The Wilco Thread

Comments

• Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,440
    Zoso wrote:
    a short road trip to Wilmington seems like a good idea in July around the 10th :)
    I think I will pass on that venue
    and hope for something better a bit closer to home

loved the opera house show last summer though!
  • 1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,825
    all the east coast dates up now
    http://wilcoworld.net/tours/index.php

sweet that they are playin in some ballparks -- will prolly check out the lowell spinners date :)
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    all the east coast dates up now
    http://wilcoworld.net/tours/index.php

sweet that they are playin in some ballparks -- will prolly check out the lowell spinners date :)

I wonder who is opening for these shows? anyway consider me there for the Wilmington, DE show :D Can't wait!
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    red rocks
    yoowza!
  • EBowieEBowie Posts: 522
    Lowell here I come! It will be my first time seeing Wilco---can't wait.
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,225
    Damn It! I thought for sure we would get an Atlanta date!

I cna't take time off work for next weeks show in athens :( I need my wilco fix
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    at the moment
    Brooklyn and Duchess stadium are the only ones I can make
  • TallGuyCMTallGuyCM Posts: 328
    Got a presale ticket for the Pomona show, waiting on pins and needles for info on presales and onsale times for the Wiltern dates.

Never seen Wilco before...also never thought I'd see Phish and Wilco for the first time in the same year!
    wilco will blow your mind... forget about Phish. DVD Saturday :D

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • i love the idea of playing small ballparks. gonna hit up the Dutchess Stadium show most likely
    MSG II 6/25/08
  • InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    I'm going to the Dutchess Stadium show for sure......I don't think I can make anymore of them due to work.
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • gusturtlegusturtle Posts: 440
    going to knoxville to see them tomorrow night, and cannot wait. i was fortunate enough to snag second row-pit tix during the presale. haven't seen them since the 'ghost' tour.

they're also appearing at the disc exchange in knoxville that afternoon (2pm?) for record store day. they'll be signing copies of their new 'ashes...' dvd.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    woo-hoo! i just pre-ordered the DVD & picked up a WilcoNow sticker while i was there! just thought i'd share! i'm really excited to see this dvd. 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • pretextpretext Posts: 1,294
    I got a ticket for the Dutchess show. Will be my first. so psyched. The summer is looking good, starting with EV, Wilco and Kris Delmhorst so far.

Also picked up the DVD today, but haven't watched yet. Too tired from Record Store Day. ;)
    got my duchess tickets as well

should be a fun time at the ballpark
    I got my Dutchess ticket and got the DVD in the mail on friday. It is awesome!
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
    just a heads up to wilco fans... you can download the DVD extras for the week ending on the 28th of April.. It includes the audio tracks from the DVD plus a 28 show bootleg of their 9:30 club night 2 show (Washington DC).

You have to sign up on their free fan club www.wilcoworld.net to make this happen. You don't even need the DVD.

Zoso wrote:
    just a heads up to wilco fans... you can download the DVD extras for the week ending on the 28th of April.. It includes the audio tracks from the DVD plus a 28 show bootleg of their 9:30 club night 2 show (Washington DC).

You have to sign up on their free fan club http://www.wilcoworld.net to make this happen. You don't even need the DVD.

I have tried and tried and tried some more to download the D.C. show, but it won't let me. I am getting frustrated.
  • where do u go to sign up? if not, do you think you could PM me the boot? i would love to hear it.
  • pretextpretext Posts: 1,294
    Oxxys wrote:
    Zoso wrote:

You have to sign up on their free fan club http://www.wilcoworld.net to make this happen. You don't even need the DVD.

I have tried and tried and tried some more to download the D.C. show, but it won't let me. I am getting frustrated.

Try this: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FVWHLOLR
    RStein wrote:
    where do u go to sign up? if not, do you think you could PM me the boot? i would love to hear it.

the boot is fantastic... if you haven't been successful still pm me and we can work something out.

• greenmannygreenmanny Posts: 766
    Quick question. Do vendors sell posters at Wilco concerts?
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    lralle wrote:
    Oxxys wrote:
    Zoso wrote:

thanks! 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    greenmanny wrote:

pretty sure that is a yes.

damn cant seem to get Brooklyn field seats

that was quick
    I got GA tickets for the Wilmington show!! pumped for this one!

settled for GA in the stands
    lralle wrote:
    Oxxys wrote:
    Zoso wrote:

Thanks Man!
    not sure about anyone else but I'm loving the DVD extra's they are such great quality.

greenmanny wrote:
    without question-yes