Options

The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• Options
    prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    Davanita wrote:
    i told you... this might take months.
    you better pay a little attention Mr. President.. you with your head all up in Unplugged clouds ;)
    Yeah but I first inquired at least five days ago.
  • Options
    DavanitaDavanita Posts: 854
    danny72688 wrote:
    Yeah but I first inquired at least five days ago.

well thank you for asking again. you're very kind. ;)
    wanna come over and drink tea and watch Unplugged in bed with me?
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    Davanita wrote:
    well thank you for asking again. you're very kind. ;)
    wanna come over and drink tea and watch Unplugged in bed with me?
    That sounds like the fortune of a fortune cookie. Those always sound better if you read them and tag, "in bed" at the end. I see you already know that rule. But alas, I cannot. I'm busy with a paper :(
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    That sounds like the fortune of a fortune cookie. Those always sound better if you read them and tag, "in bed" at the end. I see you already know that rule. But alas, I cannot. I'm busy with a paper :(

aww.... when do you have to turn it in? can you come over once it's done?
    what's it about? i'm guessing it's not "Unplugged" or else you wouldn't have put that sad smilie at the end ;)
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    Davanita wrote:
    aww.... when do you have to turn it in? can you come over once it's done?
    what's it about? i'm guessing it's not "Unplugged" or else you wouldn't have put that sad smilie at the end ;)
    It is about a topic I do not care about so it sucks! And it's due Tuesday, but I pretend it's due tomorrow so I stop putting it off, and if I don't finish it, at least it's started.
    In addition I have a take home exam but that should be cake.
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    hi everybody! I have a piece of celery caught in my throat, we just ate dinner at the olive garden. We got hot artichoke/spinach dip with celery and bread as an appetizer. They do not peel their celery and I'm over here with an itchy throat now. One piece of celery had black mold on it and I returned it to the server. She gave me a new piece, but the strands on it were tough. If die before I wake, I love UNPLUGGED!

You know, there is a guy on this board named Lizard King. I looked up the Doors tonight on wikipedia to see how old they are. I had no idea that Jim's nickname was the Lizard King. We learn something new every day...
    I love listening to their songs streaming for FREE :D

c'mon baby light my fire!

did I tell you guys how adorable pat mcgee was on friday night? his band was outstanding and so many people there were doing shooters and could have cared less :( it was PLUGGED in and was so good!
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    hi everybody! I have a piece of celery caught in my throat, we just ate dinner at the olive garden. We got hot artichoke/spinach dip with celery and bread as an appetizer. They do not peel their celery and I'm over here with an itchy throat now. One piece of celery had black mold on it and I returned it to the server. She gave me a new piece, but the strands on it were tough. If die before I wake, I love UNPLUGGED!

You know, there is a guy on this board named Lizard King. I looked up the Doors tonight on wikipedia to see how old they are. I had no idea that Jim's nickname was the Lizard King. We learn something new every day...
    I love listening to their songs streaming for FREE :D

c'mon baby light my fire!

did I tell you guys how adorable pat mcgee was on friday night? his band was outstanding and so many people there were doing shooters and could have cared less :( it was PLUGGED in and was so good!
    Let's hope you don't die, you need to enjoy the release of Unplugged with the lot of us. The Doors are pretty cool :cool:
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Let's hope you don't die, you need to enjoy the release of Unplugged with the lot of us. The Doors are pretty cool :cool:

I know they are cool and their rumors of a jim replacement too but I do not spread rumors.

I'm still ALIVE!!!

did you do your homework?

