Options

What member of PJ are you most like?

Comments

• Options
    I got jeff, maybe its the basketball fanatic in me
  • Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    I'm Jeff! Yay! I play bass too.

You are most like Jeff Ament. You have a flair for the dramatic. Sometimes you're stubborn to the point of stupidity. You have a kind heart, and others use it against you. You like squirreling things and secrets away, believing nobody knows. You tend to be passionate about things you do, sometimes to the point of blindness/insanity. Hey, at least you care. 22 % from 3824 test takers had this profile!
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Options
    tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    You are most like Matt Cameron. You have tendencies towards homosexuality. Everyone is tolerant of you, but you're not the first one invited to do anything. You know this, but don't care, because you're just happy to be part of the group. You tend to be quiet, unless you have a strong opinion, and then you'll never let things rest. That doesn't happen very often, because you tend to be laid back about most things all the time. You enjoy the art of practice.
  • Options
    12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    im mike....but how do any of these questions have anything to do with the band members? did one of them have masturbation problems? haha
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Mike. Funny questions. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    I thought I'd be most like Stone, but it said I'm most like Jeff. I'll take it.
    - Justin

You think the Slayer tour is out, or what?

"Finally! I get to save the earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows." -- Al Gore.
  • Options
    KeiranKeiran Posts: 393
    I'm like Eddie.

And I learned a new word "perfidious" It means "the quality or state of being faithless or disloyal."
    I wish a guy like Eddie, would like me.
  • Options
    Stone!!!!!
  • Options
    watch your balls folks......says i'm most like jeff!!!!!
    If I had known then...what I know now...

the vic ~ 8.2.07
    eV at The Ryman ~ 6.18.09
    st. louis ~ 5.4.10
    If we all did a little, together we could make a BIG difference....wanna help us?
    Then visit http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com
  • Options
    satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    Im all about eddie!!!!
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • Options
    CitizenRickCitizenRick Posts: 1,079
    I'm like Jeff!

You are most like Jeff Ament. You have a flair for the dramatic. Sometimes you're stubborn to the point of stupidity. You have a kind heart, and others use it against you. You like squirreling things and secrets away, believing nobody knows. You tend to be passionate about things you do, sometimes to the point of blindness/insanity. Hey, at least you care. 22 % from 3930 test takers had this profile!
    "Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse...of my innocense, got back my inner sence, baby got it...still got it"
  • Options
    chikevinchikevin Posts: 421
    You are most like Matt Cameron. You have tendencies towards homosexuality. Everyone is tolerant of you, but you're not the first one invited to do anything. You know this, but don't care, because you're just happy to be part of the group. You tend to be quiet, unless you have a strong opinion, and then you'll never let things rest. That doesn't happen very often, because you tend to be laid back about most things all the time. You enjoy the art of practice. 10 % from 3947 test takers had this profile!

my wife of 7 years and staunch record of heterosexuality show how wrong the 2nd sentence is, but after that...this is pretty much me.
  • Options
    ONCE DEVIDEDONCE DEVIDED Posts: 1,131
    im like ed
    ha
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
  • Options
    GardenpartyGardenparty Posts: 1,908
    I got Mike

Cool little quiz. nice work!
    “I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version.”
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Mr Jeff ament. He must masterbate a lot :D:D
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    SpeakersSpeakers Posts: 252
    I don't know how you guys got past the odometer question. An odometer measures distance. A speedometer measures speed, which I believe the question was asking for. Without answering that question correctly I was Stone.
  • Options
    Stone
    PJ: 07-16-06 ; 08-28-09 ; 10-23-10 ; 11-26-13
    EV: 04-08-08 ; 07-05-11
    Mike: 07-07-11 ; 05-20-12
    Soundgarden: 07-21-11

10C #271XXX
    Since 2002
  • Options
    PJamGrunge10PJamGrunge10 California Posts: 594
    You are most like Stone Gossard. You are a busybody. If something is going on around you, chances are, you're probably knee deep in it. You are very cool and calculated, very meticulous in your details, and god damn the soul who forgets one! Everyone comes to you for help. You have a very petulant nature to anyone outside your small circle. Other people find you quite odd <Quack>. You are a very stalkable person. That's why you hide so well<wink>. 31 % from 3998 test takers had this profile!

