The Tragically Hip!!!!

1242526272830»

Comments

• BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,249
    Live at the Roxy sounds great. That Highway Girl story is clever like most of Downie's improv, but when it kicks back into the lyrics it loosely reminds me of the way Pearl Jam returns to Porch in the Atlanta 94 bootleg..... Magical stuff
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon WinnipegPosts: 32,403
    Fully Completely box set to be released in viny format October 7. PASS
    I think I'll move to Australia

• May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,417
    Pass for me too 
  • ZodZod Posts: 8,678
    I was about to say.. fool me once, I'll wait until they release the live vinyl on it's own.... but the DVD.  That documentary of the another roadside attract tour.... that hits in me in all the nostalgia feels.   A bunch of that documentary is from the Victoria stop, which was the first time I ever saw the hip live (and the only time I remember there being a concert at Western Speedway).  Might have to buy it for that.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon WinnipegPosts: 32,403
    Zod said:
    I was about to say.. fool me once, I'll wait until they release the live vinyl on it's own.... but the DVD.  That documentary of the another roadside attract tour.... that hits in me in all the nostalgia feels.   A bunch of that documentary is from the Victoria stop, which was the first time I ever saw the hip live (and the only time I remember there being a concert at Western Speedway).  Might have to buy it for that.
    the cd version of the deluxe set comes with that same dvd. 
    I think I'll move to Australia

• 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 5,237
    I’m buying it. Loved the Road Apples boxset. Not worried all the albums were sold individually to folks who perhaps could not afford the entire boxset and only wanted the live album, etc. 
    Really looking forward to the FC boxset. 

What I really am excited for in the future is the Day For Night boxset. 😎😎