brought to you by the happy phantom

124»

Comments

• coleencoleen Posts: 938
    wow sultry, coming from you that means so much.

thank you for taking the time to read it. :)
  • GouletGoulet Posts: 918
    Originally posted by coleen
    thank you :)

but i'd much rather read one of your poems.

didn't a week of unencumbered hedonism shake loose even a little poem from you?

no i need 7 straight weeks of sin to write one good poem...and i haven't been at work for a while so i haven't been here in the poetry hut...there's been more notebook writing lately...so i'll try
    i think i can
    i think i can
    happiness is a warm gun
    happiness is a warm gun
    happiness is a phantom
    happiness is a poem
    happiness is a poem by the phantom

where are all of them?
    they are cuddling in a corner with a not so happy little phantom.
    they are cuddling in a corner with a not so happy little phantom.

how come you and your alter-ego aren't happy and bright??
  • with their nine inch nails and little fashist panties tucked inside the heart of every nice girl.

t. amos
    Originally posted by BhagavadGita
    with their nine inch nails and little fashist panties tucked inside the heart of every nice girl.

t. amos

you're pretty
  • Originally posted by Goulet
    you're pretty

I know.

but,

i never really believed it until yOU told mE.

D
    Originally posted by Goulet
    how come you and your alter-ego aren't happy and bright??

this morning we woke up at 2 am to what sounded like the end of the world
    and we woke up cuddling each other and our pillows and snuggling under the blankets
    and wishing not to be so afraid
    but the wind was howling and the flowerpots were smashing and it was so very dark
    and it was still very dark when we had to crawl out from underneath our blankets and make our way to the cubicle
    but on the way, while we were winding and turning and following the river
    the rain turned to snow and it swirled and danced and our happy hearts laughed
    it wasn't just any kind of snow, it was like starlight
    it was like diamonds glimmering and shimmering down from the heavens
    and we've been imagining how beautiful the day might look when we are finally free
    and we've been making angels and sliding in sleds and making snowmen and ladies and babies and all and are noses are rosey and our cheeks are rosey and our souls are rosey right down through our toes
    but its when we imagined the snowballs that we realized,
    we're lonely
    and that snowballs aren't as much fun without someone else to share them with
    it seems such a shame to waste all the useless beauty of the day so we'll just wait patiently and hope we might convince the snowman or lady or babies to play
    this is another reason why i need to step aside for a few days or weeks or months, so that coleen can take over the poetry hut with Gita and Being and all will be good and all us men or boys can bow down and kiss your toes....
    my head understands the words in your reasons but they just feel wrong.

and i hope you'll forgive me if i can't help but miss you while you're gone or if i choose to pretend that you're aren't.
    with their nine inch nails and little fashist panties tucked inside the heart of every nice girl.

t. amos

gita you are a goddess. :) and i humbly bow before you.
  • Originally posted by coleen
    gita you are a goddess. :) and i humbly bow before you.

i have had cuts on my knees and have laughed as violins fill with water screams from the bluebells,

but you have helped me through oh so many days. thanks you phantom you.
    i have had cuts on my knees and have laughed as violins fill with water screams from the bluebells,

but you have helped me through oh so many days. thanks you phantom you.

if i have helped you in any way, i was simply returning the favor.

on so many days when i thought i'd lost my smile, i found it here in the "poetry hut" and more times that a few it was waiting for me with you. :)
    i found that it here in the "poetry hut" and more times thatn a few it was waiting for me with you. :)

i have a copyright on the phrase "poetry hut" so anyone who uses it owes me a poem, a back rub and a kiss on the neck
    Originally posted by Goulet
    i have a copyright on the phrase "poetry hut" so anyone who uses it owes me a poem, a back rub and a kiss on the neck

as you wish
  • kizmetkizmet Posts: 5
    Goulet said:
    i found that it here in the "poetry hut" and more times thatn a few it was waiting for me with you. :)

if only...
    i adore trading poems with you.