Options

KROQ LA Presale

USCJeffUSCJeff Posts: 92
edited February 2008 in The Porch
Anyone have luck here? Damn that went fast!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    Hannah Montana strikes again.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    it did. nothing for me. :(
    "We're heavily Hemingway inspired." -ed
  • Options
    TheGossmanTheGossman Posts: 1,120
    Mcam55 wrote:
    i got right in, and nothing was availble for any show

got in right at 10am too and nothing was available, what a sham!
    9/4/98, 8/4/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 4/19/03, 4/25/03, 4/26/03, 4/28/03, 4/29/03, 4/30/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/6/04, 9/1/05, 9/2/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 8/5/07, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/14/08, 6/16/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08
  • Options
    SAME..wtf?
    "How I choose to feel is how I am"

8.29.98, 7.6.03, 5.27.06 & 5.28.06, 8.5.07, 6.16.08, 6.19.08 & 6.20.08
  • Options
    Anyone have the password?
    "...just be glad you have the music and cherish it for yourself..." -stateoflove79
  • Options
    potnikpotnik Posts: 442
    No luck here either, those did go fast. That is how I figured the 10C ones would have gone the other day.
  • Options
    password?
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    Cosmo wrote:
    Hannah Montana strikes again.

what's that mean? Scalpers?
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    In2DeepIn2Deep Posts: 496
    Maybe KROQ was playing an early April fools on everyone. I'm on the mailing list and I didn't even get the email. So I guess I'll wait until tomorrow.
  • Options
    piaget77piaget77 Posts: 156
    I actually got a single ticket for each night. Mezzanine.

Unbelievable lucky.
  • Options
    I got right in. NO tix available.
    tacos
  • Options
    I pulled up two tickets, and when I tried to checkout it said "your request cannot be processed". Good times.
  • Options
    I got immediately and was offered Row N in the Upper Mezzanine... that is one row from the back wall. I passed and Hannah got the rest.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,812
    piaget77 wrote:
    I actually got a single ticket for each night. Mezzanine.

Unbelievable lucky.

did you have to choose specific options? Like reserved seating?
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Human Tide wrote:
    I pulled up two tickets, and when I tried to checkout it said "your request cannot be processed". Good times.

10c HAS TAKEN OVER TICKETMASTER!!!!!! :D
  • Options
    bmarsh10bmarsh10 Posts: 168
    Was HARDSUN really the password?
  • Options
    were there even any tickets available? god im so upset im starting to give up hope on ever getting them . . . . two times now been on the moment it hits 10 and still get shafted
    http://mastersofourdomain.blogspot.com/

My Movie/Music Reviews & Sports Blog
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    10c HAS TAKEN OVER TICKETMASTER!!!!!! :D

On the bright side, I didn't get far enough to have my CC charged :)
  • Options
    I got nothing. Must have been a small number available. Bummer. guess ill try again tomorrow. Yay for a third chance!
    Don't gimme no lip
  • Options
    Ok so what happened?

Verry little or none at all were available?
  • Options
    piaget77piaget77 Posts: 156
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    did you have to choose specific options? Like reserved seating?

No, I just went for best available.
  • Options
    the password is.......FUCKED AGAIN!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    PJGARDENPJGARDEN Posts: 1,484
    I got nothing and I was in at 10:( I'm starting to get a little worried.
  • Options
    I am seeing some back floor singles pop up
  • Options
    password?

are you guys really hogging the password?
  • Options
    the password is.......FUCKED AGAIN!!!!!

Didnt work...:)
    "...just be glad you have the music and cherish it for yourself..." -stateoflove79
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,812
    is everyone else getting this:

We couldn't find tickets that matched your request.

Please try one of the options below:
    Change Your Request
    If you selected a specific price, section or location, try "Best Available" or "Any Price" instead.

If you used a promotional code or password, check your offer details to verify if the code or password is valid for the specific event or ticket request you're making.

Try a different quantity of tickets. Back »

Check Back Often
    If the event just went on sale, keep trying. When a customer is viewing specific seats, only that customer sees those seats, if a customer decides not to buy, then the seats automatically become available to other customers.
    If the event has been on sale a while, check back often, many times tickets become available prior to the event.
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    Foxy Mop wrote:

Change Your Request
    If you selected a specific price, section or location, try "Best Available" or "Any Price" instead.

If you used a promotional code or password, check your offer details to verify if the code or password is valid for the specific event or ticket request you're making.

Check Back Often
    If the event just went on sale, keep trying. When a customer is viewing specific seats, only that customer sees those seats, if a customer decides not to buy, then the seats automatically become available to other customers.
    If the event has been on sale a while, check back often, many times tickets become available prior to the event.

Yup every dam time.
  • Options
    Foxy Mop wrote:

Change Your Request

Check Back Often

Means sold out
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    what's that mean? Scalpers?
    Yup.
    They have a program that 'cuts' in line and allows the user to purchase hundreds of tickets at a time. Scalpers use this to swap the system and scoop up all of the tickect. They did the same thing to the Foo Fighters record release at the Henry Fonda... sold out in seconds.
    It's called Hannah Montana because they did the same thing to the 'Hannah Montana' shows. It got national press because these little girls were having to go on EBay or professional scalpers. Their Soccer moms raised a ruckus and newsrooms listened.
    This is why I fear TicketMaster... they don't care because they don't care who makes the purchase.
    Hail, Hail!!!