Options

15 years of loyalty and 1hour later im assed out!! WTF

Comments

• Options
    StrykerStryker Upstate, NY Posts: 585
    You can all say what you want, but to be at work and wait all day for break at 3 when tickets go on sale at 2 and to see no Mansfield tickets....after 15 years of loyal service to this fan club.....and making sure I value my membership more than anything on this planet just to be an hour after pre sale and be assed out is ridiculous.... what a joke.... well next year theres a real good fan club number thats gonna be re pooled.I know its gonna be a great show congrats to those who got in.Never ever would have expected this...

It's times like this I'm glad I'm a stay at home dad. I wanted to go to 3 shows; I now have tickets to 3 shows. MSG2, Hartford, and Mansfield here I come!
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,150
    if you werent hiding miles away behind a key board, always some little squirrel gotta talk shit.

I cannot stand by and watch fans call other fans squirrel!!! :mad: ....this is just sooo wrong can we not show each other a little more respect and at least pick vermin that is higher on the food chain??? ....next time try something a little more dignified like raccoon!!! :p
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    Please don't leave the Tenclub!!!!! We need you!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

and what do you mean "congrats to those who go in?" ticketmaster is going to have like 20,000 tickets to sell. I think you can get in if you really wanted to.

I know Im all broke up over this, wtf are we going to do with losing all these

town cryers

I also think he is implying we should all boycott the band and stay outside.
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    FiveB247xFiveB247x Posts: 2,330
    Why exactly is it the 10C's fault that you didn't get tickets? You showed up an hour late. Sure it sucks that you didn't get your tickets, and perhaps you'll score some through ticketbastard, but in all honesty, you have no one to blame but yourself. Tickets go on sale at 2, don't show up at 3.
    You can all say what you want, but to be at work and wait all day for break at 3 when tickets go on sale at 2 and to see no Mansfield tickets....after 15 years of loyal service to this fan club.....and making sure I value my membership more than anything on this planet just to be an hour after pre sale and be assed out is ridiculous.... what a joke.... well next year theres a real good fan club number thats gonna be re pooled.I know its gonna be a great show congrats to those who got in.Never ever would have expected this...
    CONservative governMENt

Our government is the potent, the omnipresent teacher. For good or for ill, it teaches the whole people by its example. Crime is contagious. If the government becomes a law-breaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself; it invites anarchy. - Louis Brandeis
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,774
    I know Im all broke up over this, wtf are we going to do with losing all these

town cryers

I also think he is implying we should all boycott the band and stay outside.

I feel sorry for people who didn't get tenclub tickets...but all these threads crying about it are so annoying. they say things like "The ticket system sucks" or "the website server sucks" " I'm 13 for 13 getting tenclub tickets under this internet system including both MSGs this year. It works for me. and my connection got timed out like everyone else's and I lost tickets twice when they were in my cart....and I was logged off. I just sat and listened to a bootleg biding my time until it went through 45 minutes later.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175

waaaaaaaaahhhhh boo hoo
  • Options
    I feel sorry for people who didn't get tenclub tickets...but all these threads crying about it are so annoying. they say things like "The ticket system sucks" or "the website server sucks" " I'm 13 for 13 getting tenclub tickets under this internet system including both MSGs this year. It works for me. and my connection got timed out like everyone else's and I lost tickets twice when they were in my cart....and I was logged off. I just sat and listened to a bootleg biding my time until it went through 45 minutes later.

Im like 14 of 14, and I lost cart tickets so much, and I feel for them but cmon, they can get tickets.

What pisses me off and I know Im right.

