London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • Options
    prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    kenshunt wrote:
    Well let's hope so Danny
    I'm prepared to go four years like the trend seems to be. They didn't play Leash for twelve, but nobody was chanting it until 2003 or so I don't think.

:cool:

(Yes I do have a little free time)
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    who(m) is actually going to do something with the petition?

danny? or the anonymous man who put the petition on the internet and then LEFT?
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    who(m) is actually going to do something with the petition?

danny? or the anonymous man who put the petition on the internet and then LEFT?
    I'll take care of it when it gets enough signatures if the originator has long forgotten about it. I think his email is on the front page, I'm gonna talk with him as it gets close if he's around still.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    I'll take care of it when it gets enough signatures if the originator has long forgotten about it. I think his email is on the front page, I'm gonna talk with him as it gets close if he's around still.

define "enough!"
    who verifies signatures/emails' validity? :D
    today I bought tix to see chris cornell at RHL on 4/24. are you going? wonder if it will be unplugged? do you realize he could play hungerstrike? the article I read said he could play anything from his solo career, SG, Audioslave, or Temple of the dog!
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    define "enough!"
    who verifies signatures/emails' validity? :D
    today I bought tix to see chris cornell at RHL on 4/24. are you going? wonder if it will be unplugged? do you realize he could play hungerstrike? the article I read said he could play anything from his solo career, SG, Audioslave, or Temple of the dog!
    No I haven't bought tickets yet, I might.

Enough is 10,000 I guess. I tried emailing the starter but his email bounced :( Guess he's given up. I actually have wondered myself who verifies the signatures, because you can put down bogus email addresses and sign.
  • Options
    Let's get this ball rollin' PJ fans. MTV has held out long enough.
  • Options
    wahinewahine Posts: 86
    I signed, do I get a sticker like the ones that are given out on election day?

Give 'em hell Danny! Take "the man" down!
    WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine. I Am Mine
    Til the Lightning Bolt sets you free

Wahine - I'm a Lightning Bolt

9/2/98, 7/1/03, 10/3/05, 5/30/06, 6/17/08, ED-8/16/08, 10/30/09, 5/13/10, 10/29/13, 10/14/14

-RIP Hippiemom -
  • Options
    wahine wrote:

WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!
    I can get a sticker out to you.
    Thank you for supporting this noble and just cause ;)
  • Options
    wahine wrote:

WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!

hey I was born near richmond. I did not know they have computers down there

;)
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    DavanitaDavanita Posts: 854
    iluvcats wrote:

CAN I COME WITH YOU?!?!! :eek:

please?

pretty please with sugar on top..?

and whipped cream?

chocolat sprinkles?

cake?

Unplugged?

my first born?
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    Davanita wrote:
    Unplugged?

my first born?
    Would you give him/her up for Unplugged? Take one for the team.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Would you give him/her up for Unplugged?

Does Eddie like to say "fuck"? ;)
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    Davanita wrote:

lol
    OMG, I hate it when ed says the F bomb :)
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    Davanita wrote:
    CAN I COME WITH YOU?!?!! :eek:

please?

pretty please with sugar on top..?

and whipped cream?

chocolat sprinkles?

cake?

Unplugged?

my first born?

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo........
    support unplugged today!
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    support unplugged today!

what do you mean "nooooooooooooooooooooooooo".... :( i'm really no pain to be around... i'm a fun concert goer! i promise i won't bother you in any way! please can i come with you pleeeeeeaaaaaase......

*sobs*
    Davanita wrote:
    How the fuck should I know? He says it once or twice in Ramblings III.
    iluvcats wrote:
    support unplugged today!
    How can you be so cold iluvcats?
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    lol
    OMG, I hate it when ed says the F bomb :)

tell me.. how did a perfectly decent woman like yourself ever get into Pearl Jam....? :D
    danny72688 wrote:
    How the fuck should I know? He says it once or twice in Ramblings III.

How can you be so cold iluvcats?

because if I have an extra ticket, I'm giving it to you.

sticks tongue out at danny's wife (4,000 miles away, lol!)
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    Davanita wrote:
    tell me.. how did a perfectly decent woman like yourself ever get into Pearl Jam....? :D

the song betterman was so identifiable! so much like me, loving a turd, several turds
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    Hey dan havent read this last weeks posts but we have extra cornell tix if you need one. We are going, hope to meet up.
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:

i'm not talking to you anymore. you're mean. it's not fair to give Danny the ticket just because he happens to live nearby. i thought girls always stuck together. boy was i wrong.

*crawls into a corner and sobs*
    iluvcats wrote:

Hey dan havent read this last weeks posts but we have extra cornell tix if you need one. We are going, hope to meet up.
    Well surely I'll take one off (one of) your hands. For half price ;);):p
    Here's hoping to an acoustic set or complete show! Cornell's Unplugged was quite the treat!
  • Options
    Davanita wrote:
    i'm not talking to you anymore. you're mean. it's not fair to give Danny the ticket just because he happens to live nearby. i thought girls always stuck together. boy was i wrong.

I'll send you a postcard :p
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Well surely I'll take one off (one of) your hands. For half price ;);):p
    Here's hoping to an acoustic set or complete show! Cornell's Unplugged was quite the treat!

ThAT WOULD BE NIKS CALL, BUT FACE WOULD DO, i AM LOOKING FOWARD TO SEEING YOU, YOU KNOW iLL SMOKE UP AT LEAST DOUBLEW THE AMOUNT OF WEED WITH YA.

i CANT WAIT TO SEE LYN, AND GIVE HER A REAL SEXY HUG.

no more shows
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:

turd.

Are you guys talking about cornell, cause ill give davinita a tix, she can sit with my wife and I , well it is my bday so I can be happy.

no more shows
  • Options
    Are you guys talking about cornell, cause ill give davinita a tix, she can sit with my wife and I , well it is my bday so I can be happy.

YOU SEE?!!? at least this man has some manners. thanks Rich.
    ThAT WOULD BE NIKS CALL, BUT FACE WOULD DO, i AM LOOKING FOWARD TO SEEING YOU, YOU KNOW iLL SMOKE UP AT LEAST DOUBLEW THE AMOUNT OF WEED WITH YA.

i CANT WAIT TO SEE LYN, AND GIVE HER A REAL SEXY HUG.
    I'll pay full, I was only joking. There's not exactly a secure place to smoke at Ram's Head though. I'll definitely pass. Too risky for my taste.
  • Options
    Davanita wrote:

it's not because he lives nearby. it's because he promised to still know me when i'm 80 and bring his kids to visit me when i'm in a nursing home since i do not have children (and my nephews won't visit me)
    10/10 - Brad in B'more