JERSEY SHORE SEASON 5 !!!!!!! back in DIRTY JERSEY

Comments

• Kinda a weak episode. Monday's looks better.
    lame. agreed.

And Ronnie is still a tool. Why are Sam and Ronnie even there? No one cares about their dramatic circle-jerks!
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    The best part was when the situation got locked out of the fuck room and the new girl said something like "hey, I'm here," and Mike said, "nah, I'm good." hahaha...and continued to make some food..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    just got home..watching now..shhhhhhh :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    sammi is a female backpack :lol::lol::lol:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • I enjoyed yesterday's episode, but you're right, special Monday episode looks better.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    DON'T FORGET TONIGHT 9PM NEW EPISODE!!!!!!!
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    DON'T FORGET TONIGHT 9PM NEW EPISODE!!!!!!!

Nice, thanks for the reminder...perfect ending to an awesome extended weekend...
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,703
    :D few more hours to go.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    NOW THAT WAS ENTERTAINMENT!!! :mrgreen:
  • NOW THAT WAS ENTERTAINMENT!!! :mrgreen:
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139

how many points off your iq did you lose with tonight's episode? :lol::lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    +1. Went back to what the show is all about.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
    +1. Went back to what the show is all about.

about the only thing we will agree on this week ....

J E T S
  • How can this show still be on air? ;)
    Damn! fell asleep and missed most of tonight's episode. Only caught the last 20 mins. or so which weren't that great. with JWOWW bitching about her bf and Snooki falling for that gorilla juicehead.

Anyone notice in the t-shirt store there was a I love Snooki t-shirt in there? :lol:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    fake ronnie was funny shit

and they knew each other :lol:
  • VINNY GOOMBAVINNY GOOMBA Posts: 1,783

Both had girlfriends named Sam, who actually don't exist when they go out to the club!

I've gotten some inside info that Snooki and JWOWW are getting their own show when they move in with each other out in the Hamptons.

I'm much more interested in seeing Pauly D's show though.
    we're going to italy bitches !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

season 4 !!!

season 4 !!!

No way- same cast?

season 4 !!!

No way- same cast?

came up on facebook..shooting it in the spring to air later this year
    it says entire cast and crew :mrgreen::lol::lol:

season 4 !!!

No way- same cast?

came up on facebook..shooting it in the spring to air later this year
    it says entire cast and crew :mrgreen::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,722

season 4 !!!

That should be interesting....they had to do something though because you can tell by this season that they can barely walk around in public without causing a scene.
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940

Both had girlfriends named Sam, who actually don't exist when they go out to the club!

I've gotten some inside info that Snooki and JWOWW are getting their own show when they move in with each other out in the Hamptons.

I'm much more interested in seeing Pauly D's show though.
    figures they'd move to the hamptons :roll:

if MVP had their own show i'd watch but pauly d alone is gonna suck
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• PJGirl321PJGirl321 Posts: 377

'Jersey Shore' Italy trip upsets Italian-American group: They'll 'make us look like buffoons and bimbos'

By Vicki Hyman/The Star-Ledger

:lol::lol:

Jenni "JWoww" Farley and the rest of the "Jersey Shore" crew will get an all-expenses-paid trip to Italy for the show's fourth season.

"Jersey Shore" is going to Italy? You will not be surprised to learn that UNICO, the Jersey-based Italian-American heritage group, is not pleased with this turn of events. A UNICO official tells TMZ.com that "people used to go to the circus to see the freak show – that is what this will be ... It will not only hurt Italians but all Americans … their outrageous, reprehensible behavior will make us look like buffoons and bimbos."
    © 2011 NJ.com. All rights reserved.
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    so i just got into this show about a month ago when the season 1 dvd came out in australia. i had heard about it but never seen an episode, was bored and rented the dvd. so since then my wife and i have watched all of season one, two and now the first few eps of season 3.

these kids are so fucked up and crazy, pauly d and vinny are both actually very funny. no offence to any one from jersey but the jersey shore/board walk looks so ghetto. can't understand why anyone would go there. but now i kinda want to go there the next time i go to america.

anyway, can't wait to see sammi punch ronnie in this weeks ep, looks like she gets him a good punch. why the fuck are those two even together?

this show is so bad and trashy i can't look away.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    so i just got into this show about a month ago when the season 1 dvd came out in australia. i had heard about it but never seen an episode, was bored and rented the dvd. so since then my wife and i have watched all of season one, two and now the first few eps of season 3.

these kids are so fucked up and crazy, pauly d and vinny are both actually very funny. no offence to any one from jersey but the jersey shore/board walk looks so ghetto. can't understand why anyone would go there. but now i kinda want to go there the next time i go to america.

anyway, can't wait to see sammi punch ronnie in this weeks ep, looks like she gets him a good punch. why the fuck are those two even together?

this show is so bad and trashy i can't look away.

hehehe another fan!!!
    WTF?????? is going on.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    I was shocked to see Sammi apologize to Ronnie after she hit him. Then they were snuggling and made up :wtf: I was hoping she would have left. Although seeing Ronnie crying was pretty funny :lol:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • PJ88PJ88 Birthplace of the Toll House Cookie Posts: 1,074
    I was shocked to see Sammi apologize to Ronnie after she hit him. Then they were snuggling and made up :wtf: I was hoping she would have left. Although seeing Ronnie crying was pretty funny :lol:

Those two are so pathetic. They act like they are still in high school or something. I was so hoping that she left.
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    PJ88 wrote:

Those two are so pathetic. They act like they are still in high school or something. I was so hoping that she left.

Correct. She is totally bi-polar or something, one second she crying, next she is going nuts and punching him in the face cause he talked to jenny, then she is all apologetic and snuggling with him and shit. She seems to be the problem to me, sure Ron did some pretty fucked up shit at the start of season 2, but they really weren't together, but the shit he was pulling at the clubs then climbing in to her bed is a bit messed up. She is just on of those girls that isn't happy unless there is fucking drama going on. Like she has drama with Ron and is fine with the other girls, then makes up with Ron and is happy, so she starts drama with the other girls.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980