Two More Pearl Jam Tour Dates Added

Comments

• HeavyHandsHeavyHands Posts: 2,130
    CJMST3K wrote:
    Announcing dates in advance = win, win, win - no?

you mean... win win win?
    the-office-michael-scott.jpg
    "A lot more people are capable of being big out there that just don't give themselves a chance." -Stone Gossard
  • epierce3epierce3 Posts: 77
    Well just picked up two tickets to the Chicago show, I think I'm spending money I don't have at this point, I can't afford to be a PJ fan!

Whatever worth every penny and hour I'll have to spend earning those pennies over the next month.
    United Center Chicago: 05.16.06, 05.17.06
    Vic Theater Chicago: 08.02.07
    Lollapalooza 2007: 08.05.07
    Auditorium Theater Chicago (EV Solo): 08.22.08
    United Center Chicago: 08.23.09
  • ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    Hey Pearl Jam fans, tickets are going on sale tomorrow. We won't tell you at what time or for what cities/venues. But if you want any shot of using your membership be sure to waste hours pressing refresh.

This system makes a lot of sense...

You took the words right out of my mouth...
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • I love all the people who write "this update sucks i been sitting around all day waiting....and i'm not buying tickets to those shows"....guess what? it's your fault the damn thing crashes. the clue was fucking obvious (chicago and toronto).

Anyway, got my 2 for chicago!....better update my board signature!
    Toledo '96, Cleveland '98, Columbus '00, Cleveland '03, Toledo '04
    Washington D.C. '04, London '05,Hamilton '05,Grand Rapids '06,
    Cleveland '06, Detroit '06,Pittsburgh '06,Cincinnati '06,Chicago '07
    NYC '08, NYC '08, Chicago '09, Chicago '09, ACL '09, Columbus 2010, Noblesville 2010, Cleveland 2010, Buffalo 2010.
  • PeterEDPeterED Posts: 365
    Thank you! Just picked-up a pair for Toronto.
    Barrie, Ontario (August 05, 1992); Toronto, Ontario (August 18, 1993); Toronto, Ontario (October 05, 2000); Buffalo, New York (May 02, 2003); Toronto, Ontario (May 09, 2006); Toronto, Ontario (May 10, 2006); Toronto, Ontario (August 21, 2009); Buffalo, New York (May 10, 2010); Toronto, Ontario (September 11, 2011); Toronto, Ontario (September 12, 2011); Toronto 1 (May 10, 2016); Toronto 2 (May 12, 2016); Ottawa (September 3, 2022); Hamilton (September 6, 2022); Toronto (September 8, 2022)
  • Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    Am happy for the folks who are able to make these shows, but if there is not going to be a full NA tour then wouldn't it have been better to let people know in advance of ticket sales so they could make arrangements to travel and see if they could swing it financially a day or so in advance? It also would have been nice to have received an email about this since many of us work and don't check the site continuously. I can see where it may eliminate the members who only join for the ticket presales doing it this way, but it also screws with the die hard members who in this economy have to plan in advance a bit. Plus I am sure the scalpers already know when a place is reserved for a band well in advance before we do and watch the boards more carefully. Maybe there's a method to this madness, I just am not feeling it. Hope everyone that manages to make it has a great time.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• snipes824snipes824 Posts: 870
    I love all the people who write "this update sucks i been sitting around all day waiting....and i'm not buying tickets to those shows"....guess what? it's your fault the damn thing crashes. the clue was fucking obvious (chicago and toronto).

Anyway, got my 2 for chicago!....better update my board signature!
    What sucks is we are fans of a band who announces their shows in riddles and cryptic messages. I would prefer they be announced in a more mature and forthright manner. Yes, I knew the message was hinting at Toronto and Chicago, but the fact that they just don't come out and say it is annoying. And for a group of people who love to give out ambiguous hints, you'd think they could have a field day with information on potential future shows.
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,182
    Here come the Generation Y-ners......A bunch of spoiled brats some memebers are. Anyway playing my home town (Chicago) and cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!! Bears get Cutler, Bulls make a run, Hawks still alive, Sox looking alright, Cubs who cares and Pearl Jam in August!!! SKEET!! SKEET! SKEET!!!!
  • ewokpeltsewokpelts Posts: 730
    In for 2.

BTW, WXRT presale on thursday for those that dont get tix through the ten club.

i wont say what the code is, but the cllue is this : recent release

also, tix on sale to general public saturday
  • HeavyHandsHeavyHands Posts: 2,130
    ewokpelts wrote:
    In for 2.

I just love your board name
    "A lot more people are capable of being big out there that just don't give themselves a chance." -Stone Gossard
  • staz17staz17 Posts: 88
    Thanks Pearl Jam, just got my 2 tickets. Counting down the days till august 21st
  • DesignVHLDesignVHL Posts: 297
    shadowcast wrote:
    Here come the Generation Y-ners......A bunch of spoiled brats some memebers are. Anyway playing my home town (Chicago) and cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!! Bears get Cutler, Bulls make a run, Hawks still alive, Sox looking alright, Cubs who cares and Pearl Jam in August!!! SKEET!! SKEET! SKEET!!!!

Gen Y-ners, lol, I love it! I almost missed the boat, and you would not have heard me cryin' - even though it would have sucked! :P

I got mine 8 mins after I got the email...which I really never would have gotten had I not woken up and decided to check my email today. I've been sick with a crappy cold for a few days so I haven't even been online. Good thing I woke up when I did! I can't believe I got them! See you in Chicago, and no I am not telling you where my free parking spot is. :P
    | valerie |

EXPAND YOUR ELEMENT!
  • ewokpeltsewokpelts Posts: 730
    DesignVHL wrote:
    shadowcast wrote:

Gen Y-ners, lol, I love it! I almost missed the boat, and you would not have heard me cryin' - even though it would have sucked! :P

I got mine 8 mins after I got the email...which I really never would have gotten had I not woken up and decided to check my email today. I've been sick with a crappy cold for a few days so I haven't even been online. Good thing I woke up when I did! I can't believe I got them! See you in Chicago, and no I am not telling you where my free parking spot is. :P
    prolly the same place i park
  • VeddrmanVeddrman Posts: 39
    Pearl Jam is wrapping up their European run with Chi-Town and Toronto. So, does it mean they take a month off or so and start the U.S. West/ South tour in late September just like previously reported? I hope so.
    I just want to say uhmmm, 1, 2, 3...
  • JT256138JT256138 Posts: 17
    I think I just got tickets for Toronto. I ordered them and got an e-mail saying the order was received. That means I've got them right?
    When do I find out WHERE my seats are located?
    I've never been able to get 10c tix before.
  • PJFaninIndyPJFaninIndy Posts: 93
    Thanks for the update!
    6/22/03 – Noblesville, IN
    10/3/04 – Grand Rapids, MI
    9/11/05 – Kitchener, ON Canada
    9/12/05 – London, ON Canada
    5/22/06 – Auburn Hills, MI
    6/24/06 – Cincinnati, OH
    8/23/09 – Chicago, IL
    5/7/10 – Noblesville, IN
    7/19/13 – Wrigley Field
    10/1/14 – Cincinnati, OH
    10/20/14 – Milwaukee, WI
    4/26/16 – Lexington, KY
    8/20/16 – Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 – Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 - Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 - Wrigley Field
    9/6/22 - Hamilton, ON Canada
    9/17/22 - Bourbon & Beyond, Louisville, KY
    9/18/22 - St. Louis. MO
    9/5/23 - Chicago, IL
    9/7/23 - Chicago, IL
  • Waves4to6ftWaves4to6ft Posts: 108
    can't believe tickets are still avail for Chi-town...wish I could be there.
    If I don't see you no more in this world, I'll meet you on the next one...
  • ciaochowciaochow Posts: 97
    staz17 wrote:
    Thanks Pearl Jam, just got my 2 tickets. Counting down the days till august 21st

Me too! I can't wait! Thanks Pearl Jam, you made my summer. I can't remember anything I did before 3 p.m. today, this was a great way to start the week.
    20. ottawa - may '16
    19. ottawa - may '11
    18. montreal - sept '11
    17. toronto - aug '09
    16. toronto - aug '08 (ev solo)
    15. toronto - aug '08 (ev solo)
    14. montreal - aug '08 (ev solo)
    13. montreal - aug '08 (ev solo)
    12. toronto - may '06
    11. ottawa - sept '05
    10. mansfield, ma - july '03
    9. NYC - oct '00 (nader rally)
    8. mansfield, ma - sept '00
    7. DC - sept '98 (voters for choice)
    6. NYC - sept '98
    5. east rutherford, NJ - sept '98
    4. montreal - aug '98
    3. augusta, me - sept '96
    2. toronto - sept '96
    1. gimli - aug '93
  • ciaochowciaochow Posts: 97
    JT256138 wrote:
    I think I just got tickets for Toronto. I ordered them and got an e-mail saying the order was received. That means I've got them right?

Sounds like you have them! You find out the day of the show when you pop down to the venue to pick up your tickets. That's part of the fantastic suspense and adds to the excitement of the day, imho.
    20. ottawa - may '16
    19. ottawa - may '11
    18. montreal - sept '11
    17. toronto - aug '09
    16. toronto - aug '08 (ev solo)
    15. toronto - aug '08 (ev solo)
    14. montreal - aug '08 (ev solo)
    13. montreal - aug '08 (ev solo)
    12. toronto - may '06
    11. ottawa - sept '05
    10. mansfield, ma - july '03
    9. NYC - oct '00 (nader rally)
    8. mansfield, ma - sept '00
    7. DC - sept '98 (voters for choice)
    6. NYC - sept '98
    5. east rutherford, NJ - sept '98
    4. montreal - aug '98
    3. augusta, me - sept '96
    2. toronto - sept '96
    1. gimli - aug '93
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,102
    JT256138 wrote:
    It means you've got tickets! And you won't find out where your seats are located until you pick them up the day of the show... depending on how your 10C number is, they'll range from superb to decent.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,680
    Tragically Hip in Philly on Thursday

EV solo in Philly in June.

PJ in Toronto in August.

Sounds like a great summer so far. Cant wait to drink Molson Drys in Toronto all weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lukin420lukin420 Posts: 80
    JT256138 wrote:

Yes u got your tickets
    you will not find out where your seats r until the day of the show.

i got my tics to t dot as well....................wooooooooooo
  • jeffgqjeffgq Posts: 97
    benjs wrote:
    JT256138 wrote:
    It means you've got tickets! And you won't find out where your seats are located until you pick them up the day of the show... depending on how your 10C number is, they'll range from superb to decent.

EXACTLY! Well said. With pearl jam, it doesnt matter what time pre-sale fan club tickets go on sale because of the seniority rule. you could get tickets a second after they go on sale and still be way behind a person with a really low seniority number that got their tickets 5 minutes before it closed. a day or two in advance would have been awesome though. how bout a west palm date?
    August 23rd, 1998 - Detroit (Palace of Auburn Hills)
    October 7th, 2000 - Detroit (Palace of Auburn Hills)
    April 11th, 2003 - West Palm Beach (Sound Advice Amp.)
    October 8th, 2004 - Kissimmee (Silver Spurs Arena)
    June 11th, 2008 - West Palm Beach (Cruzan Amp.)
    November 30th, 2012 - Eddie Solo - Fort Lauderdale (Broward Center for the Performing Arts)
    April 8th, 2016 - Fort Lauderdale (BB&T Center)
    August 18th, 2018 - Chicago (Wrigley Field)
  • JT256138JT256138 Posts: 17
    excellent! My girlfriend is going to be THRILLED! I'm going to surprise her with the tickets for our anniversary(which is a few weeks before the show)! We're both huge fans but I've failed to get 10c tickets every time they've come up in the past few years.

I'm pumped already!!! :D
  • oneforeachdayoneforeachday Posts: 494
    LOL. got my tix for Toronto at 12:45, confirmation email arrived at 12:47. It's 4:36pm now and there are still tix available. Glad I totally wasted my morning.

:-)

Can't wait to see/meet ya'll there!
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Whew! Just saw the email now and was still able to get Chicago tix. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    LOL. got my tix for Toronto at 12:45, confirmation email arrived at 12:47. It's 4:36pm now and there are still tix available. Glad I totally wasted my morning.

Hah - ditto... i wasted a solid 2-3 hours this morning if you add it all together. Oh well - still 100% worth it!
  • PB253508PB253508 Posts: 2
    Got my T. dot order confirmation at 3:46 pm EST. So I am in for T.O. Can not wait! PJ seems to love Toronto and we love em' right back!

Now I just wish a couple years back I hadn't forgotten to renew my membership. The new number I got a couple years back ......not so great!
  • azwyldcatsazwyldcats Posts: 703
    All the crying and whining yet both shows are still available at 2:00...all that bum rushing the site and complaining and stressing was for nothing. If you want to go, buy your pair and shut up.
    And I'm not living this life without you, I'm selfish and clear
    And you're not leaving here without me, I don't wanna be without
    My best... friend. Wake up, to see you could have it all
  • paper tigerpaper tiger Posts: 95

Can't wait to see/meet ya'll there!

no freakin kidding. worth the hassle ( i hope) but good lord people
This discussion has been closed.