2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • Options
    Funny quiz. I got Eddie.
    Don't gimme no lip
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    "You are most like Eddie Vedder. You are perfidious, but candid enough so people won't suspect, which is part of your ploy. You tend to see the negative aspects of everything, and can brood for days in a closet. You care about minute things, for reasons unbeknownst to the rest of us, but I'm sure you'll tell us all in great detail. You are true to your convictions, and you stand by them like a rock. 25 % from 3632 test takers had this profile! "
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    eddie

i guess it was the masterbation question that made me most like him.
  • Options
    gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447
    You are most like Eddie Vedder. You are perfidious, but candid enough so people won't suspect, which is part of your ploy. You tend to see the negative aspects of everything, and can brood for days in a closet. You care about minute things, for reasons unbeknownst to the rest of us, but I'm sure you'll tell us all in great detail. You are true to your convictions, and you stand by them like a rock. 25 % from 3634 test takers had this profile!

I was expecting Stone.
    Happiness is only real when shared
  • Options
    keyser_sozekeyser_soze London, England Posts: 205
    i'm mike!!!!!!!!!!! jackpot
    www.facebook.com/PandoraApparel
  • Options
    gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447
    I hit the back button and changed the masturbation question, now I'm Jeff, lol.

I can't get Stone no matter how hard I try.
    Happiness is only real when shared
  • Options
    HushBullHushBull Posts: 996
    You are most like Stone Gossard. You are a busybody. If something is going on around you, chances are, you're probably knee deep in it. You are very cool and calculated, very meticulous in your details, and god damn the soul who forgets one! Everyone comes to you for help. You have a very petulant nature to anyone outside your small circle. Other people find you quite odd <Quack>. You are a very stalkable person. That's why you hide so well.

He's my fav. too! It oddly somewhat describes me.
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
  • Options
    SnakeSnake Posts: 2,605
    I was Stone the first time, and Eddie the second. (I have multiple oppinions for each question how could I pick just one answer?) So thats why I took it twice. So Im STONE VEDDER!
    Pirates had democracy too.

"Its a secret to everybody."
  • Options
    rmc1981rmc1981 Posts: 114
    Got Ed too
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    YES!!!! Here is who I got

You are most like Stone Gossard. You are a busybody. If something is going on around you, chances are, you're probably knee deep in it. You are very cool and calculated, very meticulous in your details, and god damn the soul who forgets one! Everyone comes to you for help. You have a very petulant nature to anyone outside your small circle. Other people find you quite odd <Quack>. You are a very stalkable person. That's why you hide so well<wink>. 31 % from 3664 test takers had this profile!
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    I got Eddie.
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    stone...funny
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    I got Eddie too :-)
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    tofatofa Posts: 51
    I got Mike!!
    Wembley 07
    "You'll never walk alone"
    ***** LFC
  • Options
    NYbenbenNYbenben Posts: 1,020
    Vedder it is...
    it was a really stupid quiz though.
    4/12/92, 8/11/92, 9/28/96, 9/11/98, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 7/9/03, 4/30/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 12/9/05, 5/12/06, 5/17/06, 5/28/06, 6/3/06, 12/9/06, EV LA 4/12-4/13/08, 6/12/08, 6,19,08, 6,20,08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 7/1/08

and still jonesing for another show....
    "the waiting drove me mad..."
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    So I did the test again because on some questions I liked more than one answer, I still got Stone!!! So funny because it really does describe me.
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,250
    You are most like Matt Cameron.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    hard_sunhard_sun Posts: 382
    i'm most like eddie:D
    ...the north is to south what the clock is to time...
    419 352
  • Options
    SomniumSomnium Posts: 85
    You are most like Mike McCready. You are a big kid who never grew up. In spite of your immaturity, everyone likes you. You are very approachable, and open to new ideas. You like attention, but not at the expense of detracting from anyone else. Are you naked right now? I'll bet you are. You take fun to new levels. Be careful you don't end up in a ditch. 13 % from 3698 test takers had this profile!
    fuck the public
  • Options
    Jeff... and I love the message that comes with it. Hilarious. :D

You are most like Jeff Ament. You have a flair for the dramatic. Sometimes you're stubborn to the point of stupidity. You have a kind heart, and others use it against you. You like squirreling things and secrets away, believing nobody knows. You tend to be passionate about things you do, sometimes to the point of blindness/insanity. Hey, at least you care.
  • Options
    it only took me 12 tries but:
    You are most like Stone Gossard. You are a busybody. If something is going on around you, chances are, you're probably knee deep in it. You are very cool and calculated, very meticulous in your details, and god damn the soul who forgets one! Everyone comes to you for help. You have a very petulant nature to anyone outside your small circle. Other people find you quite odd <Quack>. You are a very stalkable person. That's why you hide so well<wink>. 31 % from 3664 test takers had this profile!

wait, I totally don't agree with this! Stone is a busybody???

well at least I am not Matt Cameron :p whom, apparently the creater of this quiz thinks is gay...not that there is anything wrong with that.

actually I am surprised that they didn't think Stone was gay.

in the best way possible. ;)
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    Westernsky wrote:
    Jeff... and I love the message that comes with it. Hilarious. :D

You are most like Jeff Ament. You have a flair for the dramatic. Sometimes you're stubborn to the point of stupidity. You have a kind heart, and others use it against you. You like squirreling things and secrets away, believing nobody knows. You tend to be passionate about things you do, sometimes to the point of blindness/insanity. Hey, at least you care.

Well, hello there! ;);)

I'm apparently like Stone. I thought I'd be like Ed or Mike maybe.
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Jeff
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Stone
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    AnglaisAnglais Posts: 83
    I got Jeff
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Anglais wrote:
    I got Jeff

I got memories
    I got Jeff
    So much you don't know.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    im a stone! :D (how appropriate)
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    Jeff
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    I never would've taken me for Jeff, Stone, maybe, never a Jeff

"You tend to be passionate about things you do, sometimes to the point of blindness/insanity"

This does describe me though