Options

Concert Poster Pre-sale for 10Clubbers

RubysdadRubysdad Posts: 133
edited November 2010 in The Porch
Sick of people paying child laborers to snatch up all of the posters while you were outside getting the most out of your bratwurst? Tired of paying good money for a cool poster before the show, carrying it around like a Faberge egg, only to have some over-served lout spill their beer all over it during the encore? Well, now you can kick back and relax. The Ten Club is happy to announce a concert poster pre-sale for those who have purchased tickets. Here's the deal:

• Posters available ONLY to those who purchased Ten Club tickets to that particular show except ***.
• TWO posters per ticket order except***.
• Posters will be mailed within 2 weeks of the show.
• Poster pre-sale starts now and ends 5 PM Pacific time on August 7th
• No previews or artist information available
• There will be the normal post-tour poster sale for all Ten Club members.

This pre-sale will feature the posters from the following shows:

Calgary August 8 ***
Toronto August 21
Chicago August 23
Chicago August 24
San Francisco August 28 ***

***Please note- For the Calgary V-Fest and Outside Lands festival, a very limited number of posters will be sold in the pre-sale. All Ten Club members eligible. One poster per member. While supplies last.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    quick question...will this be offered for ACL? thanks.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    AWESOME! THEY LISTENED TO OUR IDEAS! THANK YOU!

i was just thinking about how early im gonna have to get their to secure a poster... what a relief!

THANKS 10 CLUB! :mrgreen:
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    GOT MINE :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Kilgore_Trout on

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,055
    what a very fair and nice thing to offer so thank you 10C!! You heard the people and responded. Very grateful....now please have a 10c announced pre sale for the 10/31 Spectrum show and we will never ask for anything again(well until the next time we want something)!
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    bravo 10c!!
  • Options
    UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,382
    Great Idea!!!!
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,885
    Thanks 10C- done and done
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Vital_73Vital_73 Posts: 75
    Nice! Still smarting from being shut out in NYC last summer. Hopefully this will carry forward to the other stops on tour, especially Seattle (wink, wink).

10C as always, Grazie!!
  • Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    WOOOHOOOOO!!!!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    CalumCalum Posts: 635
    any news on the london/euro shows?

will the shepherds bush empire show even have an official tour poster?
    London Astoria - Dublin - Wembley - Shepherds Bush - London 02
  • Options
    sludawg13sludawg13 Posts: 63
    AWESOME!!! Now, I can enjoy the show and jump around without checking on my poster every other song, haha!
  • Options
    hadfiiwhadfiiw Posts: 191
    VERY VERY cool. And I thought the wrist band idea was fantastic - this is even better!!
    - ian | www.lukin.com

96 - Charlotte / Charleston
    98 - Atlanta
    00 - Charlotte / Greensboro / Atlanta
    03 - Raleigh / Charlotte / Mountain View / San Diego / Bristow
    04 - Asheville
    05 - Philadelphia
    06 - Washington, DC / Las Vegas / San Diego
    08 - Virginia Beach / Washington DC
    09 - Philadelphia (28th)
    11 - East Troy (3rd) / East Troy (4th)
    13 - Charlottesville / Charlotte
    14 - Memphis
    16 - Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Boston (5th)
    18 - Boston (2nd) / Boston (4th)
    20 - NashvilleBaltimore
    22 - Nashville / Baltimore

• Options
    tdmuwtdmuw Posts: 29
    VERY cool, hope they keep doing this for the Seattle shows!
  • Options
    anakin_pdxanakin_pdx Posts: 389
    Incredible news and a great idea!! Now I just hope we get a round two for the shows that went on sale a couple weeks ago (like Seattle which I'm going to).

