LOST- 6th and Final Season (NO SPOILERS)

igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
edited December 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
ABC ANNOUNCES THE PREMIERE OF THE SIXTH AND FINAL SEASON OF “LOST,”
WITH A SPECIAL ALL-NIGHT EVENT ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 2

ABC announces the premiere of the sixth and final season of “Lost,” with a special all-night event on Tuesday, February 2. A recap special will kick off the night from 8:00-9:00 p.m., ET, followed by the much anticipated two-hour premiere from 9:00-11:00 p.m.
The series will then air in its regular time period – Tuesday nights from 9:00-10:00 p.m., ET – beginning the following week, on February 9.

“Lost” stars Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Michael Emerson as Ben, Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Ken Leung as Miles, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Terry O’Quinn as Locke and Zuleikha Robinson as Ilana.
“Lost” was created by Jeffrey Lieber and J.J. Abrams & Damon Lindelof. Abrams, Lindelof, Bryan Burk, Jack Bender, Edward Kitsis, Adam Horowitz, Jean Higgins and Carlton Cuse serve as executive producers. “Lost,” which is filmed entirely on location in Hawaii and premiered on September 22, 2004, is from ABC Studios.

Can't wait.
I miss igotid88
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    I can't wait either!.. Although, I was not a fan of season 5. Thank god the season 5 finally made up for it.

Also for Lost lovers, I HIGHLY recommend taking on the Battlestar Galactica series. I recently watched the series and found it even more addicting than Lost. It was so good.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    cant wait too..they said that will be January..more waiting now..this is the best tv series ever made!!!!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,733
    I've been feverishly signing out the DVD's from my local library trying to recap & catch up before the next season starts (BTW, DVD's are the best way to watch this show. No commercials, no having to wait a week to see what's next, no chance of waiting a week and getting a rerun, storyline is much easier to follow, etc). Amazing show. Can't wait till Feb.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    DeLukin wrote:
    I've been feverishly signing out the DVD's from my local library trying to recap & catch up before the next season starts (BTW, DVD's are the best way to watch this show. No commercials, no having to wait a week to see what's next, no chance of waiting a week and getting a rerun, storyline is much easier to follow, etc). Amazing show. Can't wait till Feb.

DVD is definitely the way to go. I watched the first 4 seasons on DVD before season 5 started and it was great. Having to wait a week for every episode last season killed me. Can't wait to see how this finally ends...
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Tuesday nights now??? Cool....no possible conflict with South Park. :twisted:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    tybird wrote:
    Tuesday nights now???
    CRAP, I was just going to sign up for a class on Tuesday nights! :problem: :think:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
    I posted this link to an interview with executive producer Damon Lindenhof in the Season 5 thread. For anyone who missed it there and may be interested it's really a pretty good read. He answers some questions submitted by fans and manages to say a lot about the show without revealing too much. Enjoy! :D

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... uestions/1
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    I need to watch the dvds again.
    I miss igotid88
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    :mrgreen:

Hey if anyone lives in the philly area Preston & Steve from 93.3 wmmr are huge fans of Lost. They usually parties for the first and last episodes .
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    maybe is the first episode only at thusday..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Well, I'm assuming that since Elizabeth Mitchell is doing V, she won't be in season 6. **spoiler deleted**
    I'm looking forward to this though. I watched all five seasons over the summer. I NEED RESOLUTION, DAMMIT! :D

Make your life a mission - not an intermission. - Arnold Gasglow
    2 months for the best tv series ever.... :D
  • 2 months for the best tv series ever.... :D
    Man I can not wait...

But my kids are screwed they love it and now it's on past their bed time :( :(
    GoiMTvP.gif
    2 months for the best tv series ever.... :D
    Man I can not wait...

all 3 of them?
  • 2 months for the best tv series ever.... :D
    Man I can not wait...

all 3 of them?
    Just the boys... 9 and 7
    They are obsessed, Lost and PJ
    A winning combination :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Just the boys... 9 and 7
    the third is how much?a girl ?right?
  • Just the boys... 9 and 7

Girl she is 4. She likes Barbie :?
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Just the boys... 9 and 7

:lol::lol::lol:
    Just the boys... 9 and 7

Maybe she'd like Ghost Whisperer? ;)
    My prince complained all last season about Lost, how it brought up as many questions as it answered, that it just drove him crazy, blah blah woof woof, and he STILL watched it every week. So I've asked him if he's going to watch it this season. I don't think he's made up his mind. He says probably not but I'm guessing that when I sit down in front of the TV he'll be there too. :silent:

Me, I've come this far. No matter how much the show frustrates me at times, I have to see it through to the end now. :thumbup:
    Season 5 will be out on DVD on Dec. 8th.
    I miss igotid88
  • Season 5 is already out on dvd here....I have all 5 seasons...watch them religiously in order over summer, then get ready to watch them on tv......Can't wait.......seriously....I just found out there are people out there who DON"T LIKE LOST???!!!!! How can that be?? :shock:
    For people with Twitter. You could win a Season 5 Dharma Initiation Kit.

http://www.sl-lost.com/2009/11/21/win-a ... n-kit-dvd/

Buena Vista Home Entertainment is giving away a LOST Season 5 Limited Edition Dharma Initiation Kit DVD to one SL-LOST.com reader!
    The rules for this contest are simple:
    Follow @slLOST on Twitter. (If you don’t have a Twitter account you can sign up here).
    Tweet the following text: Follow @slLOST and retweet this to win a #LOST Season 5 Dharma Initiation Kit DVD - More Details: http://bit.ly/88pl0n
    This contest is open to US & Canada only (the DVD is Region 1 format).
    Only one entry per person is allowed. The use of multiple identities, email addresses and Twitter accounts is not permitted.
    The winner will be randomly selected on November 28th.
    I miss igotid88
    Season 5 is already out on dvd here....I have all 5 seasons...watch them religiously in order over summer, then get ready to watch them on tv......Can't wait.......seriously....I just found out there are people out there who DON"T LIKE LOST???!!!!! How can that be?? :shock:

In the US it well be available then.
    I miss igotid88
  • igotid88 wrote:
    Season 5 is already out on dvd here....I have all 5 seasons...watch them religiously in order over summer, then get ready to watch them on tv......Can't wait.......seriously....I just found out there are people out there who DON"T LIKE LOST???!!!!! How can that be?? :shock:

wow! Do we really get it out on dvd before you guys? Hey, I'm impressed! 8-)
    igotid88 wrote:

wow! Do we really get it out on dvd before you guys? Hey, I'm impressed! 8-)

we've gotten it in December the last few seasons if not all.
    I miss igotid88
    thats why there are torrents.. play the episode and the next day i download it :D
    I like the dvd's. And the extras that come with it.
    I miss igotid88
    Let's Go Lost!!!!
    I miss igotid88