Options

15 years of loyalty and 1hour later im assed out!! WTF

Comments

• Options
    You can all say what you want, but to be at work and wait all day for break at 3 when tickets go on sale at 2 and to see no Mansfield tickets....after 15 years of loyal service to this fan club.....and making sure I value my membership more than anything on this planet just to be an hour after pre sale and be assed out is ridiculous.... what a joke.... well next year theres a real good fan club number thats gonna be re pooled.I know its gonna be a great show congrats to those who got in.Never ever would have expected this...

Sorry to hear this happened to you but you might want to hold onto your number...not sure what kind of hours you work but perhaps Mansfield 2 :p will go on-sale during non-working hours.
    Many of us are fortunate to have enough flexibility in our jobs to jump on a pre-sale whenever we want, or have a friend we can count on to do it on our behalf. I've had a job where you have to clock in & have assigned break-times so I really do sympathize with your situation.
    I know it sucks, but I would never have expected tickets to still be available after an hour. I was hitting my refresh button from 1:55 until 2:00 with my credit card number "cut" and ready to be pasted and even then I was preparing for the possibility of not getting a ticket.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Boston1 2004
    Ottowa 2005
    Boston 1&2 2006
    Mansfield 1&2 2008
    Vedder Leg2-Boston 1&2 2008
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    You vets have to realize that there are alot more 10c members then there was 10 yrs ago. Come on your vets you should know this. lol

And to the person that posted this thread. Your gonna let one time missing out on tickets get to you and quit your membership? That makes no sense and is silly/stupid.

There is plenty of time to find a ticket for the show. Best of luck to you. :D
  • Options
    i am going to wait a few days before I really respond to all this nonsense on here.

For now I am shocked, .

Its like if fans do not get exactly what they want they make threats against the band not to listen to them.

Its master manipulation, exactly what I spend most of my time teaching my kids not to do.

Bite your nose off to spite your face.

I look at life, or at least try too enjoy my life day to day, stuff like parties, concerts, holidays come and go everything moves on and you have balance.
    Why punish yourself because you couldnt get tickets, a week ago you were happy before the shows were announced, listening to music you like, now you feel the need to cry like the band owes you something.
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    HEY MAN!!!!!! solat13 told me you were asking about me. and no problem, i can definitely get us a little somethin somethin.
    Im good just teasing you, we have to hang out before some shows.You can always count on me for the , patrickredeyes lookin to meet up with you and taper again, you were like 5 mins away from pj taper, and busteddownthe pretext and all of us hanging.

no more shows
  • Options
    i am going to wait a few days before I really respond to all this nonsense on here.

For now I am shocked, .

Its like if fans do not get exactly what they want they make threats against the band not to listen to them.

Its master manipulation, exactly what I spend most of my time teaching my kids not to do.

Bite your nose off to spite your face.

I look at life, or at least try too enjoy my life day to day, stuff like parties, concerts, holidays come and go everything moves on and you have balance.
    Why punish yourself because you couldnt get tickets, a week ago you were happy before the shows were announced, listening to music you like, now you feel the need to cry like the band owes you something.

right on, bro. i've sat everywhere from front row to the rafters and enjoyed myself thoroughly each time. a little time and proper perspective and all this will blow over.
    "and onward goes this thing of ours."

Paulie "Walnuts" Gualtieri
  • Options
    HEY MAN!!!!!! solat13 told me you were asking about me. and no problem, i can definitely get us a little somethin somethin.

you guys are making me jealous, now.
    :(

So i just may buy myself tickets to BOTH Florida shows to show you what!

:D:D:D
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    Pearl Jam needs more black fans. They don't whine nearly as much.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    right on, bro. i've sat everywhere from front row to the rafters and enjoyed myself thoroughly each time. a little time and proper perspective and all this will blow over.

Honestly everyone knows pj releases tix the day before the shows.

My fav concert was cincy, drove from pit, sat side stage and just had a great rowdy time, the worst seats and worst sound.

no more shows
  • Options
    Im good just teasing you, we have to hang out before some shows.You can always count on me for the , patrickredeyes lookin to meet up with you and taper again, you were like 5 mins away from pj taper, and busteddownthe pretext and all of us hanging.

oh, ok. i thought you actually needed . wait, that was patrickredeyes in hawaii? i know the name from the board, but didn't realize that was him with you.

• Options
    fanch75 wrote:

karma, i just posted about natti, and you show up

like I said, here take the 12 beers back to the seat with the caps so you dont spill them

no more shows
  • Options
    Gather No MossGather No Moss Omaha Posts: 339
    What you gonna break my balls now? seriously? If you knew the frustration and my devotion and love for this band you wouldnt be saying this shit if you werent hiding miles away behind a key board, always some little squirrel gotta talk shit.

dude, you started this thread.. who tries to get tickets an hour after they go on sale for a hot pj show????
    Buy the ticket, Take the ride..

