Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    I'm not sure, it kinda looks like it though doesn't it?
    Ok wrote:
    Great frame jobs. Question re the Christchurch 09 poster from Klausen - I was recently watching the Mike Tyson mini-series on Animal Planet and they reference that his face tattoo was inspired by the Moai warriors of New Zeland - I know I know, random, but is that the same influence as the Klausen print?
    Wow, they look awesome! :D
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    sickofit wrote:
    ugh, this thread has sooooo many pages. I'm too lazy to go through it all....I'm looking for help & ideas on how to frame my London 2010 poster.

I'm thinking a fairly broad frame in dark silver/gun-metal - not too fancy. Not sure what colour the mount shd be (the thick card that goes in the frame around the poster. And I also wanna include the ticket stub and 10C armband in the frame. Apparently it's gonna cost me close to NOK1000 here in Norway :P Or shd I do just the poster? Any help is appreciated :mrgreen:

DARK blue top mat, bright red second mat. I've framed a couple of them already. Trust me.
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Options
    sickofitsickofit Norway Posts: 780
    CJMST3K wrote:

DARK blue top mat, bright red second mat. I've framed a couple of them already. Trust me.

already been to the framer's ...this is what I went with (close to anyway):

5552365589_72a860f707_m.jpg

...mounts/mats are almost as expensive as the frame itself here, so I don't wanna add another. Plus I'll be including my ticket and armband from the show (which added to the total cost). I'm happy with my choice and they're happy to reframe it if I'm not satisfied 8-)
    if I keep holding out,.... will the light shine through?
  • Options
    bulabulabulabula Posts: 41
    My first attempt at framing anything.

Pearl Jam - Camden - 6-20-2008

IMG_0444.jpg
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    Here is the last one I had framed.

100_2029-1-1.jpg

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    Here is the last one I had framed.

100_2029-1-1.jpg

Excellent!
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • Options
    EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    bulabula wrote:
    My first attempt at framing anything.

Pearl Jam - Camden - 6-20-2008

IMG_0444.jpg
    That looks really good!
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options
    maverickmaverick Posts: 1,185
    sickofit wrote:
    CJMST3K wrote:

already been to the framer's ...this is what I went with (close to anyway):

...mounts/mats are almost as expensive as the frame itself here, so I don't wanna add another. Plus I'll be including my ticket and armband from the show (which added to the total cost). I'm happy with my choice and they're happy to reframe it if I'm not satisfied 8-)

This looks good. I'd like to see the finished version when available. Nice choices.

Chris, do you have any photos with the dark blue top mat, bright red second mat you can share? That sounds good too.
  • Options
    Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    my guest room
    P3311641.jpg
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    P3311642.jpg
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    P3311644.jpg

This one is one of my favorite Ames print
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,659
    P3311644.jpg

This one is one of my favorite Ames print

apart from the 98 series... i totally agree with you... there's just something so "arty" about it... nice job with the frame.
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    P3311635.jpg

P3311639.jpg

It's a rendom mix but I was looking to have posters with orange, red, and light green colors.
  • Options
    apart from the 98 series... i totally agree with you... there's just something so "arty" about it... nice job with the frame.

Yes you are right, 96 and 98 it's all different category, there is something cool about this poster and it's really rare for Ames to print on the black paper which I love so much.
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    P3311635.jpg

P3311639.jpg

It's a rendom mix but I was looking to have posters with orange, red, and light green colors.

Looks great, love the Easy Street frame job, is that just white matting?
  • Options
    maverick wrote:
    sickofit wrote:

This looks good. I'd like to see the finished version when available. Nice choices.

Chris, do you have any photos with the dark blue top mat, bright red second mat you can share? That sounds good too.

It's supposed to be done this coming wednesday...so excited! I'll deffo post pix, unless it's awful! :lol:
    P3311635.jpg

You have a whole gallery at your home, Niko! Looks great. Are those glass chairs? Did you make 'em yourself? :lol: :roll:
  • Options
    ahill721 wrote:
    Looks great, love the Easy Street frame job, is that just white matting?

It's double white matting with red in between.
    sickofit wrote:

You have a whole gallery at your home, Niko! Looks great. Are those glass chairs? Did you make 'em yourself? :lol: :roll:

This is just one small part ;) last week we moved to the new home and now I have 50 plus frames to organize...it's not that easy :lol:
  • Options
    sickofit wrote:

This is just one small part ;) last week we moved to the new home and now I have 50 plus frames to organize...it's not that easy :lol:

Yikes! I don't envy you...have fun placing them all ;)
  • Options
    cuseoscarcuseoscar Posts: 117
    My signed Tres Mts poster

P1020723-1.jpg
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    cuseoscar wrote:

P1020723-1.jpg

Fucking Sweet!
  • Options
    maverickmaverick Posts: 1,185
    Wilds wrote:
    cuseoscar wrote:

P1020723-1.jpg

Fucking Sweet!

+1 With or without the signatures... Excellent frame and mat choices. Nice job and congratulations!
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,572
    cuseoscar wrote:

P1020723-1.jpg

:thumbup: That looks frickin awesome, nice job
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    P3311635.jpg

P3311639.jpg

Your posters and house are awesome..
    can I ask what is that behind the chairs on the wall floor level? just curious....
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    I finally added my posters that have been stored flat on a chest in my bedroom for the last 4 and bit yrs into a folder ... I just hope they dont crease or bend....
  • Options
    Wilds wrote:
    Fucking Sweet!
    maverick wrote:
    +1 With or without the signatures... Excellent frame and mat choices. Nice job and congratulations!
    BLACK35 wrote:
    :thumbup: That looks frickin awesome, nice job

Thanks guys! I'm pretty happy how it turned out and I have a sense of accomplishment since I did it myself.
  • Options
    BigWave88BigWave88 Posts: 366
    cuseoscar wrote:

P1020723-1.jpg

This frame job is amazing. I have the same poster signed by the band and I am looking to frame it. I might steal everything you did. Hope you don't mind. :D It looks great! Did you do it yourself or take it somewhere?

What show did you see them at? I was in DC, got to meet them all. Amazing night.
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:
    can I ask what is that behind the chairs on the wall floor level? just curious....

You mean the thing on the wall...it's a heating system for the house.
    BigWave88 wrote:
    cuseoscar wrote:

P1020723-1.jpg

This frame job is amazing. I have the same poster signed by the band and I am looking to frame it. I might steal everything you did. Hope you don't mind. :D It looks great! Did you do it yourself or take it somewhere?

I might steal your idea too, :lol: it's a great frame job and I love that poster.
  • Options
    BigWave88 wrote:

What show did you see them at? I was in DC, got to meet them all. Amazing night.

I framed this myself using American Frame dot com. If anyone wants mat colors, frame type, etc. shoot me a PM and Ill send you my exact order. It came to $118. Sooo worth it.

Edit: I went to the NYC show. It was freaking amazing!