What member of PJ are you most like?

Comments

• YieldedYielded Posts: 839
    You are most like Jeff Ament. You have a flair for the dramatic. Sometimes you're stubborn to the point of stupidity. You have a kind heart, and others use it against you. You like squirreling things and secrets away, believing nobody knows. You tend to be passionate about things you do, sometimes to the point of blindness/insanity. Hey, at least you care.
    "We get these pills to swallow... how they stick in your throat... Tastes like gold..."
  • I'm Ed.

no surprise there! :cool:
    "you shall be released" ~ EV
  • I am Stone hear me roar!! ;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Jeff :cool:
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Stone Is GodStone Is God Posts: 1,329
    Jeff.

Stubborn to the point of stupidity.

Funny.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Stone
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    You are most like Stone Gossard. You are a busybody. If something is going on around you, chances are, you're probably knee deep in it. You are very cool and calculated, very meticulous in your details, and god damn the soul who forgets one! Everyone comes to you for help. You have a very petulant nature to anyone outside your small circle. Other people find you quite odd <Quack>. You are a very stalkable person. That's why you hide so well<wink>. 31 % from 3998 test takers had this profile!

this is me. cute! :) funny too, i always thought that in reality, i am most *like* stone personality-wise. not that i at all *know* him, but just from what he seems like. i adore ed, but yes.....used to be a bity too dark/morose for me. although the sexy/mysterious thing is cool. mike absolutely seems the most fun! and hell, matt and jeff seem uber cool/mellow. i'd love to spend time with any of em to get to know them even the slightest bit, interesting convos for sure!

*however, i don't consider myself, nor stone...a busybody. i am interested in other people, but not prying. :p

funny Qs too...and some of the answer choices, even funnier! bizarre stuff, but fun!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• manhattanmanhattan Posts: 258
    I would love it if PJ actually took the test themselves. I wonder if they would turn out to be most like somebody else!
  • itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    jeff :)

no question asked me if i was a bad@ss mofo though!?
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • SchokiSchoki Posts: 5,072
    Stone Gossard
  • itsevobaby wrote:
    jeff :)

no question asked me if i was a bad@ss mofo though!?

Wow! I liked you before. I like you even more now! ;)
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i got Jeff... but i wanted Stone :(

i even bought glasses just like Stones .. i even try and save salmon or whatever he was on about a few months back..

boo to this quiz ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Yielded wrote:
    You are most like Jeff Ament. You have a flair for the dramatic. Sometimes you're stubborn to the point of stupidity. You have a kind heart, and others use it against you. You like squirreling things and secrets away, believing nobody knows. You tend to be passionate about things you do, sometimes to the point of blindness/insanity. Hey, at least you care.

Holy Shit! That is so me!!!
  • rvprvp Posts: 779
    I knew it! haha!

You are most like Stone Gossard. You are a busybody. If something is going on around you, chances are, you're probably knee deep in it. You are very cool and calculated, very meticulous in your details, and god damn the soul who forgets one! Everyone comes to you for help. You have a very petulant nature to anyone outside your small circle. Other people find you quite odd <Quack>. You are a very stalkable person. That's why you hide so well<wink>. 32 % from 4296 test takers had this profile!
    fuera de este mundo
  • pjfan31 wrote:
    Mr Jeff ament. He must masterbate a lot :D:D

HA! I read an interveiw with him a while back and for some reason, uknown to me, he said 'if sex with my partner gets boring, I masterbate'. I don't remember why he said that but that part sticks in my head.
  • Jeff...
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    what ???i made this test ..i am mostley like stone ?
    but why than i am so poor:D
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    Hi, I'm Ed. And I'm a dick.

(but damn, do I write awesome music!)
  • YieldedYielded Posts: 839
    demetrios wrote:
    Holy Shit! That is so me!!!

Yeah, I can definitely relate to that as well.

I wasn't asked whether I'd stolen a basketball though :D
    "We get these pills to swallow... how they stick in your throat... Tastes like gold..."
  • Jeff
  • audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    Stone...but I figured as much even before I took it.

Stupid questions though.
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,963
    stone, although i don't want to be knee-deep in anyone's shit!
    I love to turn you on
  • deadnotedeadnote Posts: 1,678
    im most like andrew
    set your laughter free

dreamer in my dream

we got the guns

i love you,but im..............callin out.........callin out
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,170
    Jeff
  • rvprvp Posts: 779
    deadnote wrote:
    im most like andrew
    :confused:
    fuera de este mundo
  • I'm Stone

looks like I may have to take the 'Are You Gay?' quiz next. just what my life needed.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • I got Ed. Guess I am Mrs. Vedder! :)
    " When you want more than you have
    You think you need
    And when you think more than you want
    Your thoughts begin to bleed."
    E.V. Society

"And by the way, their real and their spectacular!"
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    deadnote wrote:
    im most like andrew

:D

Eddie... i wanted Stone :( :D
    wah
  • zootownzootown Posts: 666
    Gee- what a good test. It said I was most like Jeff....thats' because I am Jeff!
    MUHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hold the pain, release me!
  • itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    Wow! I liked you before. I like you even more now! ;)
    Aww...someone's wearing their sweetheart sweater ;)
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones