Toronto Pearl Jam Pre-Party & Fundraiser!

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,146
    UpSideDown wrote:
    Does Canada have any ridiculous laws if you get caught underage lol.........or will they just kick you out like America
    We're wayy more relaxed here I find... I'm 18 and have been drunk in front of cops more times than I can count.They just asked what was up and let me on my way.

:lol:
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    demetrios wrote:
    UpSideDown wrote:
    Does Canada have any ridiculous laws if you get caught underage lol.........or will they just kick you out like America
    We're wayy more relaxed here I find... I'm 18 and have been drunk in front of cops more times than I can count.They just asked what was up and let me on my way.

Ya see, its difficult to count when you're drunk...
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
    demetrios wrote:

Ya see, its difficult to count when you're drunk...

we got it easy here in canada. maybe steve harper is doing a good job after all! :|

Got some amazing exciting new's! :D

Brad Klausen will be donating a poster or 2 for the Toronto Wishlist Foundation PreParty! :)

One of those poster, the new Pearl Jam Toronto '09 poster, which he is working on! :)
  • tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    How the hell did you guys manage to pull that one off :o
    demetrios wrote:

Brad Klausen will be donating a poster or 2 for the Toronto Wishlist Foundation PreParty! :)

One of those poster, the new Pearl Jam Toronto '09 poster, which he is working on! :)
    Thats amazing!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
    demetrios wrote:

Thats amazing!

it sure is! :)
    *first page update
  • TorontonianTorontonian Posts: 547
    OK, I am taking the day off, going golfing with a buddy who just joined the Ten Club (but he did not get tickets for this Toronto show so I am taking him with my 190XXX seniority :-) and after golf we will head down the Amp, get our tickets for the show and then hit the Brazen Head party (we were going to hit the patio there anyway!)

Looking forward to it! Bring on August 21st! (very exciting times, I am getting married on July 17, which is also my 40th birthday and my fiancee's 36th) and then exactly 5 weeks from my wedding is Pearl Jam at the Molson Amp!

Bring on the nice weather!!! :D
    OK, I am taking the day off, going golfing with a buddy who just joined the Ten Club (but he did not get tickets for this Toronto show so I am taking him with my 190XXX seniority :-) and after golf we will head down the Amp, get our tickets for the show and then hit the Brazen Head party (we were going to hit the patio there anyway!)

Looking forward to it! Bring on August 21st! (very exciting times, I am getting married on July 17, which is also my 40th birthday and my fiancee's 36th) and then exactly 5 weeks from my wedding is Pearl Jam at the Molson Amp!

Bring on the nice weather!!! :D

sweet news! congrad's on the big day coming soon! :)
    my birthday also falls in july, just a few day's before you, your fiancee & wedding date!

the morning of the preparty, would love a game of golf, but i'll probably be doing what i did last august during the eddie vedder preparty, 2nd night in toronto. toronto night 1 we got the ed poster signed by ed himself, thanks to 100 pacer! :) i will need to head down to university avenue to staples and get one of those poster boards so i can place brad klausen's new pearl jam toronto '09 poster.
  • demetrios wrote:
    I can't wait for ten Fridays to pass!!!!!!! Epic weekend. :D

i wanna start something big the thursday night after the baseball game. the next day we got the preparty 3-6, then the after party.

if anybody got any sweet idea's later after the show what to do downtown toronto, would love your thoughts & ideas.

:D

I'll try and think of something.....

And, if there's a bash Thursday night...I'm in... :)
    demetrios wrote:
    I can't wait for ten Fridays to pass!!!!!!! Epic weekend. :D

i wanna start something big the thursday night after the baseball game. the next day we got the preparty 3-6, then the after party.

if anybody got any sweet idea's later after the show what to do downtown toronto, would love your thoughts & ideas.

:D

I'll try and think of something.....

And, if there's a bash Thursday night...I'm in... :)

after the baseball game thursday night, gonna plan on something later that night. cause early morning, i gotta hunt down goods & find that poster board for the preparty. :)
    first donation update! :)
  • Nuzpaper.Nuzpaper. Posts: 112
    UpSideDown wrote:

You will get a stern warning and a six pack of Labatt 50
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,097
    Nuzpaper. wrote:
    UpSideDown wrote:

If they made you drink it too, that'd be quite the punishment :lol:
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    *first page update! :)
    benjs wrote:
    Nuzpaper. wrote:
    UpSideDown wrote:

for sure. just drinking labatt's beer is a punishment alone! :P
    break out the oland's & keiths! .. and the oj! 8-)
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    demetrios wrote:
    [quote="benjs

You will get a stern warning and a six pack of Labatt 50[/quote]
    quote]

break out the oland's & keiths! .. and the oj! 8-)[/quote]

Will we be able to get Oland's there? I haven't had one in FOREVER. I am Keith's girl but am always up for trying something new :lol:

Does anyone actually drink Labatt's? :? Bring on August!!!
    demetrios wrote:

break out the oland's & keiths! .. and the oj! 8-)

Will we be able to get Oland's there? I haven't had one in FOREVER. I am Keith's girl but am always up for trying something new :lol:

A Keith's girl? Very nice! :D
    I'll call up the Brazan Head this week and see if there's any Olands!

I think people just drink Labatt's cause of 24/7 tv commericals that think it's cool to drink Labatt's or something! That stuff is horrible.
  • PJ SparksPJ Sparks Posts: 83
    I'll be there, with a handful of others as well.
    God, love these things...a room full of Jamily members? Hells ya!

PJ Sparks
    "You can bomb the world to pieces, but you can't bomb it to peace".
    PJ Sparks wrote:
    I'll be there, with a handful of others as well.
    God, love these things...a room full of Jamily members? Hells ya!

PJ Sparks

it will be sweet. with lots of surprises! :)
  • HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,152
    Count me in + 1

I will donate an Ames 2000 Holland to the cause

Keep up the good work D!!! :ugeek:
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • lukin14lukin14 Posts: 287
    tentatively i'm in.
    life is the study of dyin'
    and how to do it right
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hawkshore wrote:
    Count me in + 1

I will donate an Ames 2000 Holland to the cause

Keep up the good work D!!! :ugeek:
    Man we're going to have lots of posters!!!!
  • hewyhewy Posts: 140
    hewy + 5 :D
  • RITFWinCORITFWinCO Posts: 217
    Me +1 as well. Can't wait!
  • benjs wrote:
    Nuzpaper. wrote:
    UpSideDown wrote:

Fuck that! 50 is great!
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    I am Keith's girl but am always up for trying something new :lol:

I love keith's :D

hey... I'm drinking a blue right now. :(
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
    Local Toronto Pearl Jam fan's in the area, I need your help, please.
    "Shuttle service from the pub to the amphitheater!"
    Many have talked about it & messaged me about it. If we can get a hookup.
    Would anybody locally there be able to get some info & prices about getting hold of something for the event?

Thank you! :)
  • MudfestMudfest Posts: 1,025
    demetrios wrote:

sweet D!!!!

Muddy
    ===
    "OH Canada...You are so Beautiful when you are Drunk." Eddie
    1993-08-14 Gimli Mb Motorsport Park
    03-05-30 Vanc;05-09-08 Wpg
    05-09-07 Sask Sk;05-09-04 Calg
    05-09-05 Edm Alb;05-09-02 Vanc
    06-07-02/ 03 Denver 1 + 2;06-10-21/22 Bridge 1 +2
    4/3 + 4/2/08 Vanc Vedder ; 6/24+25 MSG /Toronto 09/buffalo 10/EV Chic 1-2