Options

The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    settle down, cowboys.

It's almost halloween and we don't have our decorations up. There is a real spider web out front. How classy.

I think danny has to cut his hair and put a suit on and go see Sony, not MTV.
    Steal one of those Armani suits that you modeled for GQ :D

Now this is the kind of post we need.

The funny thing fuckers is at xmas, Im calling all you out.
    You not allowed to plug in your trees!!

An unplugged xmas.

Stay tuned.
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153

An unplugged xmas.

Stay tuned.

who said we have to listen to you?!!!! Just b/c you said that, I'm putting extra lights on....

my friend told me there were tix available for tuesday's AIC concert (released more!) -- it was a false alarm. I actually had my chance in august to buy them and chose not to. My bad :(
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    settle down, cowboys.

It's almost halloween and we don't have our decorations up. There is a real spider web out front. How classy.

I think danny has to cut his hair and put a suit on and go see Sony, not MTV.
    Steal one of those Armani suits that he (lol, not noway) modeled for GQ :D
    Cut my hair?!
  • Options
    Now this is the kind of post we need.

An unplugged xmas.

Stay tuned.
    Now there's a nice Xmas gift. Unplugged :)
  • Options
    It's official. I want Unplugged released now.
  • Options
    So....

what is the status of

UNPLUGGED?
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    what the hell did i do? did i miss something? what's up with nowayimfaithfull?

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    what the hell did i do? did i miss something? what's up with nowayimfaithfull?
    He's apparently joking, but I had no idea until he told me after a little dispute. He needs to express jokes better through writing because you can't tell emotion or expression, etc.
    ;)

It would appear you and I don't contribute useful posts here. But he says he was joking.
  • Options
    blarrgblarrg Posts: 46
    So, I didn't want to read 169 pages. Anybody seen the Promo DVD for this show? I was just wondering if it is different than what aired.
  • Options
    blarrg wrote:
    So, I didn't want to read 169 pages. Anybody seen the Promo DVD for this show? I was just wondering if it is different than what aired.

......explain yourself. I have no knowledge of this promo DVD.
  • Options
    blarrgblarrg Posts: 46
    danny72688 wrote:
    ......explain yourself. I have no knowledge of this promo DVD.

I thought it was common knowledge amongst fans. I dont come around Synergy that much. I have only seen photos from sony.
  • Options
    blarrg wrote:
    I thought it was common knowledge amongst fans. I dont come around Synergy that much. I have only seen photos from sony.

hmmmm.....
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    CollinCollin Posts: 4,932
    Still not released eh?

fuckers!
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Options
    danny! I just ordered a new computer today online. After I get it, I'll be able to send you twice as many pm's as now. This computer is 6 yrs old.

I bet you can't wait!

unplugged unplugged unplugged (pray for unplugged so danny can get a wife and get off of here!)
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    danny! I just ordered a new computer today online. After I get it, I'll be able to send you twice as many pm's as now. This computer is 6 yrs old.

I bet you can't wait!

unplugged unplugged unplugged (pray for unplugged so danny can get a wife and get off of here!)
    Yes..............
    Then we can talk about how nerdy we are all day :p

I've been praying for 15 years almost. Counting the days (wish I knew how many were left! ;))
  • Options
    weren't you just a wee wittle boy when unplugged was aired?

please don't hate me b/c I dislike comatose!
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    weren't you just a wee wittle boy when unplugged was aired?

please don't hate me b/c I dislike comatose!
    I was 7 :cool: about to be 8!
    I don't hate you because you hate Comatose, but you are fucking crazy :p Just kidding :D
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    I was 7 :cool: about to be 8!
    I don't hate you because you hate Comatose, but you are fucking crazy :p Just kidding :D

was it 1992? I was 32 and never heard of Pearl Jam :D
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    was it 1992? I was 32 and never heard of Pearl Jam :D
    What the heck is a Pearl Jam?
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    who said we have to listen to you?!!!! Just b/c you said that, I'm putting extra lights on....

my friend told me there were tix available for tuesday's AIC concert (released more!) -- it was a false alarm. I actually had my chance in august to buy them and chose not to. My bad :(

My sense of humour has deffinatly worn out its welcome!!
    you guys used to laugh way more?

no more shows
  • Options
    My sense of humour has deffinatly worn out its welcome!!
    you guys used to laugh way more?

