Options

***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• Options
    PakaPaka Posts: 471
    Kufala wrote:
    EUROPE IS COMING...YOU GUYS FINALLY ASKED CORRECTLY....cherry on top is all you had to say.

Thanks for your patience on this.

They should be on sale within a couple hours...

KUFALA

RIGHT ON!!!

DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT!!!!! :D
  • Options
    een: great news to start the day ... so I'll have something to download/enjoy when I come home tonight - feels almost a bit like christmas with the first snow we had today
    where are u ??for have snow today??
    I'm from Austria - we've had the first snow of this winter over the night - not much but enough to have it white outside and feeling like waiting for a very nice Berlin/Manchester/London-Christmas Present ;)
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,216
    tick tock tick tocktick tocktick tocktick tocktick tocktick tocktick tocktick tocktick tocktick tocktick tocktick tocktick tocktick tocktick tocktick tocktick tocktick tocktick tocktick tocktick tocktick tocktick tocktick tock
    aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ive refreshed the bootleg page like 10,000 times where are they..im running out of time before dimitrispearljam turns me into Pork Souvlaki :crazy: :crazy: :eh: :crazy: :crazy:
    :lol::lol: ..i dont see how u get out of this..... :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Kloddz wrote:
    Still waiting... Bring 'em on!
    shoot them!!!!!!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    :o:o:o:o omg your telling methe worlds not all on the same time as me, new law

gmt = my time= boot release time..so not fair
    dead meat.... :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    RideRickRideRick Hoorn Posts: 703
    dottles wrote:
    What if I say pretty pretty pretty please with a cherry on top??

Thanks honey for asking it correctly... We all owe you big time worshippy.gif
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • Options
    RideRick wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    What if I say pretty pretty pretty please with a cherry on top??

Thanks honey for asking it correctly... We all owe you big time worshippy.gif
    :lol:
  • Options
    turned all music off no tv...house is in silence..listening out for dimitrispearljam footsteps as he creeps up behind me. :shh:

only one thing worse then a man in wrath..thats a crazy :crazy: greek in wrath..im going to hind under my bed until the boots are released..

hope this is not my last post. :o
  • Options
    KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    turned all music off no tv...house is in silence..listening out for dimitrispearljam footsteps as he creeps up behind me. :shh:

only one thing worse then a man in wrath..thats a crazy :crazy: greek in wrath..im going to hind under my bed until the boots are released..

And he was never seen or heard of again. ;)
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • Options
    Kloddz wrote:

And he'll never get a chance to listen to the euro boots ;)
  • Options
    Kloddz wrote:

yes,officer,i was with my friend Kloddz the whole time,we was listening the pearl jam boots...no,not the Europe ones...San Diego and LA 3
  • Options
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Kloddz wrote:

And he'll never get a chance to listen to the euro boots ;)
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Kloddz wrote:

yes,officer,i was with my friend Kloddz the whole time,we was listening the pearl jam boots...no,not the Europe ones...San Diego and LA 3
    No officer, dimitris never even went out to go to the bathroom, he really was right here next to me all the time! He even brought some delicious souvlaki that we ate while listening to the boots... :lol:
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

• Options
    Kloddz wrote:

Good move. You better say San Diego and LA3 instead of Europe when interrogated by the officer ;) ... since these boots are still not listed !!!
  • Options
    this is the best thread ever........especially where the boot are up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:
  • Options
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Good move. You better say San Diego and LA3 instead of Europe when interrogated by the officer ;) ... since these boots are still not listed !!!
    will look like accident!!!!!
  • Options

maybe i let u live if u put a europe poster for avatar.. ;)
  • Options
    under bed still....or do i hide in cupboard..do i smell olive oil and lemon juice...omg hes in the house..noooooooooooooooooooooo.
  • Options
    under bed still....or do i hide in cupboard..do i smell olive oil and lemon juice...omg hes in the house..noooooooooooooooooooooo.
    taram....
  • Options
    As long as you don't smell Ouzo, you're OK. :mrgreen:
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

• Options
    Kloddz wrote:
    i just send u some ouzo ;)
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,952
    Do we have Euro Boots yet?
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    Kloddz wrote:
    i just send u some ouzo ;)
    :mrgreen: Efcharisto! (I think?)

That will help me spend the time until the Euro releases...
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

• Options
    Do we have Euro Boots yet?
    Nope, still waiting...
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

• Options
    kazmokazmo Posts: 99
    <starts chant> Why are we waiting... The refresh button on my computer will be worn out at this rate :lol:
  • Options
    Kloddz wrote:
    :mrgreen: Efcharisto! (I think?)

That will help me spend the time until the Euro releases...
    bitte :D
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,392
    I've got the day off today so it works out well if bootlegs go on sale today!

Bring them on!
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,881
    The Rock wrote:

Bring them on!

Same here!!!! Come on, how long can "a few hours" be???
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    The Rock wrote:

Bring them on!

me not..ill be here till 21:00,,but not tell the chief 8-)
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,881
    Chrisilein wrote:
    The Rock wrote:

Bring them on!

me not..ill be here till 21:00,,but not tell the chief 8-)

I will not tell him D, 100 %! ;)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017