Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

The Craft Beer Thread....

1187188189190191193»

Comments

• Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO NativePosts: 1,763
    edited October 17

Damn this is good.

Post edited by Glorified KC on
    Folded over, forced in a choke hold
    Outnumbered and held down
    All of this talk of rapture
    Look around at the promise NOW,...
    Here and now
  • ST66483ST66483 Posts: 401
    Collective Arts has some great beers.
    ST66483 said:
    Collective Arts has some great beers.
    My local liquor store has been rotating some of their beers the last couple of years.  So far I've enjoyed everything I've had of theirs.

Here and now
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New JerseyPosts: 23,794
    Sam octoberfest. Delish.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, ColoradoPosts: 8,050

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South PhillyPosts: 12,463
    If yous ever find yourself in Philly these guys may be making the best beer in the area.

Two good stouts.  One a really good coffee stout, the other a quad-ale blended with a coffee stout.  Highly recommend both.

Here and now
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 5,447
    A great every day IPA to celebrate a Bears victory.  

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, ColoradoPosts: 8,050
    Nothing much better than a fresh wet-hopped IPA.....

bbiggs said:
    Another swing and a miss on the Prop Day Lottery.  I'll get a couple bottles of Prop anyway, but it's crazy how hard it is to win this lottery. 
    I spoke too soon.  Got an email today confirming I won the second round drawing.  Apparently there were a few round one winners that didn’t claim their ticket. Score! 
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, INPosts: 4,224
    Nice ^^^

There is this for anyone interested:

https://www.3floyds.com/?age_verification=7a225974e3

"A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    ^ DLD is such a cool experience. Sucks to have it cancelled this year. We’ll be back at it next year assuming the world is normal again. 
    If you click the link, you can order some (including a random variant) for pick up at the brew pub in November. They've certainly never done this before. Just ordered some for myself.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    If you click the link, you can order some (including a random variant) for pick up at the brew pub in November. They've certainly never done this before. Just ordered some for myself.
    Thanks. I did see the curbside deal. I was just saying the actual DLD is such a good time I’ll probably sit this year out until I can go back for the real thing. Nice work on grabbing yourself some. Hope you land a good variant! 
    bbiggs said:
    Thanks. I did see the curbside deal. I was just saying the actual DLD is such a good time I’ll probably sit this year out until I can go back for the real thing. Nice work on grabbing yourself some. Hope you land a good variant! 
    Ahhh, I understand. I've never done DLD thought I'd really like to check it out some time. I would anticipate it being a little insane but would be fine as long as I'm not one of the annually photographed passed out people.