Options

**new** Photos Of My Posters!!!!

Comments

• Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    weenie wrote:

But I gotta say PJTRADEKING, that your collection is the most astounding thing I've seen. Congrats on having such an awesome tribute to the band.

THANK YOU for the kind words! You know, everyone has their thing. Some guys have cars, or hunting, or fishing or whatever it is they like to do with their time and $$. Most people tell me that what I do is something that only a teenager or someone younger would/should be doing. But I'll tell you something, this stuff gives me chills everytime I look at it. Even at 38yo to know that after all these years, that a band and everything about them can make me feel this way and keep my interest to this level is a very special thing to me. While it may sound childish to some, I cant imagine being without it.. Its not just a hobby any longer! There is no turning back now...:)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    PRL1JAMPRL1JAM Posts: 782
    NYbenben wrote:
    IMG_2580.jpg
    IMG_2581.jpg
    IMG_2582.jpg
    IMG_2577.jpg
    IMG_2578.jpg

But the rest of mine look something like this...
    IMG_2579.jpg

I want that Ed picture you have on your wall

````very nice
  • Options
    strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    ALL of you who ever make the trek to Spokane, are ALWAYS welcome to come by!!! I would love to have some folks who love this stuff as much as I do stop by and hang out for a while. :D

That's one hell of an offer! When I get some money together myself and my other half are planning (at some point!) to visit the north west and will definitely be popping into Spokane (he's a David Lynch fan ;) ).

You should charge a small admission fee - if you don't want to keep it yourself - donate to the Wishlist :D !!
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • Options
    strummers wrote:
    That's one hell of an offer! When I get some money together myself and my other half are planning (at some point!) to visit the north west and will definitely be popping into Spokane (he's a David Lynch fan ;) ).

You should charge a small admission fee - if you don't want to keep it yourself - donate to the Wishlist :D !!

You are more than welcome to stop by, but the admission will be free! ;)

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    gatorjamgatorjam West Palm Beach, Florida Posts: 187
    Holy crap!!

I only have one. But now i am thinking of getting more.
    2003-Tampa
    2006-East Rutherford
    2008-West Palm Beach
    2009- Philadelphia
    2016- Fort Lauderdale and Miami
  • Options
    smile05smile05 Posts: 600
    I'm no thief, but i would rob you, you jammy bastard!!!!!!!
    1:Black 2:Corduroy 3:All Those Yesterdays 4:I Got ID 5:Smile

They can buy but cant put on my clothes
    Throw down my ace in the hole~~~~~~

Let's go for three in a row, no sorry i can't think of anything thats not funny. - Paul Merton

London96,Manchester00,Berlin06,London07
  • Options
    gatorjam wrote:
    Holy crap!!

I only have one. But now i am thinking of getting more.

Be careful....I had ONE once! ;)

• Options
    The_Fixer The_Fixer Posts: 255
    Insane!!!
    Montreal 08/20/98 | New York 09/11/98 | Wantagh 08/24/00 | Montreal 10/04/00 | Montreal 06/29/03 | Montreal 09/15/05
    Toronto 05/10/06 | Vancouver 04/02//08 (Ed) | Manchester 06/14/08 | Montreal 08/09/08 (Ed) | Montreal 08/10/08 (Ed) 
    Albany 06/08/09 (Ed) | Philadelphia 10/31/09 | Montreal 09/07/11 | Ottawa 05/08/16 | Brooklyn 04/07/17 (RRHOF)
    Dana Point 09/09/17 (Ed) | Rome 06/26/18
  • Options
    Holy mackerel!

I have always joked around with my wife and friends that I would have to buy a new house with more wall space to hang all of my posters!

A shop in the backyard is a super idea!!!!

Man you need to get those under an insurance policy ASAP!

I'd be totally paranoid to have that collection all in one place especially after posting it on the internet!

How is that building in the winter? I would also be worried that the climate would dork with the posters. Is it climate controlled in there?

I also hope that you're in the better part of Spokaine.
  • Options
    would you say you have a plethora?
    San Diego, July 07, 2006
    Los Angeles, July 10, 2006
    Bridge School Benefit, October 21, 2006
    Bridge School Benefit, October 22, 2006
    Lollapalooza, August 5th, 2007
    eV., Los Angeles April 12, 2008
    eV., San Diego April 15, 2008
    Given to Fly___..
  • Options
    satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    BOOOM wrote:
    would you say you have a plethora?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=b6E682C7Jj4

Yes, you DO have a plethera !
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,891
    Okay I'm not really a fan of the posters but I'll admit that all these hung up in the same house will be crazy.
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    Okay I'm not really a fan of the posters but I'll admit that all these hung up in the same house will be crazy.

Thanks!! My first convert! ;) j/k

• Options
    NYbenbenNYbenben Posts: 1,020
    I want that Ed picture you have on your wall

