• Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    mookie9999 wrote:
    AHA! Gotcha! Well, just order it without cheese next time :D
    It'll be tough, but I think I can do it. :p
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    pjtaper wrote:
    Jared had Aids!

Had? So he no longer has it and now Subway just films him from the chest up to avoid exposing his ever expanding ass?
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Had? So he no longer has it and now Subway just films him from the chest up to avoid exposing his ever expanding ass?
    Not a South Park fan then?
    Not a South Park fan then?

I don't watch the show. (obviously). :D
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

:D There's an episode where Jared tells everyone he lost weight because of his Aides (rather than AIDS). There's lots of confusion and it's hilarious :D
    :D There's an episode where Jared tells everyone he lost weight because of his Aides (rather than AIDS). There's lots of confusion and it's hilarious :D

It's one show on a list of many that I have that I will watch one day, but not today.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• im in, joined a gym last week, my induction is tomorrow.

will post sunday tho, am out sat.

good luck to us all!

my biggest weakness is potato chips and crisps. so i wont be doing that diet, it sounds long ting. would rather cut back than cut out altogether, otherwise i freak out and binge anyways...
  • momofglynnmomofglynn Posts: 849
    Dollpartz wrote:
    The Fat Smash Diet....I bought the book, but I keep thinking I'll never make it thru those first 9 days without coffee. Thanks for posting, I think I might give it a shot since you seem so happy with your results!

I am very happy with it. You can really get creative (**edit-misspelled word) in the 2nd phase. I am on the fence about weighing myself. I have so much to loose but I know I am heading in the right direction.

People have asked me if my grocery bill has increased since I am buying all this produce etc. And no my grocery bill has not increased but there is no horrible $4 snacks being bought, or sodas, or things like that. On the other end, there is no take out for lunch, take out for dinner, or stopping at the coffee shop or the bar after work. So I am saving tons of cash elsewhere too.

I had said this to the people I work with, honestly I feel the best I have felt in years on this diet. So much natural energy.
    Let's Go Red Sox!
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    i'm in.
    can we post bmi's instead of weight? i need to lose about 10 pounds before october, and need to tone up my abs.
    I'm game. However it will be quite the uphill battle for me:

http://www.yumlum.com/posted/images/mob5.jpg
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,963
    mookie9999 wrote:

mook you might want to get a manzier! :D
    I love to turn you on

I had one but it hurt against my piercings. :D
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,833
    mookie9999 wrote:

That picture is possibly the most horrific thing I've ever seen! I love the way the guy is like "I know I've got disgusting spotty bitch tits, I might as well get a dirty great nipple ring too"!!
  • Ive been away for like 3 weeks, on the last 2 weeks of my vacation I gained almost 5 pounds, which isnt a lot, but its a lot for 2 weeks. But Im gonna keep eating and not excersizing, im happy with my weight but a few more pounds wont bother me.
    Vancouver 09/02/05, so far so good
    It's a Bro!
  • PJGARDENPJGARDEN Posts: 1,484
    I'm in. I've recently lost 30-40 lbs but I think I've hit a plateau. Maybe this will help me get back on the losing streak again :) I'll go for 10 lbs.
  • lucylespianlucylespian Posts: 2,403
    16 oz to a pound
    14 pound to a stone
    2.2 pound to a kilo

...................there is something seriously weird about a nation that split from the British Empire through war, and can put a man on the moon, but still uses weights and measures from medeieval England................

I can't join in, I've been doing regular gym and diet for a year, and my weight is slowly creeping up as my trainer seems to be on a mission to build a hulk. There is no chance of weight loss here.
    Music is not a competetion.
  • HOly crap this starts Saturday? :eek:

OK let's do it.

Yep this Saturday it starts. Im down for this count me in. :)
    16 oz to a pound
    14 pound to a stone
    2.2 pound to a kilo

...................there is something seriously weird about a nation that split from the British Empire through war, and can put a man on the moon, but still uses weights and measures from medeieval England................

I can't join in, I've been doing regular gym and diet for a year, and my weight is slowly creeping up as my trainer seems to be on a mission to build a hulk. There is no chance of weight loss here.
    Um...the Kilo is metric.
  • _Crazy_Mary__Crazy_Mary_ Posts: 1,299
    gluten919 wrote:
    i'm in.
    can we post bmi's instead of weight? i need to lose about 10 pounds before october, and need to tone up my abs.

Of course!
    Post whatever you're comfortable with. And those who aren't comfortable posting any number - don't!
    I've used this website before to help track my calories or measure my bmi:
    http://www.calorie-count.com/calories/bmi.php
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
  • beachdwellerbeachdweller Posts: 1,532
    I'm in, already was working on what I needed to do, at 290lbs, yep not a typo.

starting out no soda or starbucks, which is about 1100 calories a day avg, no fast food which is at least one meal a day, many times two...on the road everyday due to work, then working out with every 4th day a day of rest. mostly walking and eliptical work, push ups, torso work (abs, obliques, lower back, upper hamstring exercises) low end stuff the first 6 weeks, but I think 15 lbs will be easy the first month because I have so much to lose. Already gave up starbucks the last few weeks, and cut soda somewhat, and been drinking much more water, so it won't be a cold turkey thing starting saturday.

also working around a spinal/multiple discs issue that led to my medical discharge from the army, so no balls to the wall workouts for me, have to keep my workouts in line with my injury.
    "Music, for me, was fucking heroin." eV (nothing Ed has said is more true for me personally than this quote)

Stop by:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=14678777351&ref=mf
  • OK, I bought a scale yesterday so I'd be able to post my weight, but it's obviously a piece of crap. I'm pretty sure I weigh about 10 lbs. more than it says, so I don't want to post. You'd think I was crazy for trying to lose any weight if I posted what my scale says!
    So, here's to September 1st, when I start working on getting in shape! Hopefully next week I'll be down a pound or two. :D
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
  • brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    nice day to start...

i'm going to my fantasy football draft party today!

mmmm, beer. at least it's 'empty' calories and not hard to get rid of

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • So today's the day...and I'm all strung out on medicine and barely any food for the last 48 hours...I feel like I already have a head start! My one silver lining in being sick.
    I love to turn you on
  • I'll join this challenge. But no way will I state my starting weight or ending weight. I'll report how much I've lost, though! :D

I stopped working out about a week and a half ago when I hurt my ankle, and then capped that off with a couple of gluttonous days down the shore! Ugh. I feel gross right now. I'm making veggie soup right now and I'm going to go on a very long bike ride tonight. Two steps in the right direction!! :)
  • So today's the day...and I'm all strung out on medicine and barely any food for the last 48 hours...I feel like I already have a head start! My one silver lining in being sick.

I'm sorry you're sick! :( But yeah, there is always that little silver lining! ;)
  • i guess i will do this too. :) i really need to tone up and i want to lose 5 or 6 pounds.

starting weight: 116 , and i want to be down to 114 by the 8th.
  • i guess i will do this too. :) i really need to tone up and i want to lose 5 or 6 pounds.

starting weight: 116 , and i want to be down to 114 by the 8th.

You're fired! :rolleyes: ;):p
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• I think I weighed 116 in the 4th grade. :eek:
    I love to turn you on
  • I think I weighed 116 in the 4th grade. :eek:

I think I weighed 116 in utero.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper