Options

My posters are DONE!!! ALL 81 of them!!!

pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
edited June 2008 in The Porch
Just got a call from the framer. I was expecting there to be an issue or for him to tell me that he had a "few" for me to pick up. Instead, he said he and his assistant decided to do them ALL this past weekend. 70 of them!!(I picked up the other 11 a couple weeks ago...

I am excited and overwhelmed all at the same time!! It will take me 3 trips on the way home the rest of the week to get them all! Then this weekend will be trying to figure out what to do with them all!!!

I AM STOKED!!!!!!!
Never, ever, flipping forget
"Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    swallowedwordsswallowedwords Posts: 1,093
    Just got a call from the framer. I was expecting there to be an issue or for him to tell me that he had a "few" for me to pick up. Instead, he said he and his assistant decided to do them ALL this past weekend. 70 of them!!(I picked up the other 11 a couple weeks ago...

I am excited and overwhelmed all at the same time!! It will take me 3 trips on the way home the rest of the week to get them all! Then this weekend will be trying to figure out what to do with them all!!!

I AM STOKED!!!!!!!

Make sure you post photos of all of them!
    Free the West Memphis Three
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,941
    holy shit. wow. theres no way you have room for 81!! yer nuts.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    finnanniefinnannie Posts: 1,186
    where are you going to put all of them? :D You must have lots of empty wall space. ;)
    Won't let the light escape from me.
    Won't let the darkness swallow me.
  • Options
    sweet adelinesweet adeline Posts: 2,211
    81? please tell me MF gave you a discount on bulk framing ;)

holy eff that is a lot of framed posters.
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    81?

wow

fucking a - right

what cost more the posters or the framing of said posters?

:confused:

and again please share some photos as soon as youre done .
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    faithful2youfaithful2you Madison, WI Posts: 778
    wtf.......that's some serious cash
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Can't wait to see them all up. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    damn that's alot of posters.

please be sure to post some pics!
  • Options
    holy shit. wow. theres no way you have room for 81!! yer nuts.

I have PLENTY of room for them. These are from a couple of years ago, but this is my "shop" 24x30' with 14' celings! Completely SEPARATE from my home. This in back of my house....All for my PJ collection!! I will def post some new pics in the weeks to come!!!

http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d144/scottiepj/

I did get a discount on bulk framing, and I am fairly sure the posters cost me LESS than the framing! DAMN, I am EXCITED!!

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    Man u gotta post pics u must have a huge house i have some up but no way i could fit 81 in here
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    I have PLENTY of room for them. These are from a couple of years ago, but this is my "shop" 24x30' with 14' celings! I will def post some new pics in the weeks to come!!!

I did get a discount on bulk framing, and I am fairly sure the posters cost me LESS than the framing! DAMN, I am EXCITED!!

that neocon set looks spot on, also !

;)
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,941
    I have PLENTY of room for them. These are from a couple of years ago, but this is my "shop" 24x30' with 14' celings! I will def post some new pics in the weeks to come!!!

i stand corrected. nice neocon set. the only thing i wish about that set is that it said pearl jam all along the bottom, like it said neocon on the top, yknow? PE/AR/L J/A/M or something .the repetition of pearl jam six times, bugs me. anyways.....def post some pics. that room is gonna be crazy....maybe the pinnacle of pj poster collecting. nice!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    PRL1JAMPRL1JAM Posts: 782
    81!! holy shit dude, you don't mess around do you?

post some pics when you get a chance. Any gems in there that were framed that you're looking forward to getting back?
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    that neocon set looks spot on, also !

;)
    THANKS!! I chose to do that type of framing for ALL of them. #1, it was a bit cheaper...2 ....I couldnt decide what to matte and what not to matte, and 3..I wanted to focus more on the art than the frames. So, I figured if I did them all in a modest black metal frame with a non-glare glass, I couldnt lose...:D

• Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    the vitalogy table thingy is cool
  • Options
    81!! holy shit dude, you don't mess around do you?

post some pics when you get a chance. Any gems in there that were framed that you're looking forward to getting back?

