Options

KROQ LA Presale

Comments

• Options
    In2DeepIn2Deep Posts: 496
    Human Tide wrote:
    I pulled up two tickets, and when I tried to checkout it said "your request cannot be processed". Good times.

It's like Deja Vu.
  • Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    are you guys really hogging the password?
    Password HARDSUN is useless. Scalpers got 'em all.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    jstockjstock Posts: 74
    I got 2 for both nights. I was in at 10, they said none available, but I kept trying and eventually got tix. So keep trying.

My Sat. tickets are section 5 of the low level, so almost at the back wall, and the Sun. tickets are Row H mezzanine, so they're far back and high up. But at least I'm in the door now.

BTW, I chose "Reserved Seating" instead of "Best Available", even though reserved is the only option available. Don't know if that helped. Good luck.
  • Options
    password is hardsun.

I was able to get 3 seats together for Saturday. I got in right at 10 and got nothing over and over...I switched my ticket quantity to 3 and a 3 pack popped up at about 10:12...mezzanine row E
    Gorge
  • Options
    pateljampateljam Posts: 340
    So how long should we keep trying
    2000-10-28 San Bernardino
    2003-06-02 Irvine
    2003-10-26 Mountain View-Bridge School
    2006-07-09 Los Angeles
    2006-07-10 Los Angeles
    2006-10-22 Mountain View- Bridge School
    2008-07-19 UCLA-Who Rock Honors
    2009-10-1 Los Angeles-2
    2009-10-9 San Diego
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    Cosmo wrote:
    Yup.
    They have a program that 'cuts' in line and allows the user to purchase hundreds of tickets at a time. Scalpers use this to swap the system and scoop up all of the tickect. They did the same thing to the Foo Fighters record release at the Henry Fonda... sold out in seconds.
    It's called Hannah Montana because they did the same thing to the 'Hannah Montana' shows. It got national press because these little girls were having to go on EBay or professional scalpers. Their Soccer moms raised a ruckus and newsrooms listened.
    This is why I fear TicketMaster... they don't care because they don't care who makes the purchase.

wow.
    makes all the bitching on the Pit pale in comparison!!!
    that's a bunch shit.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    So.. now that some of you have experienced a pre-sale with password via ticketmaster, is this still the way forward for the 10C? Grant it, there doesn't seem to be holding charges and mega server crashes, but requests cannot be processed, etc., too little tickets for too many punters, etc. still there. Add to that the scalpers that bypass the system and buy loads of tickets.... Some lucky, some not.
  • Options
    no fucking luck for me either..
    well..
    "I had a false belief
    I thought I came here to stay
    We're all just visiting
    All just breaking like waves.."

07/09/06
    07/10/06
    07/15/06
  • Options
    pjcincipjcinci Posts: 223
    i had no problems getting in, but only shitty tix avalible
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,812
    Cosmo wrote:
    Yup.
    They have a program that 'cuts' in line and allows the user to purchase hundreds of tickets at a time. Scalpers use this to swap the system and scoop up all of the tickect. They did the same thing to the Foo Fighters record release at the Henry Fonda... sold out in seconds.
    It's called Hannah Montana because they did the same thing to the 'Hannah Montana' shows. It got national press because these little girls were having to go on EBay or professional scalpers. Their Soccer moms raised a ruckus and newsrooms listened.
    This is why I fear TicketMaster... they don't care because they don't care who makes the purchase.

This just pisses me off.

One more reason why I love that 10C offers us tickets, despite their flawed system.
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    vancouver isnt even getting in to put a password in...
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    i dont even blame this on scalpers - i dont think there were more than a handful of seats available anyway
    http://mastersofourdomain.blogspot.com/

My Movie/Music Reviews & Sports Blog
  • Options
    pateljampateljam Posts: 340
    pjcinci wrote:
    i had no problems getting in, but only shitty tix avalible
    Its a small venue... is there really shitty tixs
    2000-10-28 San Bernardino
    2003-06-02 Irvine
    2003-10-26 Mountain View-Bridge School
    2006-07-09 Los Angeles
    2006-07-10 Los Angeles
    2006-10-22 Mountain View- Bridge School
    2008-07-19 UCLA-Who Rock Honors
    2009-10-1 Los Angeles-2
    2009-10-9 San Diego
  • Options
    vancouver isnt even getting in to put a password in...
    Keep trying... they do not have their page online, yet.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    i dont even blame this on scalpers - i dont think there were more than a handful of seats available anyway
    So... they scoop up all of the tickets with their hacker programs and it's not their fault?
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    the password is.......FUCKED AGAIN!!!!!

see speedy you had it wrong....it's YOURFUCKED!!!! ;):p:D
  • Options
    I got saturday at least.
  • Options
    Cosmo wrote:
    So... they scoop up all of the tickets with their hacker programs and it's not their fault?

what im saying is that IMO, kroq probably had little to no seats for this presale and that is why nobody got them - that being said, i am devastated because no i have ZERO hope of getting them tomorrow.

• Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    why zero hope? no computer access?
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    I got saturday at least.

Soooooooooo, you're venturing to LA?
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    what im saying is that IMO, kroq probably had little to no seats for this presale and that is why nobody got them - that being said, i am devastated because no i have ZERO hope of getting them tomorrow.

i would think there's more of a chance getting them tom. then there was today... i guess i'll find out : /
    "We're heavily Hemingway inspired." -ed
  • Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    Soooooooooo, you're venturing to LA?

I may have a wedge of cheese for you. lol
  • Options
    why zero hope? no computer access?

why should i have any hope? Im only able to go to ONE of these shows and based on the results from this past week, why should i think tomorrow will be any diff?

• Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    for those who got tickets, was there an option to print them out? or is it will-call...

I have my tickets, but I would be willing to try and get tickets tomorrow if someone needs help...
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    pulaskipulaski Posts: 259
    i managed to get 4 on the 4/12 show, mezz row h
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    why should i have any hope? Im only able to go to ONE of these shows and based on the results from this past week, why should i think tomorrow will be any diff?

dude you have to think positively....you're going into this with the wrong attitude....:)
  • Options
    ChuyChuy Posts: 37
    There is always stubhub
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    dude you have to think positively....you're going into this with the wrong attitude....:)

ya i guess - but thus far positive thinking has gotten me shafted twice - i know im not the only one but this really really sucks

• Options
    for those who got tickets, was there an option to print them out? or is it will-call...

I have my tickets, but I would be willing to try and get tickets tomorrow if someone needs help...

I clicked to have them sent to my address. I was in such a hurry when I saw I got threw. :) lol
  • Options
    mooksmooks Posts: 16
    I got a ticket for Sat. but its like the last row oh well at least I am in. I will be trying tomorrow for 2 if I am lucky enough to get 2 I will be willing to sell my single. and no you can not print them out
    I change by not changing at all-EV