10/20/91 (Omaha), 7/25/92 (Lolla/Denver), 3/7/94 (Denver), 6/20/95 (Red Rocks), 11/14/97 (Oakland), 6/23/98 (Denver), 10/25/00 (SD), 6/05/03 (SD), 10/8/04 (FL), 7/2/06 (Denver), 7/17/08 (VH1-Who Tribute LA), 10/6/09 (LA), 10/7/09 (LA), 9/3/11 & 9/4/11(PJ20), 12/06/13 (Seattle), 10/09/14 (Lincoln)..
  • Options
    oh, ok. i thought you actually needed . wait, that was patrickredeyes in hawaii? i know the name from the board, but didn't realize that was him with you.

no the was driftingbythestorm
    we had just left redeyes at the party, he stayed behing while pjtaper left with us, we were hammered and stumbled into you guys.

no more shows
  • Options

don't try to show me up, bro. i'm very competitive. i'll go buy florida tickets this instant. so now what? ;):)

• Options

that was me "with" noway.
    i'll be honest though, i was so chink-eyed and drrrrrrrunk in Hawaii i don't remember who the fuck was who.
    just foxymop. cause she's a grrrrl.
  • Options

you wanna do florida

no more shows
  • Options
    we had just left redeyes at the party, he stayed behing while pjtaper left with us, we were hammered and stumbled into you guys.

ahhh...ok. i can't keep board names straight anymore. 5 years of heavy touring and meet-ups.

• Options
    i'll be honest though, i was so chink-eyed and drrrrrrrunk in Hawaii i don't remember who the fuck was who.

you dont remeber molly

no more shows
  • Options

wow you have a good memory.
    i don't remember shit.

actualy you know what i remember?
    i remember being at the preparty in hawaii and then wondering where you went.

Then i realized that the entire upper level of seats at that bar ... which i thought was a MIRROR of the room WE were in, was actually ANOTHER room.

Thats about all i remember.
    lol
    :D

No i wasn't fucked up.
    no not me.
  • Options
    you dont remeber molly

okay.
    now THAT i remember!
    hahahaha.
  • Options

ha! ok. these chicks that i met up with down there got me stoned in their room in the hilton. i almost couldn't find my friend's hotel room after that!

• Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,693
    You can all say what you want, but to be at work and wait all day for break at 3 when tickets go on sale at 2 and to see no Mansfield tickets....after 15 years of loyal service to this fan club.....and making sure I value my membership more than anything on this planet just to be an hour after pre sale and be assed out is ridiculous.... what a joke.... well next year theres a real good fan club number thats gonna be re pooled.I know its gonna be a great show congrats to those who got in.Never ever would have expected this...

So it's the fan club's fault that they sell something that sells out in an hour? You should have asked them to wait until you were ready to buy tickets to start selling them.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    fanch75 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-55qaYl6GLE

heh :)
  • Options
    you wanna do florida

yeah.
    i'm really thinking about it.
    i could do the week before much easier than the week after SC\VA\NJ\DC

Would LOVE to add 2 more,
    especialy to KOL shows!
  • Options
    wow you have a good memory.
    i don't remember shit.

actualy you know what i remember?
    i remember being at the preparty in hawaii and then wondering where you went.

Then i realized that the entire upper level of seats at that bar ... which i thought was a MIRROR of the room WE were in, was actually ANOTHER room.

Thats about all i remember.
    lol

No i wasn't fucked up.
    no not me.

you dont remeber giving taper that big hooby and he was trying to hide it under the couch

no more shows
  • Options
    man im in for fla, but i woulda skipped hartford, im gonna be pjed out

i gotta get air fair quick

no more shows
  • Options
    This has to be the weirdest venting thread I've seen. You came on an hour later and are pissed there were no tix? What were you really expecting?

I'm just glad its not like back in the day when you had to sleep outside at a ticketmaster outlet and hope the people working there didn't print out 3,000 tix and open the door 5 minutes late.

I was here on time and got shut out of MSG, not anyones fault though. Shit happens.
  • Options

You guys left way to fast btw. lol

I looked and you were gone. heheh

I have to admit that was a bad show for me. I drank way to much and really don't remember most of the show. All I remember was doing Jager Bombs out in the bar area. I felt like crap for the next 2 days.
  • Options
    You guys left way to fast btw. lol

I looked and you were gone. heheh

I have to admit that was a bad show for me. I drank way to much and really don't remember most of the show. All I remember was doing Jager Bombs out in the bar area. I felt like crap for the next 2 days.

Well the setlist was a typical white pearl jam setlist.

no more shows
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,753
    .... what a joke.... well next year theres a real good fan club number thats gonna be re pooled.I know its gonna be a great show congrats to those who got in.

Please don't leave the Tenclub!!!!! We need you!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

and what do you mean "congrats to those who go in?" ticketmaster is going to have like 20,000 tickets to sell. I think you can get in if you really wanted to.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Well the setlist was a typical white pearl jam setlist.

one word:
    OCEANS

hey
    i'm off to work.
    call me later ... like 8:30ish ... we'll talk florida!