Options

Negativity...

13»

Comments

• Options
    aNiMaL wrote:
    Not sure where you were going with the first paragraph, but on the second paragraph I would bet that if this band that you compare to god resided and was hailed from your home town, and then if they refused to play that town and general region, I am thinking you wouldn't be too happy about it. Because it is ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC!

I've no idea where I was going with the first paragraph either. I was drunk. :mrgreen: As for the second bit, there's a band from my hometown that hasn't played a gig here since about 1967. They're called Pink Floyd, the feckers. ;)

i love me some Pink Floyd!! Dark side of the moon is the best complete album ever made IMO!!
  • Options
    pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    this place seems to be worse than ever before!! the constant fucking crying and whining and bitching and moaning...WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about just taking some time to be thankful? The band is still together! they are all pretty healthy and drug free! they are happy and enjoying life and still making music together! we will have a new album sometime in the next year! Ed is touring! PJ is going to Europe for as little bit! we will get a world tour when the album drops!the delux was awesome!Ten on RockBand!

all in all..it's been a really good PJ year (08-09)

so stop your sniveling and go out and get some sunshine...it'll do wonders for that lingering winter depression!!

inhale the positivity..exhale the negativity..in...out....in...out....

Good post. I haven't read everybody else's replies before me, but you're right, there does seem to be a lot of negativity. Lots of moaning and groaning about poor quality boots and albums, not touring in certain places, people not getting the seats they want, it goes on and on. Your first sentence says it all, as far as I'm concerned. The band are in the studio creating an album, they've just remixed Ten, they're going to be doing a world tour, they keep coming up with dvds, new t-shirts, great tour posters etc. I live in Australia and we only see the band every few years, which is fine by me. When they make it to our shores, I'll be ready for them. Much as I love them, I'm not in a dire hurry to see them, cos I know the time will be right when they do tour and I need time to save. They cant possibly tour everywhere, and please everybody, but I think they do a bloody good job in general. Living in Australia, we pay horrendous costs for shipping charges, but I've never posted a complaint about this. You can't buy a single thing re PJ in Australia, other than cds, but that's the way it is. For god's sake, those posting negativity please stop complaining. I'm sure the new album will be great, but not everyone will like it, no matter how good it is, no matter what the guys come up with. Just be happy the band are still around after all these years, still coming up with great stuff, still touring. Most bands have not made it to 20 years like PJ will. :)