They get so hung up on their egos on here they sit around and wait for something to happen so they can bitch and have their own fanbase on here. Than they act like they arte god.
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    i am so sorry you and many others have gotten shut out of 10c tix. i truly am. however, it does seem many seem to be of the belief that the 10c *owes* them something. you GOT it...the chance at tix before the general public. we were given notice of when the sales would be, and then sure..it's up to US to be there for it, make other arrangements, or suck up to the fact that the world does not revolve around us and our schedules, even if you have 15 years worth of seniority. i'm sorry...that makes no difference in my eyes. i hope you score someone's spare, or there's still TM, or brokers....you CAN get a ticket if you so desire. 10c doesn't *owe* us tix, just a crack at em. we ALL got that opportunity. gone are the days of unlimited fanclub tix, and you can thank TM for that, not blame 10c. 10c is by no means some perfect organization, but they do the best they can for us..i truly believe that, thus why i pony up my cash each year.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,477
    if someone doesnt have a job that allows them to access tickets during the day, they might want to take a look at the choices they made in life. seeing as a concert ticket is worthing quitting the fanclub over.
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • Options
    cashcash Posts: 55
    goto hartford..stop crying
  • Options
    ZanneZanne Posts: 899
    Well forget I said anything.... I should have known better to say anything... I actually had someone do it for me at 20 after and they said they werent on there...so that in itself was crazy.... Then to see it an hour later was just very disappointing....thats all God forbid I vent... just had high hopes and plans for it,took day off from work the whole nine and boom blows up in your face. Everyone chill with starting with me..I get your points they all make sense just had a moment of having my soul sucked out .close the thread everyone enjoy the shows

Hartford is still available.
    Just me
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,693
    The sad thing is, if my math is right, the original poster is not 15 years old, as his post would suggest. I say this due to the fact that he points out his "15 years of loyalty", which I would guess would make him at least 30?

Makes him even more sad.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,762
    Wait? You showed up an hour into the sale and expected there to be tickets to a show in Boston?

I mean, really?
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options

WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
    2006: May 13th and 25th, June 1st and 3rd
  • Options
    imspinninimspinnin Posts: 933
    I was in class, didn't get on till 2:30, got my pair. Maybe you gave up to soon.
    If I could be anything in the world I would be your teardrop...I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
  • Options
    smaksmak Posts: 232
    Pearl Jam or the Ten Club doesn't owe anybody anything except a great show, and i'm pretty sure they've met that obligation about 100% of the time.

-smak-
  • Options
    Wait? You showed up an hour into the sale and expected there to be tickets to a show in Boston?

I mean, really?

Kind of makes you question his claim of how much he loves the band if he doesn't know they are big in Boston.
  • Options
    imspinnin wrote:
    I was in class, didn't get on till 2:30, got my pair. Maybe you gave up to soon.

Exactly, I have no sympathy for anyone who gives up on getting tickets in under 2 hours.
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    I think the 10C owes me some posters... mainly 98s... I missed out on the sales...
  • Options
    meisteredermeistereder Posts: 1,576
    I was on the phone with a client talking about work, and I logged on right at 11 and got them at 11:01. At one point, I said the word "purchase" out of the blue and he said "Huh?" I said, oh, I meant...

Weird how the less you worry the easier some things are.
    San Diego 10/25/00, Mountain View 6/1/03, Santa Barbara 10/28/03, Northwest School 3/18/05, San Diego 7/7/06, Los Angeles 7/9/06, 7/10/06, Honolulu (U2) 12/9/06, Santa Barbara (EV) 4/10/08, Los Angeles (EV) 4/12/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield 6/28/08, VH1 Rock Honors The Who 7/12/08, Seattle 9/21/09, Universal City 9/30/09, 10/1/09, 10/6/09, 10/7/09, San Diego 10/9/09, Los Angeles (EV) 7/8/11, Santa Barbara (EV) 7/9/11, Chicago 7/19/13, San Diego 11/21/13, Los Angeles 11/23/13, 11/24/13, Oakland 11/26/13, Chicago 8/22/16, Missoula 8/13/18, Boston 9/2/18, Los Angeles 2/25/22 (EV), San Diego 5/3/22, Los Angeles 5/6/22, 5/7/22, Imola 6/25/22, Los Angeles 5/21/24, [London 6/29/24], [Boston 9/15/24]
  • Options
    I'm not reading all this, & I'm sure this has been said...but seriously, you've been in the club for 15 years & didn't think it was important to log on when tix went on sale? Did you honestly think there'd be tix left an hour later? Get serious. As been said, you could have had someone log in for you, like many others had to do...or better yet, planned your break @ 2? Oh well, you missed out, it's your fault, not 10clubs that you waited an hour to try for tix. If you're really that big of a fan, there's always the regular sale. It's better to be anywhere in the building than not at all.
    "Oh, a flower you are to my land..."
  • Options
    PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    It hasn't always been a mad scramble for tickets. I can see where you feel like you were screwed. I remember the whole "mail in index cards" for tickets procedure. It was a pain in the ass, but guess what, you got 10c tickets.

