Options

Who's going out tonight to get completely bladdered?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Yeah, my family get sooo tired of me being all PJ PJ PJ PJ PJ PJ PEEEEE JAAAAAYY!! My dad likes em but it doesn't extend further than thinking Ten is a perfect album. Needless to say I didn't bother bringing a PJ dvd to my parents' place.. Wish I had done.
    haha i don't talk about them a bunch so that probably helps, although they know what a geek i am :p

it's just nice to be relaxing at home for sure now
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    Dude, your dad loves Ten?

Perfect opportunity to bring over some Natty Light and SINGLE VIDEO THEORY.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    haha i don't talk about them a bunch so that probably helps, although they know what a geek i am :p

it's just nice to be relaxing at home for sure now

Yeah, seriously I've left so much emotional baggage at my own place.. it IS good to be home with the folks acting like a kid again. :)
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    Yeah, seriously I've left so much emotional baggage at my own place.. it IS good to be home with the folks acting like a kid again. :)
    that's good, enjoy yourself! i'm lucky my parents live close enough that i can go hang out and then come home and chill. felt good to just be with the family, though i see 'em often!
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Blimey, what happened to Christmas Eve? The pubs were dead.