Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

The Craft Beer Thread....

1188189190191192194»

Comments

• bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 5,521
    @RK50065 Hop Butcher just released an IPA collaboration with Perennial.  It's called Thoroughly New and I think Perennial released it last year, so you may have had it.  They're releasing this one as well.  In any case, I know you have some interest in HB so figured I'd pass it on. 
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 GeorgiaPosts: 833
    Cheers!
    ^ Damn bro, enjoy!! Paradise! 
    bbiggs said:
    ^ Damn bro, enjoy!! Paradise! 
    Some good breweries. I normally stick to Maui Brewing or Kona when I'm out here. Kona has an Islands only series that isn't distributed. I stick to that. Be here for a while, but gonna try and ship some. If I can, ill hook you up with a few.
  • RK50065RK50065 St. Louis, MOPosts: 420
    bbiggs said:
    @RK50065 Hop Butcher just released an IPA collaboration with Perennial.  It's called Thoroughly New and I think Perennial released it last year, so you may have had it.  They're releasing this one as well.  In any case, I know you have some interest in HB so figured I'd pass it on. 
    Thanks for the heads up! I'll look for it!
    Cheers! 
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, ColoradoPosts: 8,231

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, ColoradoPosts: 8,231
    Canned 1 week ago. Can't get much fresher than that.  

A Chicago brewery I don’t frequently get, but should mix them in more often. They brew outstanding IPAs.

• Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO NativePosts: 1,825
    bbiggs said:
    A Chicago brewery I don’t frequently get, but should mix them in more often. They brew outstanding IPAs.

Hopefully that finds it way up to Milwaukee!

Folded over, forced in a choke hold
    Outnumbered and held down
    All of this talk of rapture
    Look around at the promise NOW,...
    Here and now
    bbiggs said:

Hopefully that finds it way up to Milwaukee!

I don't believe they distribute outside of Chicagoland, but if that changes and it makes it up north, I'd highly recommend giving it a try.