Remember, the internet has downfalls too. In some cases, the convenience of doing commerce over the internet is one of them. It takes the personal contact out of it. That ALWAYS makes it easier to forget that there is a living, breathing, PJ obsessed human attached to that 10c number.

Good luck if you decide to go the Ticketmaster route!
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • Options
    Weird how the less you worry the easier some things are.

I feel the same way. I have always been lucky which I am thankful for, but I think it's in part because I wouldn't cry if I didn't get 10 Club tickets and don't freak out about it.

Oh, and I log into the site right when tickets go on sale.
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    Stryker420 wrote:
    It's times like this I'm glad I'm a stay at home dad. I wanted to go to 3 shows; I now have tickets to 3 shows. MSG2, Hartford, and Mansfield here I come!

Get off the internet and start frying up some meat! And get those toilets scrubbed!

*does a bitch-slap
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    EvilRabbitEvilRabbit Posts: 286
    The number of "fans" on here who feel they have a sense of entitlement is beyond ridiculous.

The are people in the world who have to walk for hours, and risk rape, just to get food and water. Now here's this chump in New England logging on an hour AFTER the tix go on sale and whines that he missed out. Anyone one else on here could have told him months ago that would happen.

I don't get some people. And if he genuinely loves the band, walking away from them would never enter his mind. Wtf?!?!
    Are you a screenwriter?
    www.screenplaymechanic.com
  • Options
    NMyTreeNMyTree Posts: 2,374
    The only thing this band "owes " us is a fully remastered series of all their albums, both on CD and 180 gram virgin vinyl; remastered from the original analogue master tapes......by Steve Hoffman.

That's all they "owe " us :):D
  • Options
    overstandoverstand Posts: 54

hang in there. i absolutely hear your concern. it would be great if we all could logon right when the "doors" open..

there will likely be a show added in mansfield...there ususally is..

peace
  • Options
    TEEJAM11TEEJAM11 Posts: 335
    Booooooooooooo Whoooooooooooooo

Man post like this suck!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed out on the Santa Barbara tickets 2006 and LA tickets for Ed.
    I didn’t sign on and cry about how long I have been a fan since 1991 and I live in Ca. so I should have first pick on them.... give me a break peeps always have something to cry about. I went on eBay and paid an arm and leg to get in but that’s what you have to do sometimes homie...... I missed out some posters this year and was upset but I said to my self that’s the way it goes man. Grow up.

Cheers!!
  • Options
    macgyver06macgyver06 Posts: 2,500
    What you gonna break my balls now? seriously? If you knew the frustration and my devotion and love for this band you wouldnt be saying this shit if you werent hiding miles away behind a key board, always some little squirrel gotta talk shit.

should of taken the day off... why do you wanna be so close anyway?? wanna touch ed or something???

stop being weird and by a general ticket!
  • Options
    augustwestaugustwest Posts: 739
    maybe mansfield&msg should have been a lottery because not everyone has the opportunity to log on 1 minute before the 10c sale

i still think thats the only way to handle shows that will easily sell out of the 10c allotment