Rubysdad is there a chance we could get a confirm that you're going to be doing this for the other shows as well???
  • Options
    MeijinMeijin Posts: 51
    You guys rock. SF poster purchased. Would love to see it extended for LA & San Diego. The email was spot-on... thanks for listening.
  • Options
    RPR77RPR77 Posts: 112
    Philly shows please
    6-19-08 Camden I 8-17-08 EV DC II 10-27-09 Philly Night I row 5 10-28-09 Philly Night II row 6 Dead center,10-30-09 Philly Night III section 202, 10-31-09 Philly Night IV section 310, 10-21-13 Philly I PIT, 10-22-13 Philly II PIT
    First song I heard live Hard to Imagine.
    Thank you Pearl Jam for playing Man of the Hour Philly 13 Night 1, I lost my Uncle that morning and it helped me, Cincy 10-01-14 PIT
  • Options
    got mine for Calgary and Toronto!!!
    thanks 10Club :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Now I'll be at the pre party for sure!!
    05 - St. Johns I II
    06 - Toronto I II
    08 - DC NYC I II
    09 - Calgary Toronto
    11 - Calgary Edmonton
    13 - Calgary

Openers : Cant Keep, Small Town, Severed Hand, Release X3, Hard to Imagine X2, Why Go, Of the Girl X2, Wash,.......
  • Options
    My Corduroy JacketMy Corduroy Jacket Austin, TX Posts: 571
    HOLD UP... just thought of something... can we atleast know the artist for the posters... I want the poster from my show obviously... but I really dont like BK's stuff - nothing against the guy just doesnt fit my decor... tim? im thinking no?

chicago 1 specifically if youre allowed to tell me

God I hope so. That would be perfect!
    Austin, TX
  • Options
    NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    Wanna know why the Philly shows are not included in this particular presale?
    BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T ANNOUNCED ALL THE SHOWS YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Further proof! I LOVE IT
    Thank you 10Club, I'll be eagerly anticipating the Philly presales
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • Options
    FW46778FW46778 Posts: 227
    Honestly, the best idea in forever. I am going to the chicago shows from NJ and I was going to just send the posters fedex or ups home so I didn't have to do this on the plane. Now I don't have to worry.
    I used to be MILKwasAbadChoice...Now I am just FW46778...a math teacher in jersey
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    edited July 2009
    I got really excited when I saw the title of the email... and really disappointed when I saw it's for exactly the only shows I'm not attending :(

Now I'm presuming (hoping) that the West Coast ones will be on sale later.. but why not EUROPE??

We might not go stupid for posters like the US but that's probably a lot because at GA, your first thought going in is securing a good spot, not getting to the merch booth!
    and anyway carrying a poster in a pit is.. well, it makes keeping a poster safe.. impossible!!
    So WE are the ones that need that setup the most!

why do we always get the short straw? no boots in 07, now no poster presale :cry:

on another note esp for overseas customers paying high shipping fees: you really can't ship several posters together?? that are ordered and will be shipped at the same time? seriously?
    Post edited by Pegasus on
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    Awesome idea, Tim/Santos/10C!!!

Can't wait to pre-order the Seattle shows!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    done and done

done and done

done

done

$225 done
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Pegasus wrote:

why do we always get the short straw? no boots in 07, now no poster presale :cry:

i'm assuming that they haven't ruled out doing this for Europe as well. i wouldn't rule it out.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    idratherbeidratherbe Posts: 367
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I've been asking for some variation of this for a long time... maybe they got sick of getting my emails. :lol::lol::lol:

SWEEEET!!!

~peace~
    Never allow someone to be your Priority,
    While allowing yourself to be their Option.

‹^›_‹(ô¿ô)›_‹^›

Please visit daily: www.theanimalrescuesite.com
  • Options
    done and done

done and done

done

done

$225 done
    DAMN! and here i am debating $37.50 without knowing the artist

hope theres alot of great posters on this tour! (for your sake)

• Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    wonder if the limited edition run size will be determined after the presale or if it is already determined. My guess is that they will determine after the presale so we are looking at larger runs for sure. Fine by me, but larger runs nonetheless.
  • Options
    Andy DickAndy Dick Posts: 119
    It's about effin' time!
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,148
    Great idea! Scored TO ....looking forwars to scoring Seattle! 8-)
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,885
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Pegasus wrote:

i'm assuming that they haven't ruled out doing this for Europe as well. i wouldn't rule it out.

I have a felling this is a test run for the future, see how it works out- I think its great
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
This discussion has been closed.