````very nice
    Thank you... won that in an in April at on auction while at the Ed shows in LA. SENROCK of this very board is the artist...
    4/12/92, 8/11/92, 9/28/96, 9/11/98, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 7/9/03, 4/30/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 12/9/05, 5/12/06, 5/17/06, 5/28/06, 6/3/06, 12/9/06, EV LA 4/12-4/13/08, 6/12/08, 6,19,08, 6,20,08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 7/1/08

and still jonesing for another show....
    "the waiting drove me mad..."
  • Options
    azwyldcatsazwyldcats Posts: 698
    very excellent
    And I'm not living this life without you, I'm selfish and clear
    And you're not leaving here without me, I don't wanna be without
    My best... friend. Wake up, to see you could have it all
  • Options
    FrankieJFrankieJ Posts: 602
    How many posters did 10c and PJ sell in total? 1 per show for every show? Did they miss a couple of shows? I was just wondering what percentage of posters PJTRADEKING has. And is their a more complete collection of them.

I think PJTRADEKING's collectin is great, but I was just wondering if their was an even bigger one.
    GO GIANTS
    GO DEVILS
    7/14/03-PNC NJ ~ 6/1/06-CAA1 NJ ~ 6/3/06-CAA2 NJ ~ 8/5/07-Lolla IL ~ 6/24/08-MSG1 ~ 6/25/08-MSG2 ~ 8/7/08-NJPAC (eV Solo)

"I'm feeling kinda righteous right now...with my Bad@$$-M0therf*ck!n'-Ukulele!"
    -eV 8/7
  • Options
    FrankieG wrote:
    How many posters did 10c and PJ sell in total? 1 per show for every show? Did they miss a couple of shows? I was just wondering what percentage of posters PJTRADEKING has. And is their a more complete collection of them.

I think PJTRADEKING's collectin is great, but I was just wondering if their was an even bigger one.

My collection is not NEARLY complete. I got into the game WAY late and missed out on all the earlier stuff. The 98's which are worth a mint for example, I only have 3-4 of those, I missed pretty much all of 96 as well. There are some complete, if not nearly complete collections around, and in fact, I beleive a few people are here on this board. I will not mention any names as I dont know how they feel about that kind of thing. Anyhow, my collection pales in comparison to most(but I like it), but then again, most collections are in archival boxes too. I couldnt keep mine in boxes any longer. I had to get them up. Unless I was collecting for the $$, I didnt see the point. Some guys are doing it as an investment, I am doing it for more of them enjoyment.

• Options
    Holy moly. That's all I can think to say.
  • Options
    swallowedwordsswallowedwords Posts: 1,093
    In case some of you haven't seen some of mine, here they are. Keep in mind, this is only a small portion of what I have. Someday, I'll frame all of mine, but that will be a while.

Enjoy!

http://www.rawpixels.com/pjposters/Site/PJPosters.html

My collection:

http://www.expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=6620
    Free the West Memphis Three
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    In case some of you haven't seen some of mine, here they are. Keep in mind, this is only a small portion of what I have. Someday, I'll frame all of mine, but that will be a while.

Enjoy!

http://www.rawpixels.com/pjposters/Site/PJPosters.html

My collection:

http://www.expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=6620

Very NICE!!

• Options
    LizardkingLizardking Posts: 936
    OK PJtradeking do you have an expresso page? I looked you up didn't get a match.

