Options

The Craft Beer Thread....

Comments

• Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    Released today, fucking great. Three more new releases as the night progresses

Haha...looking forward to the camera work in the 3rd and 4th posts :lol:
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,930
    bbiggs said:
    Released today, fucking great. Three more new releases as the night progresses

Haha...looking forward to the camera work in the 3rd and 4th posts :lol:
    Next is a DIPA, lol...maybe I save that for later when cam maybe be extra sideways
  • Options
    Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,503
    mfc2006 said:
    Heading to one of my favorite local breweries in a bit to pick up a 4pk I ordered last night. If you're ever in Kansas City, go to BKS Artisan Ales. So damn good. I'm grabbing one of their NEIPA's called Photon Density.
    Have you been to Big Rip brewing in NKC?  It’s near Parkville.  One of my best friends started that brewery, but just recently sold it.
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518

#FHP
  • Options

• Options
    ^ I’m liking it! Would like to try their beer. Just picked up a few good ones I’ll be posting later. 
  • Options
    bbiggs said:
    ^ I’m liking it! Would like to try their beer. Just picked up a few good ones I’ll be posting later. 
    I'll send you some once this BS is over. I'll text ya. Beers are very good. Most of their IPAs are World Class on BA.
  • Options
    Not Juice Pants, but still good.

• Options
    Not Juice Pants, but still good.

Enjoy bud. Great brewery. 
  • Options
    New brewery for me. Equilibrium out of New York. My local shop said they may get it once a year, so it’s a treat. Excellent beer.

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,555

• Options
    Toppling Goliath, very good.

• Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,485
    Lots of beer to look at this morning.
    Thanks fellas.
    Store in town has been closed for weeks, so I am getting precariously low.
    From the back of the fridge last night.
    Trip In The Woods Maple Scotch  Sierra Nevada Brewing Co

The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,793
    Looks like a few people likely had to reach into the ibuprofen bottle today.  B)
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    Looks like a few people likely had to reach into the ibuprofen bottle today.  B)
    Or hair of the dog!
  • Options
    Shockingly not drinking an IPA....

• Options
    ^ Not an IPA and 11.2 oz to boot 
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Did about 3-4 hours of yard work earlier and Elysian's Mind Haze was my yard beer. Now enjoying Manhattan's Hoppenheimer IPA, then onto some Jester King. Cheers, all.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    Did about 3-4 hours of yard work earlier and Elysian's Mind Haze was my yard beer. Now enjoying Manhattan's Hoppenheimer IPA, then onto some Jester King. Cheers, all.
    Sounds like a great day and a great beer variety. I’ll be manning the grill with some Half Acre Daisy Cutter shortly and then will have a good IPA or two during Ed’s performance tonight. Enjoy! 
  • Options
    bbiggs said:
    mfc2006 said:
    Sounds like a great day and a great beer variety. I’ll be manning the grill with some Half Acre Daisy Cutter shortly and then will have a good IPA or two during Ed’s performance tonight. Enjoy! 
    Same to you, man!

Change of plans—going to have 903’s Jalepeno Honey Pickle Gose next. Hmmm...
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    ^ That sounds really interesting, but in a good way. Jalapeños and pickles are two of my favorite things, so I’d expect something good to come! 
  • Options
    sprfurrysprfurry Posts: 3
    Cheers...
  • Options
    A great local Chicagoland brewery on the rise. 

• Options
    Two good IPAs

• Options
    I am a patriotI am a patriot Posts: 428
    edited April 2020
    Supposed to be RSD2020 today. A dogfish head Burton Baton and the Global Citizen stream had to suffice.
  • Options
    bbiggs said:
    ^ That sounds really interesting, but in a good way. Jalapeños and pickles are two of my favorite things, so I’d expect something good to come! 
    Not bad, but not good. 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Well at least this pandemic brought about one good thing. One of my favorite breweries, Boneyard out of Bend, started canning for the first time. Missed out on their flagship IPA RPM but got a couple of others to try this afternoon.
    #FHP
  • Options
    Horos said:
    Well at least this pandemic brought about one good thing. One of my favorite breweries, Boneyard out of Bend, started canning for the first time. Missed out on their flagship IPA RPM but got a couple of others to try this afternoon.
    Love Boneyard. Miss that tasty Oregon beer! Hope you’re doing well, man!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    Horos said:
    Love Boneyard. Miss that tasty Oregon beer! Hope you’re doing well, man!
    Thanks Matt. Far enough away from the masses where I live. So we feel pretty safe. Hope you all are doing well there. Here's one I'm trying on an early Sun morning.

#FHP
  • Options
    Tonight's starter....