I always knew Stone was the coolest :cool:
    Stone Gossard...riffmeister extraordinaire!

I am a man, I am advanced.....I am the first man to borrow Stone's leather pants!
  • Options
    pjfan31 wrote:

You tend to be passionate about things you do, sometimes to the point of blindness/insanity.
    You are most like Jeff Ament. :D
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • Options
    stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    I got Stone.And I am not lying.I do think I am most like him in real life.Although I never meet the band or hung out with them.I might be more like one of the other members.But I always felt closest to Stone.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • Options
    You are most like Mike McCready. You are a big kid who never grew up. In spite of your immaturity, everyone likes you. You are very approachable, and open to new ideas. You like attention, but not at the expense of detracting from anyone else. Are you naked right now? I'll bet you are. You take fun to new levels. Be careful you don't end up in a ditch. 13 % from 4023 test takers had this profile!
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    You are most like Stone Gossard. You are a busybody. If something is going on around you, chances are, you're probably knee deep in it. You are very cool and calculated, very meticulous in your details, and god damn the soul who forgets one! Everyone comes to you for help. You have a very petulant nature to anyone outside your small circle. Other people find you quite odd <Quack>. You are a very stalkable person. That's why you hide so well<wink>. 31 % from 4046 test takers had this profile

even though i refuuused to answer a select few... i kinda guessed my results!.. heck, i'm probably only a Stone's throw away from actually being Stone...
    o and btw..

STONE ROCKS!!!...~
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    I was most like Ed.Dont know really what he's like but the profile description did have elements of what I am like!
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    Considering we are both Pisces, Jeff ;)
    A real possibility I may meet you in my dreams ~ I go to sleep
  • Options
    yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    You are most like Stone Gossard. You are a busybody. If something is going on around you, chances are, you're probably knee deep in it. You are very cool and calculated, very meticulous in your details, and god damn the soul who forgets one! Everyone comes to you for help. You have a very petulant nature to anyone outside your small circle. Other people find you quite odd <Quack>. You are a very stalkable person. That's why you hide so well<wink>.

There was never a doubt in my mind...we are the weird ones! QUACK!
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    ramborambo Posts: 170
    i got jeff, i wasent expecting that
    st. john's newfoundland, sept 24/2005
    st. john's newfoundland, sept. 25/2005
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    You are most like Eddie Vedder. You are perfidious, but candid enough so people won't suspect, which is part of your ploy. You tend to see the negative aspects of everything, and can brood for days in a closet. You care about minute things, for reasons unbeknownst to the rest of us, but I'm sure you'll tell us all in great detail. You are true to your convictions, and you stand by them like a rock. 24 % from 4079 test takers had this profile!

:cool:
  • Options
    luxpjamerluxpjamer Posts: 837
    pjfan31 wrote:

Are we clones ?????
    Beavis : Is this Pearl Jam?
    Butt-head: This guy makes faces like Eddie Vedder.
    Beavis: No, Eddie Vedder makes faces like this guy.
    Butt-head: I heard these guys, like, came first and Pearl Jam ripped them off.
    Beavis: No, Pearl Jam came first.
    Butt-head: Well, they both suck.
  • Options
    luxpjamerluxpjamer Posts: 837
    stoneg wrote:
    I got Stone.And I am not lying.I do think I am most like him in real life.Although I never meet the band or hung out with them.I might be more like one of the other members.But I always felt closest to Stone.

Stalker ????

;)
    Beavis : Is this Pearl Jam?
    Butt-head: This guy makes faces like Eddie Vedder.
    Beavis: No, Eddie Vedder makes faces like this guy.
    Butt-head: I heard these guys, like, came first and Pearl Jam ripped them off.
    Beavis: No, Pearl Jam came first.
    Butt-head: Well, they both suck.
  • Options
    FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    I got stone. *does a victorious duck walk*