Here is my collection, I have about 18 framed but really need alot more done.

http://www.expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=7596

(sidebar: just got my bmethe Layne Staley poster today.I like alot!)
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • Options
    Very NICE!!

Thank you, kindly
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    Lizardking wrote:
    OK PJtradeking do you have an expresso page? I looked you up didn't get a match.

Here is my collection, I have about 18 framed but really need alot more done.

http://www.expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=7596

(sidebar: just got my bmethe Layne Staley poster today.I like alot!)

Funny you should ask, I am making it AS WE SPEAK....Never took the time, but it was pointed out to me what a great tool it can be today. I am such a lazy F when it comes to this kind of thing. Try searching under "scottiepj" and tell me if there is anything coming up. I have been adding posters and making my collection on there since about 5pm pacific, so I REALLY did just start. Let me know if you find it!

• Options
    FrankieJFrankieJ Posts: 602
    My collection is not NEARLY complete. I got into the game WAY late and missed out on all the earlier stuff. The 98's which are worth a mint for example, I only have 3-4 of those, I missed pretty much all of 96 as well. There are some complete, if not nearly complete collections around, and in fact, I beleive a few people are here on this board. I will not mention any names as I dont know how they feel about that kind of thing. Anyhow, my collection pales in comparison to most(but I like it), but then again, most collections are in archival boxes too. I couldnt keep mine in boxes any longer. I had to get them up. Unless I was collecting for the $$, I didnt see the point. Some guys are doing it as an investment, I am doing it for more of them enjoyment.

Do you only have posters from the shows you attended? Or just ones you liked or could get your hands on?
    GO GIANTS
    GO DEVILS
    7/14/03-PNC NJ ~ 6/1/06-CAA1 NJ ~ 6/3/06-CAA2 NJ ~ 8/5/07-Lolla IL ~ 6/24/08-MSG1 ~ 6/25/08-MSG2 ~ 8/7/08-NJPAC (eV Solo)

"I'm feeling kinda righteous right now...with my Bad@$$-M0therf*ck!n'-Ukulele!"
    -eV 8/7
  • Options
    LizardkingLizardking Posts: 936
    Funny you should ask, I am making it AS WE SPEAK....Never took the time, but it was pointed out to me what a great tool it can be today. I am such a lazy F when it comes to this kind of thing. Try searching under "scottiepj" and tell me if there is anything coming up. I have been adding posters and making my collection on there since about 5pm pacific, so I REALLY did just start. Let me know if you find it!

I found you
    http://www.expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=4475
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • Options

Hola, Scott/PJ. Are you planning on buying the new Ames Sub? Also, are you coming East for any of these shows?
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    FrankieG wrote:
    Do you only have posters from the shows you attended? Or just ones you liked or could get your hands on?

Pretty much anything I could get my hands on for while! haha The only posters I dont have for shows I have been too are Missoula 98 and The Gorge 93. Didnt even think of buying posters back then Didnt even know they were for sale at the time. Didnt get into posters until around 2001. Chances of me getting those are slim and none unless I can trade for them somehow, or I hit the lotto. These two are spendy.:)

• Options
    Hola, Scott/PJ. Are you planning on buying the new Ames Sub? Also, are you coming East for any of these shows?

I am not coming to any of the east coast shows I was going too, but then decided that I would frame posters instead, so I spent a wad on that. Prob wont hit any shows this year unless they come to the west coast and even then will be limited depending on when and where they play Could be a "no tour" year for me 1st since 98.

As for the poster sub. NO, as of right now, I am "retired" from poster purchases. I need to deal with what I have. That said, I cold see something from the upcoming shows and throw that all out the window, but for the moment, I am retired;)

• Options
    There have been complete collections sold, well 1991 through 2006 anyway. I would estimate that a half dozen people have complete collections. Ive got most but there is no way im completing it, that dream died years ago.
  • Options
    There have been complete collections sold, well 1991 through 2006 anyway. I would estimate that a half dozen people have complete collections. Ive got most but there is no way im completing it, that dream died years ago.

What are you missing?