Options

Who's going out tonight to get completely bladdered?

FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
I'm phoning rent-a-liver as I type.

You? :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    Is Christmas Eve a traditional get-lit night? Not that I'm against getting all lit up again (nod to Buckcherry).
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965

Day 3 of 10 in a row in which I will be joining you. Then detox.
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    :D

We're staying home with the kiddies...a big Italian Christmas eve dinner. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    I'm going out to eat with the family and planning on getting as bladdered as I can and still get away with it. :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    i have to buy the booze and the food but i'm headed over to my brothers house soon.

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options

well i am sure to enjoy a few over dinner out...but i shall wait for getting bladdered for once we return home. :D altho not *too* bladdered, b/c there is a fine line of *too* much...and there are other fun and festive activities to enjoy along with the drink. :p
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    ...and there are other fun and festive activities to enjoy along with the drink. :p

Whaaaaaaaa? :eek:
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    Yeah, and it's better not to drink toooo much if you want to enjoy those. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    late flight tonight, then it will be time to get pissed.
    9/7/98, 8/3/00, 9/4/00, 4/15/03, 7/1/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 6/17/08, 6/22/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13.
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Whaaaaaaaa? :eek:
    I want to know what he's on about too :eek: christmas activities are so dull. booze is the only remedy.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    I haven't gone out, yet. I thought I'd better eat something, to make my vomit more interesting.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    I want to know what he's on about too :eek: christmas activities are so dull. booze is the only remedy.

he is a she.. and i think she's hinting at receiving an early delivery from Santas overflowing sack.... ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    he is a she.. and i think she's hinting at receiving an early delivery from Santas overflowing sack.... ;)

It's sac. ;)
  • Options
    I haven't gone out, yet. I thought I'd better eat something, to make my vomit more interesting.

eat a bag of carrots... then amaze friends and family by puking fucking millions of carrots and decreeing you 'never eat carrots'

oh what a laugh that would be ;)

actually you should eat Scrabble pieces and then see if it makes a cool word once vomited..
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Fine woman, Decides2Dream. Met her. :)
  • Options
    It's sac. ;)

phuck oph :);)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    eat a bag of carrots... then amaze friends and family by puking fucking millions of carrots and decreeing you 'never eat carrots'

oh what a laugh that would be ;)

actually you should eat Scrabble pieces and then see if it makes a cool word once vomited..

Dont eat carrots and still see millions of carrots come out, i havent eaten carrots since i was about 15 and they come out more than the dodgy bag of chips i usually eat, i cant believe its christmas eve and i can still stand and even type, i got some serious catching up to do on wednsday!! Anybody else completely sober tonight?!..... just me... :confused:
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

well santa is being a right prick, so pinot noir it is.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    This thread is very entertaining. ;) Cheers all! :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    I did it. Went out last night for a family meal and drank a lot of cider... the best thing about it, my family were none the wiser!

OK maybe they were :o
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    i hate it when the seagrams spills into my 7-up......;) :D
  • Options
    i just got home from dinner at my parents, and having some egg nog with frangelico as i wrap the last gift with 'it's a wonderful life' on tv :)
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    i just got home from dinner at my parents, and having some egg nog with frangelico as i wrap the last gift with 'it's a wonderful life' on tv :)

Toledo '04!

Natural Light shirts are awesome. :)
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Cincinnati, Ohio Posts: 3,626

cheers :D

i'm christmas eved out haha
    Nice shirt.
  • Options
    fanch75 wrote:
    Toledo '04!

Natural Light shirts are awesome. :)
    hey there sugar, merry christmas! :)
  • Options
    cheers :D

i'm christmas eved out haha
    *ca-link!*

i've been out all day, it's nice to be home now all quiet. had fun tonite, and i even watched the immagine dvd with my parents and sis, my mom wanted to see it :)
  • Options
    *ca-link!*

i've been out all day, it's nice to be home now all quiet. had fun tonite, and i even watched the immagine dvd with my parents and sis, my mom wanted to see it :)

Your mum wanted to see it? Wow I wish my mum was that cool

j/k my mum is awesome.

• Options
    Your mum wanted to see it? Wow I wish my mum was that cool

j/k my mum is awesome.
    yeah! she thought ed twitches a lot lol my sis enjoyed it, and my dad took a nap on the couch after we ate haha it felt good seeing some PJ for sure
  • Options
    yeah! she thought ed twitches a lot lol my sis enjoyed it, and my dad took a nap on the couch after we ate haha it felt good seeing some PJ for sure

Yeah, my family get sooo tired of me being all PJ PJ PJ PJ PJ PJ PEEEEE JAAAAAYY!! My dad likes em but it doesn't extend further than thinking Ten is a perfect album. Needless to say I didn't bother bringing a PJ dvd to my parents' place.. Wish I had done.