote:
    The kind of response I would expect from a child. Where you even born when Pearl Jam formed?

What a DINGLEBERRY!!

maturity has nothing to do with anger/disappointment

i got 1 of the 4 posters i didn't want out of that big ass list,yes i knew there was a chance but the odds were with me....till i opened my tube!

so yeah i half jokingly started a bitch thread to vent,of course i anticipated a few dolts telling me what you are telling me.it wouldn't be the same around here without the do-gooders championing the cause and defending the 10c from evil whiny villains such as myself.good job Bat-man..or is that SUPERMAN??

the simple fact is..i don't give a fuck! so if you have a problem with that,BITE ME!! ok. did you expect this response too Jean Dixon??
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,018
    release30 wrote:
    Just got mine..Milwaukee I 06....Off to the recycle plant....:)
    someone will want it :)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    GR8Dane wrote:
    Waaaahhhhhhh!!!! I send some tissue if you need it. Sorry for your loss.

For the thirty bucks you spent youcould have bought a big bag of tissue.

Anybody who cries about this mystery poster sale should be banned from the 10C!

listen Marmaduke...don't make me angry....you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.
  • Options
    FUCK!!!!

Just got my mystery poster and well....somethings are better left a mystery!!

i got a fucking San Francisco I 06 Ames

yeah i know...i took a gamble(we all did)...but don't tell me i have no right to be disappointed!!!

WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! :(:(:( *sniff*

i need a fucking drink!

Is this the one you have and maybe willing to sell to me?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pearl-Jam-San-Francisco-2006-Ames-Concert-Poster_W0QQitemZ370078066334QQcmdZViewItemQQssPageNameZRSS:B:SRCH:US:101
    "First of all, there’s the palpable camaraderie and good feeling you get from the entire band as they smile and nod at each other, and huddle together in various formations throughout the show --- They look like they really like each other. They look stoked!"
  • Options
    Fitz wrote:
    im sorry but does anyone else see a giant penis? maybe it's just me being a 19 year old straight girl... :D:D
    PJ: 9/29/04, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/18/13, 8/7/16
    eV: 8/4/08, 8/5/08, 6/21/11
    SG: 10/4/08<-- MET STONE!!!
  • Options
    Fitz wrote:

no it's the army jacket one.
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,943
    im sorry but does anyone else see a giant penis? maybe it's just me being a 19 year old straight girl... :D:D
    Well, as an eighteen-year-old guy, hearing that opinion and looking at what is happening in that poster is enough to make me cringe just thinking about it.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,560

Yes, but that's probably because I'm taking a leak as I type this.

Edit: Oh, you meant on the poster...
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    jmccue7 wrote:
    sweet snoop dogg reference

Dude I have been saying don't cry dry your eye way before stupid snoop dog ever referenced it in one of his shitty songs...Snoop dog...WTF
    God Loves Pearl Jam
  • Options

hey..don't talk about GR8Dane like that!

(besides,i think he's round back not up front.)
  • Options
    Dude I have been saying don't cry dry your eye way before stupid snoop dog ever referenced it in one of his shitty songs...Snoop dog...WTF

Slick Rick and Dougie Fresh Baby!!!!!!
  • Options
    Come on folks take a deep breath...Its Friday afternoon...the weekend is here. Well unless u live on the west coast...in that case u r screwed for a couple more hours....

No need for all the fighting and fussing...
    Too many young males beleive that manhood is defined by the ability to injure a man, rather than helping one.

There are two kinds of women in this world....one that will give you strength....the other will take it away.....
  • Options
    Is this poster for sale or not? Or are you taking the piss?
  • Options
    Fitz wrote:
    Is this poster for sale or not? Or are you taking the piss?

it's not the one you thought,it's the Army jacket one (and i have no clue what INT shipping costs.)
  • Options
    Fitz,

I have the poster you want and am willing to sell it to you. I went to SF 1 & 2 and I like the Army Jacket poster better. Let me know if you are interested.
    Gorge
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    Slick Rick and Dougie Fresh Baby!!!!!!

It must be before his time.

"Here comes your mother with those...two little guys..."
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    I got Vic 2007, which I am very happy with. Only a few I guess I would rather get instead. I already have a Nijmegen and a Denver 06 so those are the 2 I really didnt want
  • Options
    Danimal wrote:
    It must be before his time.

"Here comes your mother with those...two little guys..."

and with your wrinkled pus**,i can't be your lover aaaaaa tic-tock and ya don't stop!
  • Options
    MayDay10 wrote:
    I got Vic 2007, which I am very happy with. Only a few I guess I would rather get instead. I already have a Nijmegen and a Denver 06 so those are the 2 I really didnt want

you mean you purchased Denver willingly???
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    you mean you purchased Denver willingly???

No. It was from a previous poster sale a couple years ago. I dont remember if it was a mystery or 'straight up'. It was my only poster until this year.

But it kind of grew on me. I put it in a frame, and it actually looks pretty cool in my living room.