I read that pearl jam fans don't have a sense of humor?

I'm sorry. I've been tired lately!
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    Danny if you want to take this to the next level. You to make a video for youtube, or some shit like that.

Dress up as dave, and try selling the idea, give some sorta speech. Grow a soul patch.

no more shows
  • Options
    Danny if you want to take this to the next level. You to make a video for youtube, or some shit like that.

Dress up as dave, and try selling the idea, give some sorta speech. Grow a soul patch.
    I'm gonna be Dave A. for Halloween. All I need is some rat pants. I suppose I could make a video for youtube. I'll get really stoned like Dave and act all star struck.
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    danny72688 wrote:
    He's apparently joking, but I had no idea until he told me after a little dispute. He needs to express jokes better through writing because you can't tell emotion or expression, etc.
    ;)

It would appear you and I don't contribute useful posts here. But he says he was joking.

uh ok...one of the only times i was in the almighty 'Yield' thread they were talking about everything but the album over there. if he's joking, cool...if not i would just say it's not so much about the usefulness of the posts as it is keeping this mothr F'r seen and getting those sigs...

viva Unplugged.

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    uh ok...one of the only times i was in the almighty 'Yield' thread they were talking about everything but the album over there. if he's joking, cool...if not i would just say it's not so much about the usefulness of the posts as it is keeping this mothr F'r seen and getting those sigs...

viva Unplugged.
    My sentiments exactly.
    But since he was joking I'm all for it - but he really needs to distinguish jokes from seriousness. I can't tell with him :p
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    My sentiments exactly.
    But since he was joking I'm all for it - but he really needs to distinguish jokes from seriousness. I can't tell with him :p

We talked about you fighting villans from movies
    we talked about buring these tapes
    we talked about you dressing up in suits
    we talked about you fighting mtv ceos
    we taklked about you being a metrosexual
    we talked about dave a working in a chineese resturaunt
    we talked about i love cats wining pagents
    we have talked military unplugged
    we have talked baout me singing for octane
    we have quoted driftin numerous times
    i braught up something funny about kiss and dave a and acted silly
    and after all this silly shit not to mention partying all weekend 2 weeks ago, you cant tell if im joking
    i think it would be credible if the question was
    when am i not

I also think the reason you got so mad is becasue I told you which unplugged i thought was beter.

huh cmon, spit it out.
    Hey can anyone say nutshell!!!!
    ahhhhhhhhhhh

its no porch though
    and remeber riot is dark when you turn the lights off. regardless of the music.

no more shows
  • Options
    noway has a good memory and seems to be a professional thread analyzer :)

I never won a pagent and dan is not metrosexual. He wasn't THAT perfect in the bar that night. I think I heard him burp. Plus he had on multiple shirts.

viva unplugged!
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    and after all this silly shit not to mention partying all weekend 2 weeks ago, you cant tell if im joking
    i think it would be credible if the question was
    when am i not

I also think the reason you got so mad is becasue I told you which unplugged i thought was beter.

huh cmon, spit it out.
    Hey can anyone say nutshell!!!!
    ahhhhhhhhhhh

its no porch though
    and remeber riot is dark when you turn the lights off. regardless of the music.
    Well you're forgetting this is a message board. Text doesn't display emotion or seriousness so it's not easy to tell. Are you saying everything you say is a joke then? -> "i think it would be credible if the question was when am i not"

Oh and AIC was good at Unplugged, but PJ is way better. PJPJPJPJPJPJ.
  • Options
    DavanitaDavanita Posts: 854
    look what i found on page 3.... tusktusk.

hey danny.. looks like we're finally catching up with the hot Ed-thread ;)
    nice work my friend. :cool:
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    look what i found on page 3.... tusktusk.

hey danny.. looks like we're finally catching up with the hot Ed-thread ;)
    nice work my friend. :cool:

:cool:

This is a spin off of that thread in a sense. Ed was on fire that night :D