Options

JERSEY SHORE SEASON 5 !!!!!!! back in DIRTY JERSEY

Comments

• Options
    12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    Anyone follow vinny on twitter? His tweets are pretty funny...
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,878
    so next week is the big one huh?
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    downloading Ep 3 now.

is it hella sad i'm a 30 year old man and can't get enough of these idiots?

actually don't answer that.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Options
    jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    I'm just blown away how horrendous J-Wow looks. At certain points last night she looked like a tranny. How did the best lookn girl turn into the ugliest? Also can't wait to see Mike get laid out even though i think they'll show it at the very very end and not show it all.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    I'm just blown away how horrendous J-Wow looks. At certain points last night she looked like a tranny. How did the best lookn girl turn into the ugliest? Also can't wait to see Mike get laid out even though i think they'll show it at the very very end and not show it all.

No chance they show it, the show will end right as it is about to happen.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057

I think they have video of him going in an ambulance....they usually show the fights so I think we might get something

The sex cameras are awesome this year..the editors must see some good shit
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    being paid to NOT wear a clothing line.

brilliant.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    being paid to NOT wear a clothing line.

brilliant.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Word is that was a marketing ploy that backfired when their stock plummeted the next day...suckas

I despise that store because they only cater to ultra skinny people ..fuck them and their gay clothes
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    I despise that store because they only cater to ultra skinny people ..fuck them and their gay clothes

soooooo....what you are saying is.......you are a fatass..........

:lol:

i don't think i've ever been in one of their stores. i'm a fatass old fart
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    adults and non-college douchebags wear abrecrombie?
  • Options

I think they have video of him going in an ambulance....they usually show the fights so I think we might get something

Yeah they will show it, but not next week, like pjsteelerfan said, they fight will start at the end of next week Ep, then the rest will be the week after, they are gonna drag this drama out over a few eps.
  • Options
    jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078

That's what i said lol.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    rival. wrote:
    adults and non-college douchebags wear abrecrombie?

I hope not....

Non college douchebags :lol:
  • Options
    81 wrote:

soooooo....what you are saying is.......you are a fatass..........

:lol:

i don't think i've ever been in one of their stores. i'm a fatass old fart

You need to be 150 lbs or less :mrgreen:
    I have gotten gift certificates for people and noticed that all their crap is extra tiny
    I once asked a worker if they had a 2 x shirt in the back....they made it like I was asking for 12 x :?

Fatass is a tad extreme...but like most I can stand to drop a few :mrgreen:
  • Options

Yeah they will show it, but not next week, like pjsteelerfan said, they fight will start at the end of next week Ep, then the rest will be the week after, they are gonna drag this drama out over a few eps.

Better than dragging out ronnienand Sam :x

Although we might be seeing thatbsoon enough :?
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,878
    i disagree, Sammi overall looks way better than JWOWW, IMO
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    PJ88PJ88 Birthplace of the Toll House Cookie Posts: 1,074

I totally agree. It does appear that, yet another season, is going to be destroyed by these two whine bags. They are just so pathetic when they are around each other. I also think Snookie may be lying about not hooking up with Mike. She seemed to be scrambling in order to save face with her current boyfriend. I kind of believe Mike on this one.
  • Options
    12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    PJ88 wrote:

I totally agree. It does appear that, yet another season, is going to be destroyed by these two whine bags. They are just so pathetic when they are around each other. I also think Snookie may be lying about not hooking up with Mike. She seemed to be scrambling in order to save face with her current boyfriend. I kind of believe Mike on this one.
    I dunno, mike always seems to have that "look the other direction" when hes trying to prove something or be cocky with girls. Thats a sign of lying.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    yeah, i actually believe mike on this one.

and if she still has a basket on her bike, she's too young for you bro!
  • Options
    just saw a sneak peak of the fight ....WE SEE IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options

Nice. I think there is a special Sunday episode before the VMA's too
  • Options

Nice. I think there is a special Sunday episode before the VMA's too

i wont give it away :mrgreen:
  • Options
    cabs heeeere
  • Options
    sunday night can't come soon enough...

great tv :lol:
  • Options
    Arseholes. I knew they wouldnt show the whole fight this week. Gonna drag it out til next ep. Bastards.
  • Options
    Arseholes. I knew they wouldnt show the whole fight this week. Gonna drag it out til next ep. Bastards.

You knew they wouldn't, but gives me something to watch Sunday night now.
  • Options
    VINNY GOOMBAVINNY GOOMBA Posts: 1,802
    LET'S DOOOO ITTT!!!! LET'S DOOO ITTT!!!!

Looks like Mike got rocked by Ronnie. The show ended in predictable fasion last night. It looks like Sammi and JWOWW might have some issues again too. Sam really gets highly irritable when she's drunk and lets the dumbest shit bother her.

As for Mike and Snooki -- Mike is telling the truth. When Snooki first told JWOWW that Mike was saying what happened between them, JWOWW's reaction gave it all away.
  • Options

sunday night .... before vma's
  • Options
    VINNY GOOMBAVINNY GOOMBA Posts: 1,802

Upside to this = we don't have to wait as long for the next episode to see the fight.

Downside to this = They'll show the same episode next Thursday as they will show on Sunday, making us wait almost 2 weeks to see a new episode! FUCK!

So far I think it's been pretty entertaining this season.
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,159

When none of us will probably have power... Dammit

Ronnie looks like he's on coke, rolling, and doing a cycle