Options

JERSEY SHORE SEASON 5 !!!!!!! back in DIRTY JERSEY

Comments

• Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    I give it 5 minutes in!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,887
    No Vinny!
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    PJ88PJ88 Birthplace of the Toll House Cookie Posts: 1,074
    Snookie is going to be caught by Johnny! HA! :lol:
  • Options
    12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    I honestly went from hating this show, to liking it, to loving it, to liking it, to not caring anymore, and now to hating it.

Just let me know when that douche bag situation finally dies of alcohol poisoning. Also, when Snookie falls flat on he face and ruins it even more than it already is, so her shallow materialistic life is finally ruined.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    I honestly went from hating this show, to liking it, to loving it, to liking it, to not caring anymore, and now to hating it.

Just let me know when that douche bag situation finally dies of alcohol poisoning. Also, when Snookie falls flat on he face and ruins it even more than it already is, so her shallow materialistic life is finally ruined.

i still like the show :|

:D
  • Options
    VINNY GOOMBAVINNY GOOMBA Posts: 1,802
    I thought last night's episode was better than all of them in Italy.

Welcome back!
  • Options
    BUMPBUMP.

HULU ... it's what's for dinner. (edit: err. MTV.COM. lol)
    That, and pork chops, home grown kale, and butter beans.
    AND THE SHORE ...
    and some Ron Ron Juice ???

TEE SHIRT TIMMEEEE
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    that ryder is a real slob eh? :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    m0jorisenm0jorisen Posts: 516
    i'm tanorexic
    Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
    Of my innocence... got back my inner sense...
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    This show is just so wrong.
  • Options
    no love for the new season?

i'd rather watch ronnie and sammi fight than watch more of the vinny bullshit drama. so staged... the dude will be back in 2 weeks.

also, paulie is on fire so far. i love how the girl he slept with can't find her shoes, and he is like... yeah, i think they are in the cab that is waiting for you outside. :lol::lol:
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,298
    when will this trash's 15 minutes come to an end?

:roll:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    bitch robbed his chain.....she had what a little body though

tanorexic :lol::lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,164
    Vinny should take another "cycle" or do more coke and maybe he won't have the blues

All these seasons, and now the house bullshit gets on his nerves?,

And they all are glad to be back in Jersey from beautiful Italy???

They wouldn't know culture if it were an inch from their face

What color is Pauly??? Goddamn son, you and John Boener related??
  • Options

u still crying bout this.....people like it.....such is life

you watch that garbage boardwalk empire ...i watch the guidos :lol:
  • Options

15 minutes? i think this is the 5th or 6th season. they are in it for the long haul my friend.

it's sad that i watch like like no shows on TV and this is one of them. :lol:

seinfeld, simpsons, rangers, yankees, JERSEY SHORE.

i think it's tilting more on the comedy scale than trash scale. some episodes are fucking hilarious.
  • Options
    rival. wrote:

15 minutes? i think this is the 5th or 6th season. they are in it for the long haul my friend.

i think it's tilting more on the comedy scale than trash scale. some episodes are fucking hilarious.

not to mention 2 of them are mulit millionairres :o:lol:

i think he is insulted becasue they hang out near his summer town :lol:

can't hate on people making nice cash flow
  • Options
    yeah buddy?
  • Options
    does vinny really have a rifle above his bed in bedroom? :?
  • Options
    rival. wrote:
    does vinny really have a rifle above his bed in bedroom? :?

passed out early last night

need to watch it
  • Options
    rival. wrote:

you need to invest in a map. seaside is a nyc shore town as it's considered north jersey.

it's like an hour and a half away from where i go. :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    rival. wrote:

you need to invest in a map. seaside is a nyc shore town as it's considered north jersey.

nyc shore town???? what you smoking willis ?

maybe staten island....but seaside is dirty jersey

long beach ny is a nyc shore town ..HOLLA!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    [you need to invest in a map. seaside is a nyc shore town as it's considered north jersey.

dude, i was born and raised in bergen county. no chance seaside is considered north jersey.

seaside sucks though. the best thing it has going for it is the water slide park that is across the street from the boardwalk. really surpised that has not made an appearance in the show yet (maybe because it's the best thing going for it).

my friends and i used to smoke on the way down, hit up the water slide place, hit up a bar and then pass out on the beach :lol:

point pleasant is much better IMO and doesn't attract that meathead crowd. you stil have the boardwalk, restaurants, bars, games, etc.

the last time i was at seaside (had to be 8 years ago) and there were a couple of guys, late 20's sitting near us that had like a 3 or 4 year old with them. the "father" was teaching him curse words and taking the kid by the ankle and holding him upside down and shit. one of the girls near us, got the police and reported him. took the kid away right then and there. never witnessed anything like that. he must have been from philly ;)
  • Options
    rival. wrote:
    [you need to invest in a map. seaside is a nyc shore town as it's considered north jersey.

dude, i was born and raised in bergen county. no chance seaside is considered north jersey.

seaside sucks though. the best thing it has going for it is the water slide park that is across the street from the boardwalk. really surpised that has not made an appearance in the show yet (maybe because it's the best thing going for it).

my friends and i used to smoke on the way down, hit up the water slide place, hit up a bar and then pass out on the beach :lol:

point pleasant is much better IMO and doesn't attract that meathead crowd. you stil have the boardwalk, restaurants, bars, games, etc.

the last time i was at seaside (had to be 8 years ago) and there were a couple of guys, late 20's sitting near us that had like a 3 or 4 year old with them. the "father" was teaching him curse words and taking the kid by the ankle and holding him upside down and shit. one of the girls near us, got the police and reported him. took the kid away right then and there. never witnessed anything like that. he must have been from philly ;)

i'm from outside philly and i don't know one person who goes to seaside unless it's visiting a friend from north jersey/new york who is down there on vaca.

as far as shore towns go, south jersey pretty much ends at brigantine for most people in this area.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

nyc shore town???? what you smoking willis ?

maybe staten island....but seaside is dirty jersey

long beach ny is a nyc shore town ..HOLLA!!!!!!!!

it's not the only ny shore town dude.
    staten island....hmmm....that would part of new york....there's a reason why all the dummies in this show are supposedly from the nyc area and not from philly and/or south jersey :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Jersey -- again, they need to change the name of this show to the "north jersey shore" asap :mrgreen:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Gov. Chris Christie himself decried the eight cast members as "a bunch of New Yorkers" -

"This town is 90 percent tourists," Camera (Seaside Heights Borough Administrator) said. "We would die without tourists from New York."

http://articles.philly.com/2010-07-31/n ... each-house
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Gov. Chris Christie himself decried the eight cast members as "a bunch of New Yorkers" -

"This town is 90 percent tourists," Camera (Seaside Heights Borough Administrator) said. "We would die without tourists from New York."

never have..nor will i ever have to go anywhere near dirty south jersey

alTHOUGH MY BRO Did have a house in brigantine for a few months
  • Options

never have..nor will i ever have to go anywhere near dirty south jersey

alTHOUGH MY BRO Did have a house in brigantine for a few months

south jersey is not as dirty as your jersey...the one which includes this dumb show. ;)

personally i rarely venture anywhere north of ac actually. and ac trips are not nearly as frequent as they were when i was younger. sea. isle. city. boom. done.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    LET GO, LET GOD
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,887
    LET GO, LET GOD
    :lol: classic. Finally saw last episode. pretty decent. Glad Vin is back, MVP!
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly