nature

Comments

• hey civ girl

:) i will make sure i crop the pics tonight so i can send u the rainbow pic tomorrow :) ha ha ha new bra. ha ha :) ya...

thanks! i like the little sparkly curly-que at the top... :)

i want to see the rainbow pic too! I never got to see it on your camera.

i think she owes you a new bra for that!! :D
  • i think she owes you a new bra for that!! :D

Hey now! It's not liked I ripped it off her! :p:D Come on, I shoved her up the bloody hill!!!!!

I owe her nuh-sing! :p Hee Hee!

Your butterflies are beautiful, civ--I love the one on the purple flower. :) And yes, the curly-Q looks like a little "c"--kinda like it's yer sig on there. :D
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
  • well B.E ......i guess i can't blame u for the bra loss.. but seriously.. where the hell did it go? i mean i wasn't that tipsy.. i made sure the cider was good and safe.. did i not.... what did i say after u sent me flying up the hill? i said " OHHHhh Ohhh no.. the cider.. is it ok?" LOL :) well.. hey.. what can i say.. i am sure when a family when for their morning stroll them finding my bra was ... ummmm interesting........ Damn u guys for getting me to go for a dip.. if i said No.. it's still have my bolder holder!

i love u guys :)
  • Your butterflies are beautiful, civ--I love the one on the purple flower. :) And yes, the curly-Q looks like a little "c"--kinda like it's yer sig on there. :D

C is for Civvy... that's good enough for me, oh! .... Civvy, Civvy, Civvy, starts with C!!!

Irish... post your damn nature pics before we completely ruin this thread! ;):D
    ~~*~~ ...i surfaced and all of my being was enlightend... ~~*~~
  • well.. i posted the ones i had... under camping... ummmm did i screw up? ooopsies... ummmmm the other pics i have .. have us in them....... ummm not sure i want to post pics of my dirty camping fire smelling bod.... if u want me to post yours.....i can *evil grin* but.. ummmmmmm i have to go home and crop more..

• DSC01163.jpg

gorgeous! :cool:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• gorgeous! :cool:

thanks baby! that means a lot coming from you! :D
  • murph83murph83 Posts: 122
    gorgeous! :cool:

i agree....very nice pic!
  • murph83murph83 Posts: 122
    Here are a few pics I took in Labrador a few weeks ago. There was once a river where I am standing but the construction of a hydro dam in the area diverted most of the water away, reducing it to a small stream of water. Those holes were supposedly formed by the force of the water and those large boulders you see. I thought it was pretty amazing.

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n26/murph83_2006/labrador/
  • even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    murph83 wrote:
    Here are a few pics I took in Labrador a few weeks ago. There was once a river where I am standing but the construction of a hydro dam in the area diverted most of the water away, reducing it to a small stream of water. Those holes were supposedly formed by the force of the water and those large boulders you see. I thought it was pretty amazing.

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n26/murph83_2006/labrador/

Looks like a pretty spot.

Those holes are very cool indeed.
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    clouds2.jpg

clouds3.jpg

clouds.jpg

in motion
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• 8.jpg

9.jpg
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • 8.jpg

9.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!!! THAT'S BEAUTIFULL!!!!!!
  • This is the beach at Ameland (island of the Netherlands)

http://members.lycos.nl/disconnected/P7200166.JPG
  • OMG!!!!!!!!! THAT'S BEAUTIFULL!!!!!!
    Thank you :o more South African ones... it's impossible to take a BAD picture in that country.

Wow, I love yours though... so serene.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • DSCN0092.jpg

ok, not so much kayaking, as taking a breather... :rolleyes:
    yes... my feet are dangling in the water... :o
  • Thank you :o more South African ones... it's impossible to take a BAD picture in that country.

Wow, I love yours though... so serene.

That's the beach where I'm baking in the sun in summertime...
  • deadnotedeadnote Posts: 1,678
    great art , i need to do what you do with pictures
    set your laughter free

dreamer in my dream

we got the guns

i love you,but im..............callin out.........callin out
  • Lots of nice beautiful pictures here, here is some of mine.
    tigerlilies02.jpg
    I believe these are tiger lilies, not sure though.
    sunset01.jpg
    Here is a sunset, the camera didn't quite capture the colors right, if I remember the sky had more purple in it.
    storm01.jpg
    And this was a rainy/stormy day. THere was alot of turbulance up there, hense the swirled clouds.
    I'm wondering, about wondering...
    My PJ Art Gallery
    http://www.angelfire.com/il3/leespjartpage/index.htm
  • civ_eng_girlciv_eng_girl Posts: 2,001
    I few pics from my ice fishing trip this weekend... i think it counts as 'nature'... :p

DSC01626.jpg

DSC01625.jpg

DSC01627.jpg

DSC01602.jpg

DSC01575.jpg
  • pinonpinon Posts: 427
    beautiful pics, civ_eng !!!!
    and you ice-fish...how cool :D ....lol....it´s so rare to "encounter" other girls who likes fishing ;) ..did you catch any ??
    Life is too serious to be taken seriously
  • civ_eng_girlciv_eng_girl Posts: 2,001
    pinon wrote:
    beautiful pics, civ_eng !!!!
    and you ice-fish...how cool :D ....lol....it´s so rare to "encounter" other girls who likes fishing ;) ..did you catch any ??

thanks pinon!

yah, some of the guys that i work with go on an annual ice fishing trip... last year, a couple of us girls decided to go too! it's fun! I didn't catch anything this year though!! :( had a couple of good bites, but nothing came up...

last year i did pretty well though! 5 or 6 perch, and 1 really big whitefish.... :D

the whole trip is worth it for that sunset though!! it's so gorgeous! :p
    thanks pinon!

yah, some of the guys that i work with go on an annual ice fishing trip... last year, a couple of us girls decided to go too! it's fun! I didn't catch anything this year though!! :( had a couple of good bites, but nothing came up...

last year i did pretty well though! 5 or 6 perch, and 1 really big whitefish.... :D

the whole trip is worth it for that sunset though!! it's so gorgeous! :p

well, better luck next year then ;) ....saw your pic up above too, toes in water.....ah, I miss summer and paddeling still waters....these waters
    telemarkskanalen.jpg

fish down there too :D
  • KushikushunKushikushun Posts: 1,263
    Nice pictures ppl!!!
    I love nature...our earth is just drop dead gorgeous and we should take good care of it!

Well, dont want to be spamming my pictures all over the place...they are on the art-wall already...so heres the thread:
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=228146

Or check out my website: http://reducetosilence.blogspot.com

Hasta la vista ;)
    Why not be mediocre and be the best at it that you can be?
    Nice pictures ppl!!!
    I love nature...our earth is just drop dead gorgeous and we should take good care of it!

Well, dont want to be spamming my pictures all over the place...they are on the art-wall already...so heres the thread:
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=228146

Or check out my website: http://reducetosilence.blogspot.com

Hasta la vista ;)

checked out your site a couple of days ago, amazing stuff...in particular I found the ppl. pics very very good :D
  • Hey paddlers! I couldn't resist. Few things make me happier than sitting in kayak. There's some nice photos here.

2006_1217goolang0076.jpg
    It doesn't matter if you're male, female, or confused; black, white, brown, red, green, yellow; gay, lesbian; redneck cop, stoned; ugly; military style, doggy style; fat, rich or poor; vegetarian or cannibal; bum, hippie, virgin; famous or drunk-you're either an asshole or you're not!

-C Addison
    Scubascott wrote:
    Hey paddlers! I couldn't resist. Few things make me happier than sitting in kayak. There's some nice photos here.

2006_1217goolang0076.jpg

hey....cool pic Scuba :D ...tried a kayak once and figured I´d better stick to the canoe...it´s ####ing hard to keep the balance in that thing on your pic ;)
  • KushikushunKushikushun Posts: 1,263
    Thank you Pinon! And great pic Scuba!...is that you?
    Why not be mediocre and be the best at it that you can be?
  • Been a while since I posted some pics, so here some old ones that more or less fit the category.

Canada

IMG_2186.jpg

32878648_d0ec16a4df.jpg

32878647_a6140ce95a.jpg

32878646_c0edeea87d.jpg

IMG_2104.jpg

IMG_2094.jpg

IMG_2143.jpg

Ethiopia

158620157_3465828ae1.jpg

158620156_f726e24303.jpg

208437099_a71cb79aa3.jpg