Man, I am so giddy, I cant even remember what I gave him to frame!! hahaha...ummmmm.....05 and 06 Gorges for sure... I think the WHOLE 05 Canadian tour was in there.....Beyond that, I am drawing a blank right now, sorry!

• Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    the vitalogy table thingy is cool

Thanks....I have 2 of them that I am going to put on each side of the couch as end tables. I have glass that I had cut to fit them that goes on top to protect them. :)

• Options
    DiRtYyELLoWoCeAnDiRtYyELLoWoCeAn Medford, Ma Posts: 1,605
    I have PLENTY of room for them. These are from a couple of years ago, but this is my "shop" 24x30' with 14' celings! Completely SEPARATE from my home. This in back of my house....All for my PJ collection!! I will def post some new pics in the weeks to come!!!

Scott that's fucking cool as HELL! You rock!
    BOS 9/28/04, 9/29/04
    MTL 9/15/05
    HRTFD 5/13/06
    BOS 5/24/06, 5/25/06
    VEGAS 7/6/06
    CHI 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19/08
    NYC 6/25/08
    HRTFD 6/27/08
    MANSFLD 6/28/08, 6/30/08
    E.V. BOS 8/1/08
    CHI 8/23/09, 8/24/09
    PHILLY 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    BOS 5/17/10
    CHI 7/19/13
    WOOSTA 10/15/13, 10/16/13
    HRTFD 10/25/13
    BOS 8/5/16, 8/7/16
    BOS 9/2/18, 9/4/18

• Options
    King47King47 Posts: 23
    A truly amazing collection to say the least. I really do not have the words to describe my support and ultimately jealously.
    FREE THE WEST MEMPHIS THREE! www.wm3.org
  • Options
    RockMamaRockMama Deep Creek Lake, MD Posts: 478
    Can I guess that you live alone?
    107 total First-Summerfest, Milwaukee '95
    Most recent: 2018 Stadium shows: Seattle 2, Missoula, Fenway 1 and 2; 2022: Oakland 1 and 2
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    3rd row: last picture.

don't tell me you are cranking your PJ out of that thing! :)
  • Options
    3rd row: last picture.

don't tell me you are cranking your PJ out of that thing! :)

NO...That is just there for me to listen to old cassettes every once in a blue moon. I have Bose LS 28 and a 55" Mitsubishi widescreen HD tv monitor that I am currently using for audio/video....

As for living alone...No....I am married. I think she has been out there like 3 times since we moved in. She supports it, but wants no part of it...;)

• Options
    you gonna tell us how much or what???
    me you wouldn't recall, cause i'm not my former.
  • Options
    you gonna tell us how much or what???

$5600 for the framing..:)

• Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    81?...in a row?

;)

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    81?...in a row?

;)

PBM

I'm 81!?
  • Options
    Local CrewLocal Crew Posts: 745
    $5600 for the framing..:)

that sounds almost to good a deal to believe. roughly $70 a poster! still very cool though. cant wait to see picks!
    Walk Tall, Kick Ass, Learn to Speak Arabic, Love Music, and Never Forget You Come From a Long Line of Truth Seekers, Lovers, and Warriors. HST

CHILLIN LIKE BOB DYLAN!!!
  • Options
    FrankieJFrankieJ Posts: 602
    Are you going to be adding any posters on this tour??
    GO GIANTS
    GO DEVILS
    7/14/03-PNC NJ ~ 6/1/06-CAA1 NJ ~ 6/3/06-CAA2 NJ ~ 8/5/07-Lolla IL ~ 6/24/08-MSG1 ~ 6/25/08-MSG2 ~ 8/7/08-NJPAC (eV Solo)

"I'm feeling kinda righteous right now...with my Bad@$$-M0therf*ck!n'-Ukulele!"
    -eV 8/7
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    5600 isnt bad at all for that well congrats man, Guess santa came early this year.
  • Options
    GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    Better rent atruck to pick um all up! 8)
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!