Options

LOST- 6th and Final Season (NO SPOILERS)

Comments

• Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    Everybody can relax now:

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2010/01 ... Union.html

Obama Won't Speak Night of Lost Premier

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Good news for fans of ''Lost'' -- the president doesn't plan to mess up the television show's season premiere on ABC.

White House spokesman Robert Gibbs says he doesn't foresee a scenario in which President Barack Obama's State of the Union address will fall on Feb. 2, the same night the show's final season debuts.

The State of the Union is traditionally held at the end of January, but there have been rumors that the White House could move the speech to early February in hopes of having a health care bill in hand.

Gibbs says a date for the address will be announced soon.

:thumbup:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    In case you don't have time to watch all 5 seasons before February 2, this should catch you up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIFL104E9Ts

Just for fun:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwICmPYCXdM
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,216
    Everybody can relax now:

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2010/01 ... Union.html

Obama Won't Speak Night of Lost Premier

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Good news for fans of ''Lost'' -- the president doesn't plan to mess up the television show's season premiere on ABC.

White House spokesman Robert Gibbs says he doesn't foresee a scenario in which President Barack Obama's State of the Union address will fall on Feb. 2, the same night the show's final season debuts.

The State of the Union is traditionally held at the end of January, but there have been rumors that the White House could move the speech to early February in hopes of having a health care bill in hand.

Gibbs says a date for the address will be announced soon.

:thumbup:
    thank u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    I made sure not to sign up for any night classes this semester. My Tuesday class ends at 4:45, so that gives me time to get homework done. The time will kind of intefere with Southland, but LOST is far more important right now than Southland. I'm going to DVR both, but definitely will be watching LOST. It's too damn addicting!!
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,383
    igotid88 wrote:
    rrivers wrote:
    igotid88 wrote:
    New LOST Promo photos. Possible Spoiler

lostphoto2.jpg
    lostphoto.jpg

What would be the spoiler?

there might be something in the picture that might give a clue. or maybe not.

Is that a floating rock above Claires head?
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • Options
    loadedgun wrote:
    igotid88 wrote:
    rrivers wrote:
    What would be the spoiler?

there might be something in the picture that might give a clue. or maybe not.

Is that a floating rock above Claires head?
    It looks like the exploded hatch is behind them. I think the floating rock is a piece of concrete on rebar.
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,472
    I have yet to buy season 5.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:
    I have yet to buy season 5.

what is wrong with you?
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse say there will not be a spin-off or a movie after the show is over. The finale will be it.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    19 days to go.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,750
    Am I the only person who cant stand Hurley??? He is the most annoying character. I've been rooting for him to go into the jungle and dissappear since season 1.
  • Options
    Am I the only person who cant stand Hurley??? He is the most annoying character. I've been rooting for him to go into the jungle and dissappear since season 1.

yea there are times i've wished they killed him off. but that's his character.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,688

I can honestly say I have never been annoyed by Hurley.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    igotid88 wrote:

From about the middle of Season 2 I think, Kate has been the most annoying character for me.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:

From about the middle of Season 2 I think, Kate has been the most annoying character for me.

Me too! I originally really like Kate, but her character is annoying and her storyline boring.

Hurley's never annoyed me.
  • Options
    so ,what do u think guys will happen in season 6th?..where things going??
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    More death
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:
    More death
    :mrgreen: my thoughts
  • Options

Me too! I originally really like Kate, but her character is annoying and her storyline boring.

Hurley's never annoyed me.
    Jack was the first character that annoyed me, starting somewhere in Season 2. What a douche! He's supposed to be the hero, I wanted to like him, but I just started losing patience with him. He can't make up his mind about anything, he cries about everything, he yells at people.

Kate has gotten worse and worse over the whole series. She is now so obnoxious that I think she and Jack deserve each other.

I didn't think much of Hurley at first but he kind of grew on me. Sometimes he gets on my nerves but overall I like him. I think a lot of characters are going to die this season but I have a feeling that Hurley will be one of the ones that makes it to the bitter end.
  • Options
    Anyone wants to guess the ratings for the premiere?

I'd say between 12-15 million.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:

• Options
    igotid88 wrote:

That would be nice. Not many shows get that many anymore.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,750
    igotid88 wrote:

Yeah, there are many times Ive wished they would kill him off. He's so annoying. But, hes definitely one of the guys who will survive until the end.
  • Options
  • Options
    'Six in Six': Six questions you should be asking heading into the final season of 'Lost'
    By Ryan McGee | January 21, 2010 4:03 PM

http://blog.zap2it.com/lost/2010/01/six ... -lost.html
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    there's a season 6 thread
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    20666256527544285601754.jpg

cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    3 days
    I miss igotid88