LOST- 6th and Final Season (NO SPOILERS)

Comments

• igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    59 days to go.
    I miss igotid88
  • spencer958spencer958 Louisville, KY Posts: 279
    Can't wait. I'm both sad and excited. This is by far my favorite show of all-time.
    56 days
    I miss igotid88
  • igotid88 wrote:
    56 days
    So if we start now we would need to see 2 epis per day approx to get to start of season 6... I say we have a marathon and discuss...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    igotid88 wrote:
    56 days
    So if we start now we would need to see 2 epis per day approx to get to start of season 6... I say we have a marathon and discuss...
    I rewatched everything starting in July and just finished. Season one and two, three times now. Season three and four twice.. ready to rewatch season five on blu-ray before six begins.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    cant wait :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • igotid88 wrote:
    56 days
    I rewatched everything starting in July and just finished. Season one and two, three times now. Season three and four twice.. ready to rewatch season five on blu-ray before six begins.
    ANd I thought it was just me who did this!! I watch the entire series every summer holidays straight after Christmas, and that brings me back up to date in time for the start of the next season here....but do it in a marathon...like 7 or 8 episodes per day..! Bring on the week between Christmas and New Year, and I will be watching 5 seasons one straight after the other....kids won't be here so I will just keep watching till my eyes go fuzzy!!!! :lol:
    ANd I thought it was just me who did this!! I watch the entire series every summer holidays straight after Christmas, and that brings me back up to date in time for the start of the next season here....but do it in a marathon...like 7 or 8 episodes per day..! Bring on the week between Christmas and New Year, and I will be watching 5 seasons one straight after the other....kids won't be here so I will just keep watching till my eyes go fuzzy!!!! :lol:
    we are 3 friends here that we do it already.watch it agan before the new season is on air..we are in 3 season 6 episode,were jack is doing surgery to ben..... :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ANd I thought it was just me who did this!! I watch the entire series every summer holidays straight after Christmas, and that brings me back up to date in time for the start of the next season here....but do it in a marathon...like 7 or 8 episodes per day..! Bring on the week between Christmas and New Year, and I will be watching 5 seasons one straight after the other....kids won't be here so I will just keep watching till my eyes go fuzzy!!!! :lol:
    we are 3 friends here that we do it already.watch it agan before the new season is on air..we are in 3 season 6 episode,were jack is doing surgery to ben..... :mrgreen:
    oooooh... That's a goodie :)
    GoiMTvP.gif
    oooooh... That's a goodie :)
    Run Kate!!!!!!!!
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    Coinky-dink that the season starts on Groundhog Day?

groundhog-day.jpg

Not likely...is that Benry with Bill Murray?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    Poncier wrote:

groundhog-day.jpg

Hush your mouth, there are NO coincidences on Lost! :shh:

And that's not Benry, looks more like Mikhail before he lost his eye. :eh: :problem: :think:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Poncier wrote:

groundhog-day.jpg

Hush your mouth, there are NO coincidences on Lost! :shh:

And that's not Benry, looks more like Mikhail before he lost his eye. :eh: :problem: :think:

Is Mikhail still alive??
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Does anyone truly die on the island? I mean Gilligan is likely to show up this season.
    Poncier wrote:
    Does anyone truly die on the island? I mean Gilligan is likely to show up this season.
    Yep, and Amelia Earhart too! :lol:

I was just messing with ya. Even though he had some false starts at it, Mikhail really died when he blew up the Hydra to kill Charlie and the women working on it. I'm not giving away any spoilers here; the producers confirmed that one a long time ago. If anybody wants to confirm a character's status, one way to do it is lostpedia.com. They have a chart with all the characters that tells you whether they are on the island, off the island, in the present, in the past, dead, or unknown. :eh: :wtf: :crazy: Also, no spoilers other than they keep to the schedule of the shows in the U.S.

I just watched the episodes where Charlie swam down to the Hydra and Mikhail went to stop him, so the groundhog reminded me of old Patchy. Probably that intense stare and a little too much facial fur to be Benry. :P
  • Poncier wrote:
    Yep, and Amelia Earhart too! :lol:

I was just messing with ya. Even though he had some false starts at it, Mikhail really died when he blew up the Hydra to kill Charlie and the women working on it. I'm not giving away any spoilers here; the producers confirmed that one a long time ago. If anybody wants to confirm a character's status, one way to do it is lostpedia.com. They have a chart with all the characters that tells you whether they are on the island, off the island, in the present, in the past, dead, or unknown. :eh: :wtf: :crazy: Also, no spoilers other than they keep to the schedule of the shows in the U.S.

I just watched the episodes where Charlie swam down to the Hydra and Mikhail went to stop him, so the groundhog reminded me of old Patchy. Probably that intense stare and a little too much facial fur to be Benry. :P

Actually

hurley.jpg
    GoiMTvP.gif
    And Hugo has been known to "drive angry".
    Though I contend if you look at the beady eyes the resemblance is uncanny:

groundhog-day.jpg

ben_linus.jpg

:mrgreen:
    Actually

hurley.jpg
    Poncier wrote:
    And Hugo has been known to "drive angry".
    Oooooo, good catch, guys! :thumbup: :clap:

Yep, just saw the episode where he drove the VW into the old camp! Way to go, Hugo! I guess the Camaro is next. :D
  • Maybe this...
    I think evil guy missed out on making himself look like this too...

dick-cheney-angry.jpg
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Poncier wrote:
    Though I contend if you look at the beady eyes the resemblance is uncanny:

groundhog-day.jpg

ben_linus.jpg

:mrgreen:
    I cannot argue with the photographic evidence. :silent:
  • BTW, really good Doc Jensen article this week if you read him on ew.com. I won't post the link if it might be considered spoilers but it's really not.
    GoiMTvP.gif
    a little blooper from the upcoming dvd and how they do the white light time travel scenes. in the middle of the page.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_w ... topstories
    I miss igotid88
  • Are those fuckers still on that island?????
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,733
    igotid88 wrote:
    a little blooper from the upcoming dvd and how they do the white light time travel scenes. in the middle of the page.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_w ... topstories
    Haha. That was great!
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
    Are those fuckers still on that island?????
    WE DON'T KNOW!!!!! :o :shock: :wtf: :crazy: :?:

Tune in February 2nd!!!!! :ugeek: :think: 8-) :thumbup: :wave:
    Along with the release of S5, classes start today at Lost University. Go Fighting Polar Bears! :thumbup:
    Along with the release of S5, classes start today at Lost University. Go Fighting Polar Bears! :thumbup:

i failed
    I miss igotid88
    Has anyone read KRISTIN"S BLOG on Eonline? I haven't. There are spoilers on there though. So maybe you shouldn't. She gives hints on what's going to happen.
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 wrote:
    Has anyone read KRISTIN"S BLOG on Eonline? I haven't. There are spoilers on there though. So maybe you shouldn't. She gives hints on what's going to happen.
    im not familiar with that...help :D