Red Sox on Pearl Jam?

2»

Comments

• There is no way at all that there is a Red Sox logo on pearljam.com. Nope no way at all. They don't even have anything in common. One is totally awesome whereas the other one just sucks.

wonder why people are such tits sometimes... i mean the beavis quote shows what kind of person you are but... ah... duh... the sox just won the world series with the best record in baseball. fo dipshit
    Live and let live
    That's what I always say
    Anyone who can't understand that should be killed

-George Carlin
  • The greatest team and the greatest band ever, what a combo.
  • BMoore09BMoore09 Posts: 177
    dr teeth wrote:
    you know why the rockies had 8 days off.because the national league sucks!!!the colorado rockies swept two teams people.that's how bad the league is.and that's why they lost.jv and varsity.

this is where i have to chime in. I dont even consider the American league "baseball". a baseball game is played by 9 "baseball players" on each side. the american league games consist of 8. A baseball player must be able to play both offense and defense! theyve got 8 players and 2 semi-players. I cant stand it. Pitchers should learn to hit, and all hitters should be able to play defense.

National league is where its at. actual strategies coming into play..stealing, bunting, moving runners over, etc..i find AL games boring.

Oh yah...GO Braves!
    West Palm Beach I, WPB II, Tampa, New Orleans, Memphis, Nashville 2000
    West Palm Beach 2003
    Tampa 2003
    The VIC - Chicago 2007
    West Palm Beach 2008
    Tampa 2008
    Ed Solo 2008 NYC
    Philly 10/30/2009
    Columbus 2010
  • BMoore09 wrote:
    this is where i have to chime in. I dont even consider the American league "baseball". a baseball game is played by 9 "baseball players" on each side. the american league games consist of 8. A baseball player must be able to play both offense and defense! theyve got 8 players and 2 semi-players. I cant stand it. Pitchers should learn to hit, and all hitters should be able to play defense.

National league is where its at. actual strategies coming into play..stealing, bunting, moving runners over, etc..i find AL games boring.

Oh yah...GO Braves!

nevermind that the best the national league had to offer got hammered 4-0 in the series. ya baby, 0 wins is where it's at... huh
    Live and let live
    That's what I always say
    Anyone who can't understand that should be killed

-George Carlin
  • wow it seems like 60% of the people on this message board are snot nosed whiny bitches who are never happy unless they are bashing people with messages. I've been a Red Sox fan my whole life. My grandfather got me into watching the sox. He was born in 1920 and died in 2002 and not once did I ever hear him complain about the red sox consistanly losing. They had their chances to win it all throughout the years. I'm not 100% sure but i think they made it to the WS in 1946, 1967, 1975, and i remember the 1986 series against the mets. I was only five and I was heartbroken to see my team lose. It wasnt just the fact that they lost, it was about how they lost so dramtically it seemed every time. The yankees may have one 26 championships but one thing will never change the fact that Boston won the very first WS in 1903 and they won the last one. They seem to be the team of the new millenium. It just goes to show you how much the new ownership of the Red Sox knows more about baseball than the Steinbrenners who just buy the best players and pray that it works out. I give them credit it worked for a while. It is painful to see all of the bandwagon jumpers as well, I see it first hand almost every year when the Red Sox make it to the playoffs. My mom starts to get into the sox and she cant even name 3 of the players on the team, its very iritating. But to be completly honest with everyone if the Tampa Bay rays started winning there will be bandwagon jumpers goin to that team aswell. As for the red sox logo being on pearl jams website. Why would anybody really care its up there for a good reason, right??? Hell if you all remember the Sox almost landed AROD in 2004 but the MLBPA wouldnt let AROD restructure his contract. The Sox seem to mesh together pretty good without him. Now only if they could finds a good shortstop, haha theyve had 5 different players at that position in the last year. ok well i have seemed to got off topic. peace out everyone
  • ii44ii44 Posts: 430
    I hate the Goddamn Fucking Boston Red Sox.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, the sox logo was on pearl jam waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. you sound like you are 5 years old. grow up.

build a bridge and get the fuck over it.
  • My favorite thing ever together with the WORST thing ever!

Mmmm...It's like a peanut butter and ass-rape sandwich
  • letsongsprotestletsongsprotest Novi, MI Posts: 548
    F the Red Sox. Go Pearl Jam!!!
    There's a trapdoor in the sun.
  • Dogman3Dogman3 Posts: 330
    I saw a picture of Eddie wearing a Sox jersey. What the fuck man? First he's a White Sox fan, then a Cubs fan, now a Red Sox fan?

As a proud Detroit Tigers fan, I can say I'm sad at Eddie's choices for teams.