Stock Market

Comments

• 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    $ 9.36 :mrgreen::mrgreen:

holla at your boyzzzzzzzz
    1.2% woot

My top player of the day is up 7% portfolio is up 0.9%

If things hold, i'll be up slightly for the week, which would be nice after tuesday's debacle

woot woot !!!!! :mrgreen:

up is always better than down :)

finished the day strong +1.27%

BD takes off Tuesday, market tanks
    BD's first day back wed, market sags
    BD gets back into the swing of things thursday and friday are good.

hmmmmm

i also seem to remember flash crash last year occurred the day of the Columbus show and BD was in Indy the next day. I suspect BD was traveling the day before Indy. hmmm
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    HOLY SHIT...FINISHED @ $9.58!!!

wow monday is gonna be interesting when people start selling this

good end to the week 81 :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

beers on neily at pj20

i'm putzing aroudn today. i'm basically flat on a day the dow is up 95 points. can't complain too much considering i trounced the market last week.

i'll assume my 401K accounts are doing better than i am. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    what a goofy day.

up 1/2%, down 1/2% finished up 0.3%
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

down 2 cents today....sell sell sell
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

one week from tomorrow cant get here soon enough :mrgreen:

decision is made..sell no matter what
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    81 wrote:

do they issue shares from the company, or do they buy them on one of the exchanges?
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    81 wrote:

do they issue shares from the company, or do they buy them on one of the exchanges?

company gives them out instead of cash bonuses..hence most people sell

the owner of my company just buys them all back as we sell

im not sure if someone outside the company can just buy..i would imagine so ..depends on the % the owner actually has of the stock ...

i will try and find out more about that you...like i mentioned ,im not a stock guy ...this stock was given to us and its the only reason i 'am slightly involved in the game atm
    oh and im sure my owner buys them @ his exercised option price and makes a fortune ..crafty bastard
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    81 wrote:

joejoe...you can buy this stock if you wanted to

but when nelly works there, why would you. :P

i kid i kid. nealy is a great kid. :D
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

no need to kid...you are 100% correct...iam a waste :mrgreen:
    do you get the dividend that goes with those shares?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    is it safe to assume BD took the day off :?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

no need to kid...you are 100% correct...iam a waste :mrgreen:

Good point....if I owned shares, I would be all bothered if he wasted time on these boards!

One of the partners at my firm called me "unmanagable", so I know what it is like to drag-down a company!
    still wanna buy stock of my company?

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/ ... -a-lift.do

:lol::lol::lol:

the london office

the london office

:lol:

so where did they pee? personally, i think i would pee into my shirt and leave it in the corner.

any word on teh market? i'm scared to look.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

the london office

so where did they pee? personally, i think i would pee into my shirt and leave it in the corner.

any word on teh market? i'm scared to look.

too funny. :lol::lol:

i took almost a grand hit yesteday ... :(

tuesday where are you !!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:
    and there is your $10
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    and there is your $10

$9 95 ;););):)
    not a great day.....up 1% while the market was up 1.6%....but i'm not going to complain.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    not a great day.....up 1% while the market was up 1.6%....but i'm not going to complain.

can't ever complain when u finish up ;)
    81 wrote:

sure you can...if the market were to jump 10% and your portfolio was only up half a percent. :P

S&P 500 is up about 6% YTD while i'm up about 10% (including dividends). no complaits from me. i'd take 5% a month all day long.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

sure you can...if the market were to jump 10% and your portfolio was only up half a percent. :P

S&P 500 is up about 6% YTD while i'm up about 10% (including dividends). no complaits from me. i'd take 5% a month all day long.

If you are up only when 1% when the market is up 10%, hopefully that means you are also only down 1% when the market is down 10%. Nothing wrong with hedging!

Goes both ways!
    ON THE PHONE SELLING ATM :lol:
    SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!

$ 9.70

with my company ...i couldn't take the risk of holding on because they are too fucked up
    i shouold have sold everything monday.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    weeeeeeee

more up and downs than a rollar coaster at cedar point.

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    glad i sold with this whole japan disaster