I bought a portable dvd player tonight so that when mtv unplugged is released, I can watch it where there is no dvd player around (like my grand mother in law's house or when i take my mom to the doctor constantly, like tomorrow and 3 days in a week in early april)
    but tomorrow, I will just watch one of my other pearl jam dvd's.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    Did you think I forgot about Unplugged? ;)
    Sign away please! :o
  • Options
    *signs away*

A good quality recording of this would never leave my DVD player :o
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
  • Options
    *signs away*

A good quality recording of this would never leave my DVD player :o
    I hear that. I'd watch it like, a thousand times a year probably, more even.
  • Options
    It seems all my Unplugged buddies are on vacation ;)
    Do I need to make new ones? New ones are welcome to join the old (if they come back). Sign, sign, sign!!! :)

Not even two days left. I'm making a cake.
    :D
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    danny72688 wrote:
    It seems all my Unplugged buddies are on vacation ;)
    Do I need to make new ones? New ones are welcome to join the old (if they come back). Sign, sign, sign!!! :)

Not even two days left. I'm making a cake.

sorry about the lack of support....just glad there are others keeping it going...i'm finding that moving back home hasn't been as easy i thought it would be. no excuse really though, as i'm on the board posting in other threads.

here's to to inevitable release of Unplugged!

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    sorry about the lack of support....just glad there are others keeping it going...i'm finding that moving back home hasn't been as easy i thought it would be. no excuse really though, as i'm on the board posting in other threads.

here's to to inevitable release of Unplugged!
    Hey! What's up! :D

Long time no see 'round these parts. Did you get wind that youtube and ebay are no longer supporters of PJ Unplugged? :eek: Something fishy is happening!
    I hope...
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    danny72688 wrote:
    Hey! What's up! :D

Long time no see 'round these parts. Did you get wind that youtube and ebay are no longer supporters of PJ Unplugged? :eek: Something fishy is happening!
    I hope...

are you fucking kidding me?!!!!

hmmm, maybe something (good) is up

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    are you fucking kidding me?!!!!

hmmm, maybe something (good) is up
    I shit you not. You may be able to find the barred videos on youtube, but it is completely gone from ebay and has been for months. The non-barred youtube videos were taken down due to copyright infringement. Sounds like good news to me! Though it could just be MTV being nit-picky.
  • Options
    vacation?

oh my God. I wish.

petition for unplugged....do you see it people?
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    vacation?

oh my God. I wish.

petition for unplugged....do you see it people?
    I'm about to go on Spring Break :cool:
    Would be the ideal time for an Unplugged release, I don't know, say tomorrow?

I should be totally nerdy and watch it at midnight tonight.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    I'm about to go on Spring Break :cool:
    Would be the ideal time for an Unplugged release, I don't know, say tomorrow?

I should be totally nerdy and watch it at midnight tonight.

and this would make you a different totally nerdy than you already are?

j/k

sign people, sign!
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    and this would make you a different totally nerdy than you already are?

j/k

sign people, sign!
    Yes, if I did that then my level of nerdage would skyrocket.
  • Options
    Hard to believe how old Unplugged is! This show is just like Chinese Democracy. Fans have been waiting ages for it to be released, and there is still nothing official! Come on, sign for the 15th anniversary please! :)

Too bad PJ isn't in Queens right now doing a follow up.
  • Options
    So who's coming to the party tonight?

.....punch and pie.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    danny72688 wrote:

.....punch and pie.

"More people will come if there's punch and pie!!"
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    "More people will come if there's punch and pie!!"

That's exactly what I was thinking, so I tagged it at the end of the message LOL!
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
  • Options
    *bump*

sshhhh

i'm not really here

don't worry ma, i'm only bumping

release Unplugged!

*sneaks out*

*whistles*
    Davanita wrote:
    *bump*

sshhhh

i'm not really here

don't worry ma, i'm only bumping

release Unplugged!

*sneaks out*

*whistles*
    ..............are you hiding from me Dorian? ;)
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    ..............are you hiding from me Dorian? ;)

who's Dorian...?

never heard of her.

no she's never on this thread.

just like me.. i'm not here. i'm in bed drinking tea watching Unplugged.

don't tell anyone.
    danny72688 wrote:

.....punch and pie.

is this nasty?

naughty?

did more ppl sign the petition?
    10/10 - Brad in B'more